Kozlovskaya D.I., Kozlovskaya S.N.
PATRIOTIC TOURISM AS A MEANS EDUCATION AND UPBRINGING OF YOUNG PEOPLE
Kozlovskaya D.I.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Kozlovskaya S.N.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Russian State Social University
Abstract. The article discusses issues related to an important problem – the definition and scientific justification of patriotic tourism as a means of education and upbringing of young people. Based on the studied literature on the problem, the authors reveal the content of the process of becoming a person who is aware of himself as a citizen and patriot of his country, oriented in the spectrum of cultural diversity of his region, having a respectful attitude to the historical past of his country, a responsible attitude to its fate in the present and future. According to the authors, one of the most important areas of patriotic education is the organization of tourist work, which contributes to the formation of a positive attitude among young people towards their Fatherland, feelings of love and affection for their native places. Tourism in patriotic education makes it possible to really influence the formation of specific life competencies of young people, expands the range of identification of their abilities, knowledge, skills, increases the opportunity for everyone to take a worthy position in society and show their conscious civic activity. Patriotic tourism contributes to the formation of patriotic education of young people, instills love for their native places, which allows them to take a fresh look at their country, to better understand personal involvement in its history and culture, to realize their role in strengthening and developing the Fatherland. The completer and more meaningful the knowledge about the native land, its people, past and present is obtained, the more effectively one of the main educational tasks is solved – the formation of a person who respects and honors the traditions of his people, is proud of his material and spiritual culture, is socially responsible, not indifferent to the fate of his homeland. The authors paid special attention to the role of patriotic tourism, which is a powerful tool for influencing the formation of value-orientation and ideological foundations of the younger generation. It is thanks to travel that the active socialization of young people takes place.
Keywords: patriotic tourism, patriotic education of youth, a means of upbringing and education of youth, a route of patriotic orientation, interactive training.
- Alieva L.V. The system of scientific and methodological support of tourism and local history activities. Bulletin of the Academy of Children and Youth Tourism and Local History, 2015, no. 4, pp. 6-20. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25638066
- Alieva S.A., Omarov O.N. Theoretical problems of patriotic education. World of science, culture, education, 2020, no. 6 (67), pp. 108-112. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32235173
- Abramenkova V.V., Egorychev A.M., Zaretsky V.V. Safe educational environment: cross-cultural analysis based on materials from Russia and the United States. Monograph Moscow, RSSU Publ., 2020. 414 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43922948
- Bulygina I.I. Patriotic tourism as an effective means of education. Professional education in Russia and abroad, 2016, no. 4 (24), pp. 22-25. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27536926
- Vagina V.O. Patriotism and patriotic practices among the youth in the south of Russia Rostov-on-Don. Monograph. Rostov-on-Don, Science and Education Foundation Publ.. 2019. 124 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38530700
- Vyrshchikov A.N., Kusmartsev M.B. Theoretical foundations of innovative development of patriotic education in the region. News of the Volgograd State Pedagogical University, 2015, no. – 3 (98), pp. 4-10. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23400970
- Gulyanova L.P., Nepsha O.V. Innovative approaches in patriotic education. Higher education in Russia, 2014, no. 12, pp. 113-118. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22774334
- Egorychev A.M., Mardakhaev L.V., Akhtyan A.G. Fundamentals of citizenship and patriotism in the history of our fatherland. CITISE, 2019. no. 4 (21), pp. 467-476. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.4.44
- Egorychev A.M. A.V. Tkachenko, V.V. Zaretsky Culture and education: vector of development in the modern world. Personality Education, 2018, no. 4, pp. 37-45. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36997692
- Egorychev A.M. Institute of Education in the Information Society: Preserving Historical Continuity. Pedagogical Education and Science, 2021, no. 2, pp. 13-18. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46541525
- Zinenko V.E. Patriotic education of Russian youth: modern realities. Bulletin of Moscow University, 2019, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 145-161. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37305442
- Kabanova E.E., Egorshev I.A. Foreign experience of tourism development. Materials of Afanasiev readings, 2016, no. 3 (16), pp. 46-51. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27201887
- Kozlovskaya S.N., Kozlovskaya D.I. The role of the university in the professional education of the future specialist in social work. Prevention of addictions, 2019, no. 4 (20), pp. 90-93. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41478610
- Molchanova L.V. Tourism activity as a factor of patriotic education. Bulletin of the Association of Tourism and Service Universities, 2016, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 27-32. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25996460
- Protopopova V.A. Principles of military-patriotic education in the context of an innovative educational approach. World of Science, 2016, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 140-147. (In Russian).
- Egorychev А.М., Mardakhaev L.V., Sizikova V.V., Professional education in the context of the development of the information society: the context of professional training of specialists in the social sphere. Monograph. Moscow, Russian State Social University Publ., 2020. 378 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44828170
- Egorychev A.M., Fomina S.N., Rostovskaya T.K. Professional education in Russia: challenges, state, direction of development. Monograph. Moscow, RSSU Publ., 2019. 352 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41222164
- Suslov M.G. The state as an organizer of patriotic education and as a value for patriotic education. Almanac of the Perm Military Institute of the National Guard Troops, 2021, no. 3 (3), pp. 143-154. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46283835
- Yarmolitskaya N.V. Modern education and science: main directions and concepts of development in the context of European experience. Young scientist, 2019, no. 23 (103), pp. 1114-1118. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25094583
Kozlovskaya D.I., Kozlovskaya S.N. Patriotic tourism as a means education and upbringing of young people. CITISE, 2021, no. 4, pp.309-324. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.4.30