Vasilyeva N.V., Vasiliev K.V.
ON THE ISSUE OF RETHINKING GLOBAL APPROACHES AND PRACTICES IN DOMESTIC VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
Vasilyeva N.V.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Vasiliev K.V.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1Moscow State Technical University Civil Aviation
Abstract. The article deals with issues related to the history of Russia’s entry into the Bologna process, the necessity and role of this historical phenomenon for the development of the Russian education system, the steps that need to be taken by the institution of national education on the occasion of its withdrawal from the European agreement. The authors note that criticism of the Bologna system and calls for its abolition have been heard for a long time – it was the same “eternal topic” on the educational agenda as dissatisfaction with the Unified State Examination and its rejection. But, as real practice showed, this was usually not taken seriously. These appeals did not immediately develop into decisive action. The authors of the article believe that Russia’s plan to abandon the so-called Bologna system of education arose long ago, but after the change in the geopolitical situation in connection with the outbreak of the armed conflict in Ukraine, such calls began to sound more and more active. Today, at the state level, the issues of abandoning the Bologna system are being resolved while maintaining the positive experience that the domestic system of vocational education has acquired over the past historical period. As a result of the study, the authors came to an understanding and conclusion regarding how important it is for Russia to follow its national interests and choose its own path of development. It seems that the educational system, first of all, should be aimed at serving the national interests of the country, its people and security.
Keywords: Bologna process, higher education, vocational education, two-level system, bachelor, master, specialty.
- Baidenko V.I. Bologna process: on the eve of the third decade. Higher education in Russia, 2018, no. 11, pp. 136-148. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31992/0869-3617-2018-27-11-136-148
- Balyshev A., Konnov V. Global science and national scientific cultures. International processes, 2016. vol. 14, no. 3 (46), pp. 96-111. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30031411
- Breslav A.E. The role of citation indices in the evaluation of scientific activity. Youth Bulletin of the St. Petersburg State Institute of Culture, 2021, no. 1 (15), pp. 179-180. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47176624
- Voevoda E.V., Volenko O.I., On traditions in national scientific culture: a new face of Russia or someone else’s reflection? Pedagogy and psychology of education, 2017, no. 2, pp. 80-86. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29762052
- Volenko O.I., Chernyaeva E.V. Modeling in teaching a foreign language as a socio-professional phenomenon. Secondary vocational education, 2015, no. 7, pp. 54-59. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23885888
- Dadalko V., Sidorenko S., Dadalko S. On the system of education and scientometrics in the information society. Society and Economics, 2021, no. 1, pp. 42-54. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44592658
- Guskov A.E. Russian scientometrics: review of studies. Bibliosphere, 2015, no. 3, pp. 75-86. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24100709
- Egorychev A.M. Trends and prospects for the development of vocational education in Russia. Kaluga, Kaluga State University. K.E. Tsiolkovsky Publ., 2022. pp.18-23. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48205007
- Egorychev A.M. Institute of Education in the Information Society: Preservation of Historical Continuity. Pedagogical Education and Science, 2021, no. 2, pp. 13-18. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46541525
- Eliseev B.P. Actual problems and tasks of high school science. Scientific Bulletin of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation, 2021, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 8-24. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.26467/2079-0619-2021-24-2-8-24
- Kislitsyn K.N. The Bologna process as a project for Europe and Russia. Humanitarian information portal “Knowledge. Understanding. Skill”, 2010, no. 11, pp. 1. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22844064
- Markusova V.A. Libkind A.N., Mindeli L.E. Altmetric indicator as one of the indicators of the scientific impact of the publication. Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2018, vol. 88, no. 9, pp. 811-818. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36376366
- Molotkova A.O. Spatial development of the system of higher education in the Russian Federation. Young scientist, 2016, no. 29 (133), pp. 459-464. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27701806
- Onosov A, Tumanov S., Savina N. Reform of science and scientometrics in the space of public perception. Socrates. Journal of Modern Philosophy, 2016, no. 2, pp. 12-21. (In Russian).
- Perov V.Yu. Digital scientometrics from the point of view of moral obligation. Bulletin of the Russian Philosophical Society, 2021, no. 1-2 (95-96), pp. 205-215. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46368257
- Shashkova S.N., Kondratenko N.A. Modern trends in the development of the institute of education. Bulletin of the Tula State University. Humanitarian sciences, 2021, no. 3, pp. 98-107. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46618700
- Ulyanov A. It’s time to slam the door. Why the Bologna process works against Russia. Available at: https://tsargrad.tv/articles/pora-hlopnut-dverju-pochemu-bolonskij-process-rabotaet-protiv-rossii_333450 (accessed 25 March2022)
Vasilyeva N.V., Vasiliev K.V. On the issue of rethinking global approaches and practices in domestic vocational education. CITISE, 2022, no. 2, pp.451-460. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.2.39