PREREQUISITES FOR THE FORMATION OF THE OBJECT ENVIRONMENT IN THE INSTITUTIONS OF THE ROSGUARD
Khismatullin R.R.1 (Sankt Petersburg, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1St. Petersburg Military Order of the Zhukov Institute National Guard of the Russian Federation
Abstract. The article deals with the issues of designing the subject environment in the educational environment of military institutes of the troops of the National Guard of the Russian Federation. The author reveals the importance of the subject environment, which influences the formation of the personality of cadets in the learning process and the qualities necessary for the future defender of the Patronymic, taking into account the specifics of professional activity. The prerequisites for the formation of the subject environment in the military institutions of the National Guard are identified and considered. The subject environment of military educational institutions of higher education is revealed as a special form of pedagogical practice, integrating different forms of environments. Factor of personal and professional success aimed at improving the quality of training and education of cadets. Particular attention is paid to the means of raising the cultural level. Influence through moralization to the personal and professional development of cadets through the appropriate organization of their cognitive and professional activities. Activation of the student’s reflection, stimulation of the formation of adequate professional self-esteem. Stimulation of students’ motivation, emotional and volitional development, which influence the formation of the personality of cadets in the learning process. The pedagogical potential of the environment has an integrative character, representing the unity of components with characteristic features of educational impact. It is by immersing in the subject environment of a military university that cadets acquire values that affect the motivation for military service, adaptation in a military team, and the professional development of future officers.
Keywords: factors of personality formation, vocational education, environment, educational environment, academic subject, subject area, subject interaction, subject environment, cadet, actualization of the value bases of pedagogical activity, troops of the National Guard, officer of the National Guard.
- Berezhnova L.N. Educational environment: Organization of conditions supporting human development. Saint Petersburg, SPbVIVV MIA of Russia Publ., 2014. 130 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22710501
- Berulava G.A. Methodological foundations for the development of new educational technologies. Monograph. Sochi, MIU Publ., 2016. pp. 23-44. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27615784&selid=27615786
- Bogatenkov S.A. Formation of the competence of teaching staff in the implementation of e-learning in the aspect of security. Humanization of education, 2014, no. 6, pp. 87-94. (In Russian). URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22856865
- Duranov M.E. Management of professional education of a future specialist in higher education (sociocultural aspect). Chelyabinsk, ChGAKI Publ., 2006. 327 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19978080
- Dewey J. Democracy and education. Moscow, Pedagogy press Publ., 2000. 382 p. (In Russian). ISBN 5-7155-0773-1
- Egorychev A.M. Educational environment as a means and mechanism of education. Moscow, RSSU Publ., 2021, pp. 56-61. ISBN 978-5-713950-06-4
- Leontiev A.N. Culture, behavior and the human brain. Moscow, 1961. 114 p. (In Russian).
- Montessori M. Orphanage: method of scientific pedagogy. Moscow, AST Publ., 2006. 269 p. (In Russian). ISBN 5-271-11751-0
- Sivolapova A.K., Gilmulina T.P. Instruments for constructing a student’s individual educational trajectory. Professional education in Russia and abroad, 2016, no. 3 (23), pp. 79-81. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26694983
- Sultanova K.G. The educational environment of a military university as an environment of intersubject interaction: Features of communication in the educational activities of military universities of the internal troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. Saint Petersburg, St. Petersburg Military Institute of the Internal Troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia Publ., 2015. 137 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-9907544-1-6
- Ushinsky K.D. Human education. Moscow, Karapuz Publ., 2000. 256 p. (In Russian). ISBN 5-8403-0040-3
- Khismatullin R.R., Stefanova N.L. Factors that determine the need for designing the subject environment for pedagogy in military universities. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgaft, 2020, no. 9 (187), pp. 396-399. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44124559
- Shabanov L.V., Khismatullin R.R., Marihin S.V. Psychological requirements for the personality of a serviceman in the process of designing a subject environment in pedagogy at military institutes of the VNG of the Russian Federation. Scientific opinion, 2021, no. 1-2, pp. 45-53. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44822052
- Yakovlev V.B. Modeling on an interdisciplinary basis in a military university. Saint Petersburg, North Star Publ., 2010. 342 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-905042-02-7.
- The Collected Works of L. S. Vygotsky: Problems of the Theory and History of Psychology (Cognition and Language: A Series in Psycholinguistics). Springer, 1997. 439 p. ISBN 0306454882
Khismatullin R.R. Prerequisites for the formation of the object environment in the institutions of the Rosguard. CITISE, 2022, no. 1, pp.87-95. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.2.07