Astanin D.M., Mutalibova G.K., Belov I.V.
MODELING OF THE TERRITORIAL ORGANIZATION OF A NETWORK OF ECOLOGICAL AND EDUCATIONAL VISIT CENTERS (URBAN PLANNING APPROBATION OF A. GRAMSCI’S CONCEPT OF CULTURAL HEGEMONY)
Astanin D.M.1,2 (Vologda, Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mutalibova G.K.2 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Belov I.V.2 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
1Vologda State University
2Russian State Agrarian University – Moscow Timiryazev Agricultural Academy
Abstract. The impact of information on visitors in order to regulate their behavior is a task of social sciences. The social approach makes it possible to identify spatial patterns of sustainable functioning of the network of ecological and educational institutions. Environmental education is based on persuasion – a method of informational influence based on facts and logical arguments. In addition to persuasion, the establishment of cultural hegemony, according to A. Gramsci’s theory of the same name, is carried out as a gradual change of opinions and moods in the ordinary consciousness of people. The most effective way of such influence is the relentless repetition of the same statements. For the environmental education system, this means continuity of information, when a tourist constantly receives confirmation of the environmental education information received during the trip. Heritability of information is the principle of spatial organization of the network of objects of the environmental education system. The environmental education system is being created to form the ecological consciousness of the population. The information objects of the system are ecological and educational information visit centers. The article considers the “concept of hegemony” by A. Gramsci and analyzes the influence of the concept on the spatial organization of the network of visitor centers of the environmental education system. The principle of the territorial organization of the network of visit centers is revealed, on the basis of which a model of the territorial organization of the network of visit centers is developed.
Keywords: A. Gramsci hegemony concept, visit center, modeling, territorial organization.
- Astanin D.M. Modeling of the main topic for the information visitor center of ecotourism territories (urban planning testing of Bourdieu’s concept of field). Bulletin of BSTU named after V.G. Shukhov, 2021, no. 10, pp. 68–80. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47289976
- Astanin D.M. Modeling the characteristics of visitor centers on ecological tourism areas as intersection of spatial forms (urban planning trial of J. Law’s actor network theory). Architecton: Proceedings of Higher Education, 2021, no. 1 (73), pp. 15. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45477690
- Astanin D.M. Sustainable spatial organization of a network of ecological and educational visitor centers (planning appobation of M. Castells information society concept. Architecton: Proceedings of Higher Education, 2021, no. 4 (76), pp. 17. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47609685
- Burmatov V.V. Modern revolutionary technologies. Strategy, technology and tactics of “color” revolutions. Moscow, Blank Publ., 2000. 310 p. (In Russian). ISBN: 978-5-98604-257-2
- Genisaretsky O. I. Philosophy of projectness: from the history of project culture of the second half of the XX century. Moscow, URSS; LENAND Publ., 2015. 399 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-9710-2842-0
- Glazychev V.L. City without borders. Moscow, Territory of the Future Publ., 2011. 397 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-91129-072-6
- Glazychev V.L. Social menu in the programs of Russian parties: a review of Vyacheslav Glazychev. Moscow, Europe Publ., 2005. 186 с. (In Russian). ISBN 5-9739-0010-X
- Gramsci A. Science of Politics. How to manage the people. Moscow, Algorithm Publ., 2017. 334 p. (In Russian).
- Gutorov V.A. Politics 2.0: Between Utopia and Reality. Moscow, Lomonosov Moscow State University Publ., 2020. 1038 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44705822
- Erokhov I.A. Modern political theories: the crisis of normativity. Moscow, Praxis Publ., 2008. 241 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19666465
- Jessop B. The State: Past, Present and Future; translated from English by S. Moiseev. Moscow, Delo Publ., 2019. 501 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-7749-1473-9
- Zheltov V.V. History of political teachings: political thought Antonio Gramsci. Barnaul, Altai State University Publ., 2022. 140 p. (In Russian).
- Zheltov V. V. Comparative method in political science. Kemerovo: Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, Kemerovo State University, Siberian Academy of Sciences. Kuzbassvuzizdat Publ., 2008. 264 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-8353-0641-1
- Zaryanov E.P. Theoretical socio-political foundations of the concept of “softforces”. Sociodynamics, 2014, no. 7, pp. 19-41. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21831729
- Lebon G. Psychology of peoples and masses. Moscow, Socium Publ., 2014. 377 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-8291-1766-5
- Naumov S.Yu. Ideology in the society of modern Russia: a political aspect. Saratov. Volga Region Academy of State Services named after P. A. Stolypin Publ., 2009. 194 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19669886
- Neymark M.A. The geopolitics of “soft power”: the experience of Russia. Moscow, Dashkov and K. Publ., 2021. 350 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46229317
- Pirogov S.V. Social forecasting and design. Moscow, Prospect Publ., 2017. 371 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-392-23408-0
- Rappaport A.G. Five problems of the theory of architecture of the XXI century. Bulletin of Europe, 2007, no. 19-20, pp. 160-164. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38429877
- Rappaport A.G. Five problems of the theory of architecture of the XXI century. Bulletin of Europe, 2020, vol. 17, no. 63, pp. 149. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46553352
- Heidegger M. About the essence of human freedom. Introduction to Philosophy. St. Petersburg, Vladimir Dal Publ., 2018. 416 p. (In Russian).
Astanin D.M., Mutalibova G.K., Belov I.V. Modeling of the territorial organization of a network of ecological and educational visit centers (Urban planning approbation of A. Gramsci’s concept of cultural hegemony). CITISE, 2022, no. 2, pp.439-450. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.2.38