Sokolnikova N.M., Amanzholov S.A.
TEACHING STUDENTS THE METHODS OF TEACHING FINE ARTS USING ONLINE TECHNOLOGIES
Sokolnikova N.M.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org, Amanzholov S.A.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Moscow Pedagogical State University
Abstract. The article deals with issues related to the problem of teaching students the methodology of teaching fine arts using online technologies, in particular, they analyze the conditions for effective online education of student teachers in the methodology of teaching fine arts. The position is substantiated that online learning will better motivate the student if the goal is clearly set, tasks are formulated, prospects are presented, a certain socio-cultural vocational and educational online environment has been created, where everything is tuned to creative activity in education, when the task becomes personal meaningful to the student. The results of the study allow us to state that online learning has a huge potential for the creative construction of a lesson. With proper organization and creation of certain conditions for this, with clearly defined goals and objectives, clearly formulated prospects, it is able to motivate students, arouse in them a strong interest in the learning categories being mastered. It is necessary to create an appropriate socio-cultural professional online environment, in which a future specialist enters from the first days of training, where everything is set up to obtain the necessary knowledge, skills, skills and competencies. At the same time, it is important for the teacher, by all available methods and methods in the process of all online learning, to develop and maintain students’ interest in vocational training, the methodology of teaching fine arts.
Keywords: teaching methods; fine arts; online technologies; cognitive motivation; lesson modeling; professional competencies.
- Bannikov V.N. Pedagogical conditions for the development of artistic interest in the conditions of multi-level education. Monograph. Moscow, IOO MO RF Publ., 2004. 126 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19974380
- Bugaenko T.F. Methods of teaching academic painting in higher education. Education and law, 2020, no. 7, pp. 245-248. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44247342
- Volgushev A.E. From the experience of teaching fine arts at a university (distance format). Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2021, no. 70(4), pp. 90-93. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46326629
- Vul O.A. Features of the methodology for teaching drawing to interior design students in the context of the development of information technology. Doct. Dissert. Moscow, Moscow Pedagogical State University Publ., 2018. 294 p. (In Russian).
- Gerasimova A.G., Andreeva T.Yu. The main directions of distance learning and the use of ICT tools in the professional activity of a teacher of fine arts. Modern problems of science and education, 2016, no. 6, pp. 337. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27695160
- Dolgoarshinnykh N.V. Certification as a tool for assessing the quality of teaching fine arts in a secondary school. ASOU Conference: a collection of scientific papers and materials of scientific and practical conferences, 2020, no. 2-2, pp. 48-55. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43049008
- Ignatiev S.E., Sokolnikova N.M. Volumetric constructions in the visual practice of children. Law and practice, 2015, no. 4, pp. 141-147. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25099455
- Lomov S.P. Didactics of art education. Monograph. Moscow, Pedagogical Academy Publ., 2010. 103 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20114365
- Lomov S.P., Amanzholov S.A. Methodology of art education. Moscow, Prometheus Publ., 2011. 230 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-4263-0040-8
- Lykova E.S., Sukharev A.I. Problems of art and pedagogical education in conditions of distance learning. Modern science-intensive technologies, 2020, no. 12 (2), pp. 368-372. (In Russian). DOI: 10.17513/snt.38458
- Lvova E.V., Shabrova S.V. Methods of teaching painting in an educational organization of higher education: from academicism to innovation. Young scientist, 2020, no. 15 (305), pp. 59-62. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42704054&
- Akishina E.M., Alekseeva L.L., Bodina E.A., Pedagogy of art and modern art education. Monograph. Sphere Creative Center Publ., 2017. 306 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=34935423
- Nazarova L.R. The experience of teaching design students the basics of propaedeutics in a distance form: aspects of individualization. Secondary vocational education, 2022, no. 1 (317), pp. 38-40. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48105397
- Okonnikova T.I., Khlebnikova N.A., Kalach E.A. The experience of distance learning in conditions of self-isolation in the assessments of students. Bulletin of the Vladimir State University. Alexander Grigorievich and Nikolai Grigorievich Stoletov. Series: Pedagogical and psychological sciences, 2021, no. 45 (64), pp. 78-90. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46437125
- Sokolnikova N.M. Methods of teaching fine arts: a textbook for students of higher educational institutions studying in the direction of “Pedagogical education”. Moscow, Academy Publ., 2019. – 254 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-4468-7767-6
- Mardakhaev L.V., Egorychev A.M., Kertaeva G.M. Social pedagogy: theoretical and methodological foundations and development prospects. Monograph. Moscow, Prospect Publ., 2019. 304 p. (In Russian). ISBN: 978-5-88045-384-9
- Khoroshunova A.V. Innovative technologies in the process of teaching students in the classroom for academic painting. Vestnik MGOU, 2019, no. 1, pp. 54-61. (In Russian). DOI: 10.18384/2310-7219-2019-1-54-61
Sokolnikova N.M., Amanzholov S.A. Teaching students the methods of teaching fine arts using online technologies. CITISE, 2022, no. 2, pp.96-102. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.2.08