EDUCATIONAL SKILLS UNIVERSITY TEACHER
Bykov A.K.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Military University named after Prince Alexander Nevsky of the Ministry of Defense Of the Russian Federation
Abstract. In the article, the educational skill of a university teacher is considered from the complex positions of three conceptual approaches: educational skill as a skill in the implementation of educational activities, the realization of its functions; educational skill of a teacher from the standpoint of educative learning, i.e. from the standpoint of education in the process of conducting training sessions; educational skill as part of the pedagogical skill of a teacher, as a skill in the implementation of educational techniques. The directions of education of students in the learning process are defined: education through the content of classes; education of professional qualities through the appropriate organization of classes; education through the methodology and creation of conditions for conducting classes; education by the personal example of a teacher. The practical ambiguity of the implementation of educational training in universities is shown. From the standpoint of the personal-social-activity approach, the educational skill of a university teacher as a component of his pedagogical skill is understood as an integrative characteristic of his high psychological, pedagogical and pedagogical readiness and skill in carrying out educational activities, internally conditioned by highly developed personal qualities (pedagogical abilities, professional and pedagogical orientation, professionally important character traits, etc.) and externally manifested in creative, pedagogically expedient and productive use of parenting techniques. The classification of pedagogical techniques in the technique of educating students by a teacher in the classroom into subgroups is substantiated: methods of education included in the content of the educational material presented; methods of education based on personal example; methods of presenting direct pedagogical requirements; methods of using indirect direct pedagogical requirements; methods of using indirect pedagogical requirements.
Keywords: education, educational activity, educational skills, educational training, university teacher, student, organization of higher education, pedagogical skills, methods of education.
- Alexandrovich P.I. Pedagogical skills of a university teacher. Works of BSTU. Series 6: History, philosophy, 2013, no. 5, pp. 61-63. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25143673
- Artyukhina A.I., Tretyak S.V., Velikanov V.V. The experience of the school of pedagogical excellence: educating educators. Educational bulletin “Consciousness”, 2021, vol. 23, no. 4, pp.17-24. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.26787/nydha-2686-6846-2021-23-4-17-24
- Bykov A.K. Pedagogical skills of a university teacher. Educational technologies. 2009, no. 3, pp.45-54.
- Bykov A.K. Technology of development of pedagogical skills of a high school teacher. CITISE, 2019, no.2 (19), pp. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38506004
- Demakova I.D., Shustova I.Yu. Teacher as educator: significant characteristics of educational activity, the principle of co-existence in education. Pedagogical art, 2017, no. 2, pp.100-108. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30469078
- Dremova N.B., Konoplya A.I. Formation of pedagogical skills of a university teacher. Higher education in Russia, 2015, no. 1, pp. 127-132. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22900034
- Kalinina T.V., Patrikeeva E.G., Trukhmanova E.N. Teacher’s readiness for educational work in conditions of university education. Concept, 2020, no. 2, pp. 55-68. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42419963
- Kolesnikova I. A. the Meaning and logic of the preparation of a teacher (in response to the emergence of the professional standard of a specialist in the field of education). Continuing education: twenty-first century, 2017, no. 1(17), pp. 22-32. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29109612
- Krist V.G., Konyshev G.A. ways of formation of pedagogical skills in the military science. Military scientific-practical journal, 2017, no. 2 (7), pp. 100-103. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38572450
- Leonova E.V. Pedagogical skills and personality of the teacher. Higher education in Russia, 2011, no. 4, pp. 112-115. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16357014
- Napolskikh N.B. The concept of “educative learning” in the context of modern education. Sciences of Europe, 2020, no.52-4, pp. 25-28. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/contents.asp?id=43357567
- Polyakov S.D. Psychopedagogics of education and training. The experience of a popular monograph. Moscow, New School Publ., 2004. 299 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20074323
- Selevko G.K. Educational technologies. Moscow, Research Institute of School Technologies Publ., 2005. 319 p. (In Russian). ISBN 5-87953-206-2
- Sysoeva O.I. Specificity of activity and pedagogical skills of a university teacher. Collection of humanitarian studies, 2017, no. 3 (6), pp. 20-24. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29752151
- Uvarov A. I., Merzlikin D. V., Chervinsky V. G. Features of pedagogical activity and pedagogical skills of a teacher of a military university. Psychological and pedagogical journal Gaudeamus, 2017. vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 74-78. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29245849
- Sharukhin A. P., Sharukhina T. G. Pedagogical skills of graduates of military institutes of Rosgvardiya as a result of the educational process: functional role analysis and evaluation criteria. Bulletin of the Orenburg State Pedagogical University, 2020, no. 3 (35), pp. 274-288. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.32516/2303-9922.2020.35.20
- Shcherbakov A.V. Conditions for the development of professional skills of a teacher as an educator in a general education organization. Scientific support of the system of advanced training of personnel, 2019, no. 3(40), pp. 95-104. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41331579
Bykov A.K. Educational skills university teacher. CITISE, 2021, no. 4, pp.334-348. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.4.32