ABOUT THE IMPROVEMENT OF THE CHOREOGRAPHER’S PEDAGOGICAL CULTURE IN THE COURSE OF PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY
Sukharev A.A.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Moscow City Pedagogical University
Abstract. The transformations taking place in modern Russian society have a significant impact on the education system, which manifests itself, first of all, in new targets, updating the content of education, developing the interaction of the educational system with the socio-cultural sphere, in criteria and indicators of the quality of education. Professional culture is necessary for every person engaged in a particular field of activity, but it is especially important, due to the importance of the tasks being solved, in pedagogical activity, in teaching work. Taking into account the fact that psychological and pedagogical aspects occupy an essential place in a wide range of tasks solved by modern specialists, pedagogical culture should be considered an element and component of the general professional culture of both the pedagogical workers themselves and, in general, workers whose activities are related to interaction with people. The teacher-choreographer acts as a carrier of pedagogical culture. This is very important because the cultural level of such a professional has a direct and indirect impact on the level of culture of society as a whole through his students. As a result of the study, the author comes to the understanding that the presence of a pedagogical culture characterizes the professional potential of a specialist – a teacher. Pedagogical culture is associated with the qualitative characteristics of his personality and professional activities, with the available range of knowledge and skills. Functionally, pedagogical culture manifests itself in the choreographer’s work not only in the framework of teaching dance, but also in the educational process as a whole: it is included in the broader context of the entire sociocultural situation of his life.
Keywords: teacher-choreographer, pedagogical culture, professionalism, professional culture, creative team, empathy.
- Androshchuk L.M. The structure of the pedagogical model of the formation of the individual style of activity of the future teacher of choreography. Scientific knowledge of the present, 2017, no. 6 (6), pp. 6-10. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43142684
- Adamovich O.Yu. Tolerance in art. Strengthening interethnic unity by means of folk dance. Azimuth of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology, 2017, vol. 6, no. 4 (21), pp. 15-17. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32283549
- Varin E.A. Wagner P.A. Modern vocational training of choreography in higher educational institutions of culture and arts, World of science, culture, education, 2017, no. 6 (67), pp. 274-275. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32235204
- Ginkevich I.V. Formation of pedagogical competence among choreographers in the system of additional professional education: a personality-oriented approach. Doct. Diss. Moscow, MGIK Publ., 2021. 183 p. (In Russian).
- Davydov V.P. Implementation of the principle of cultural conformity in choreographic pedagogy (by the example of training of specialists-choreographers). Bulletin of the Kemerovo State University of Culture and Arts, 2017, no. 41-2, pp. 166-173. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32205775
- Eleferenko I.O. Empathy as an integrating quality of a specialist in the creative profession. Bulletin of the Tver State University, 2010, no. 4, pp.18-25. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16128587
- Kasimanova L.A. The content of professional training of teachers-choreographers in the context of modern concepts of culture development. Monograph. Saint Petersburg, Lan: Planet of Music Publ., 2020. 294 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43154123
- Kasimova L.A. Modern approaches to professional training of teachers-choreographers. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2018, no. 58-2. Pp, 113-117. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32636406
- Marenyukova A.M. The problem of training a teacher-choreographer in the history of culture and in modern society. Bulletin of SSUPS: humanitarian research, 2021, no. 1 (9), pp. 100-105. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45596366
- Matveev V.F. Russian folk dance: theory and teaching methods. Saint Petersburg, Lan Publ., 2010. 251 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-8114-1082-8
- Melnikova E.P. Requirements for the pedagogical activity of a teacher-choreographer at the present stage of education in higher educational institutions of culture and art. International research journal. 2019. no. 1-2 (79). pp. 90-93. (In Russian). DOI: 10.23670/IRJ.2019.79.1.046
- Naumova OM Competence-based construction of the teacher’s self-confidence. Scientific support of the personnel development system, 2016, no. 1 (26), pp. 27-39. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26507976
- Nikolaeva L.Ya. Mastering the stylistic features of Russian dance in the process of professional training of students of choreographic specialties. Science of man: humanitarian research, 2018, no. 1 (31), pp. 135-140. (In Russian). DOI: 10.17238/issn1998-5320.2018.31.135
- Palilei A.V. The process of forming the professional readiness of a teacher-choreographer for practical activities // Bulletin of the Kemerovo State University of Culture and Arts, 2017, no. 39, pp. 210-216. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29214175
- Sadovskaya V.S. Technologies for modeling social and cultural activities: one of the approaches to the problem. Culture and Education, 2013, no. 1 (10), pp. 85-92. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22923355
- Ariarsky M.A., Birzhenyuk G.M., Golovin G.V. Socio-cultural activities: theory, technology, practice. Monograph. Chelyabinsk, ChGAKiI Publ., 2006. 198 p. (In Russian). ISBN 5-94839-089-6
- Tarasov N.I. Classical dance. School of male performance. Saint Petersburg, Lan Publ, 2005. 496 p. (In Russian). ISBN 5-8114-0591-X
- Sheregova V.A., Postelnyak A.I. S.V. Medvedeva Fundamental components of the professional activity of a choreographer in modern conditions. East European scientific journal, 2021, no. 1-5 (65), pp. 45-52. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45658101
Sukharev A.A. About the improvement of the choreographer’s pedagogical culture in the course of professional activity. CITISE, 2021, no. 4, pp.586-594. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.4.54