Gogitsaeva O.U., Kochisov V.K.
DIGITAL EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES IN THE PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY OF A TEACHER
Gogitsaeva O.U.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Kochisov V.K.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1North Ossetian State University named after K.L. Khetagurova
Abstract. The article is devoted to the study of the problem of digital educational resources in the professional activities of a teacher; analysis of Internet sites, applications and programs that are most often used by specialists in the educational process; identifying the negative and positive effects of the use of Internet technologies in the classroom, both practical and theoretical blocks of disciplines; substantiation of audiovisual means used by a wide variety of documentary material: photographs, books, sound recordings, the willingness to independently organize and carry out scientific and pedagogical search, receive and use new knowledge in their practical activities, as well as information technologies at various stages of mathematics lessons should become a distinctive feature modern, creative teacher. Digitalization of all spheres of society (economy, politics, science, production, etc.) entails a number of significant changes, in particular: the development of technologies (artificial intelligence, big data and machine learning, mobile Internet, virtual and augmented reality technologies, Internet resources ), as well as the spread of automation, affect the change in the nature of work, there is a need for the development and continuous improvement of digital competencies; monotonous work will increasingly be performed by robots, which will contribute to the emergence of a large number of new professions; the increasing complexity of the environment and technological changes lead to the emergence of new forms of social interaction; each person has the opportunity to realize personal potential at any age, which contributes to the implementation of the concept of “Learning throughout life”. In the article, the author proves the thesis that digital technologies serve not only for the transmission of knowledge, but also for their control, consolidation, repetition, generalization, systematization, therefore, they successfully perform all didactic functions. Modern information visualization technologies imply both inductive and deductive ways of mastering knowledge, varying degrees of independence and cognitive activity of students, and implement various ways of managing the cognitive process.
Keywords: digital educational resources, teacher’s professional activity, online technologies, information technologies.
- Bekoeva M.I. Multimedia information systems as a means of improving the quality of teaching mathematics. CITISE. 2019, no. 1 (18), pp. 2. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37292575
- Vachkova S.N., Petryaeva E.Yu., Fedorovskaya M.N. Comparative analysis of homework volumes, digital activity and student learning outcomes based on MES educational data. Moscow, Ekon-Inform Publ., 2021, pp. 39-48. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47404672
- Vygotsky L.S. The problem of higher intellectual functions in the system of psychotechnical research. Cultural-historical psychology, 2007, no. 3. pp. 105-111. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=11780039
- Kambolova K.E., Khadikova I.M. The role of virtual communication in shaping the personality of a modern teenager. Moscow, Empire Publ., 2019, pp. 124-129. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=40550307
- Kopyltsov A.A., Kopyltsov A.V. Digital educational resources and their role in modern education. Modern education: content, technology, quality, 2020, vol. 1, pp. 320-322. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44141688
- Kochisov V.K., Gogitsaeva O.U., Timoshkina N.V. The role of distance learning in changing the methods and techniques of the educational process at the university. Educational technologies and society, 2018, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 395. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/author_items.asp
- Malevanov E., Adamsky A., Asmolov A. School of opportunities as a response to the time of change. Educational policy, 2020, no. 2 (82), pp. 8-17. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43458917
- National program “Digital Economy of the Russian Federation”. Available at: http://government.ru/rugovclassifier/614/events (Accessed 01 April 2022)
- National project “Education”. Available at:http://government.ru/projects/selection/741/ (Accessed 01 April 2022)
- NRU HSE – Education Indicators, 2017. Available at: https://www.hse.ru/data/2017/05/29/1172124724/Education Indicators 2017.pdf (Accessed 01 April 2022)
- Petryaeva E.Yu., Vachkova S.N. Digital profile of the author of MES lesson. Moscow, Ekon-Inform Publ., 2020. S. 79-94. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44136099
- Poida A., Polyakov A., Novikov A. Big data processing in clouds. Open Systems. DBMS. 2013, no. 10, pp. 28-31. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21534203
- Pochebut L.G., Gurieva S.D., Chiker V.A. Predictive model of socio-psychological factors of confidence building in the organization. Social psychology and society. 2018, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 22-42. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32724520
- Sergeev A.N., Sergeeva A.V., Medvedev P.N., Information and communication technologies in professional activity. Tula, Tula State Pedagogical University named after L.N. Tolstoy Publ., 2015. 136 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24026872
- Uvarov A.Yu. “Smart school” and digital transformation of education: a conceptual framework. Krasnoyarsk, Siberian Federal University Publ., 2021, pp. 671-676. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46644902
Gogitsaeva O.U., Kochisov V.K. Digital educational resources in the professional activity of a teacher. CITISE, 2022, no. 1, pp.182-190. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.2.16