Hizbullina R.Z., Gilmanova G.R., Adelmurzina I.F., Aymanova E.E., Magasumov T.M.
FORMATION OF TRAINING TECHNIQUES FOR PERFORMANCE OF INDEPENDENT WORKS (ON THE EXAMPLE OF STUDYING CAUSE-EFFECTIVE RELATIONS IN THE COURSE OF GEOGRAPHY OF RUSSIA)
Hizbullina R.Z.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Gilmanova G.R.2 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Adelmurzina I.F.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Aymanova E.E.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Magasumov T.M.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1Bashkir State University
2BSPU named after M. Akmulla
Abstract. Pedagogy is the oldest science developing to this day. Every year there are new approaches to teaching a variety of disciplines: from humanitarian to technical. The natural sciences taught in general education institutions are the objects of a huge set of methodological approaches to study. So, studying geography at school, verbal, visual, and practical methods of implementing educational and cognitive activities are organized. However, the most productive and relevant today are practical exercises. It is especially important to apply such methods of teaching geography, which involve the implementation of independent work of students. Studying the subject in sections, schoolchildren should not only memorize and reproduce information, they should learn to think, The article describes the cause-and-effect relationships between the studied sections of geography in high school with the aim of forming independent study and performing practical work. The relationship between endogenous and exogenous processes of relief formation is considered, a methodology for drawing up a lesson plan for this section is proposed. The dependence of climatic conditions on the geographical location of the territory: latitude of the area, the angle of incidence of sunlight, the magnitude of solar radiation is presented. A number of relationships have been established between: inland waters and climate, relief and rocks; soils, vegetation and relief, rocks, climate and inland waters; fauna, climatic conditions and vegetation. Special attention is paid to the relationship between nature and man.
Keywords: teaching methodology, school geography, cause-and-effect relationships in geography.
- Adelmurzina I.F., Telnova T.P., Khizbullina R.Z., Chernina-Yakhnyuk D.I. Organization of active mental activity of students in geography lessons. Izvestia of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Science. Social, humanitarian, biomedical science, 2018, vol.20, no.6, pp. 22-28. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37094830
- Asadullin R.M. On the innovative content of subject-oriented pedagogical education. Higher education in Russia, 2019, no. 10, pp.106-117. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31992/0869-3617-2019-28-10-106-117
- Akhmetgareeva E.V., Latypova Z.B., Safiullina I.S., Stulin D.S. Educational ecological trail: history, types, purpose and examples of use. CITISE, 2021, no. 2, pp. 422-434. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.2.40
- Bayanova L.F., Mustafin T.R. Formal-logical thinking of preschoolers at different levels of cultural congruence. Uchenye zapiski Kazan University. Series Humanities, 2015, vol. 157, pp.105-112. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24332698
- Buldakova N.V. The structure of the predictive ability of specialists in the humanities. Bulletin of the Kostroma State University. Series: Pedagogy. Psychology. Sociokinetics. 2011, vol. 17, pp.68-73 (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17065432
- Kalugin Yu.E. Understanding: process and result. Man. Sport. Medicine, 2005, no. 6, pp.71-77. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=13037135
- Kamaleeva A.R., Gruzkova S.Yu. Theoretical substantiation of the process of cognitive modeling of pedagogical situations. Samara Scientific Bulletin, 2018, vol.7, no. 2, pp.245-247. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35089396
- Kamaleeva A.R., Mukhametzyanova L.Yu. Algorithm of step-by-step cognitive modeling in the natural science and humanitarian components of vocational education. Bulletin of the Chuvash State Pedagogical University. I. Ya. Yakovleva, 2019, no. 1 (101), pp.129-136. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37416843
- Kozlov V.E., Khusainova S.V. The main results of fundamental research of the FSBSI “Institute of Pedagogy, Psychology and Social Problems” for 2018. Kazan Pedagogical Journal, 2019, no. 2, pp.7-19. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38191190
- Korosteleva E.Yu. Technology of problem-based learning at the lessons of geography. Karelian scientific journal, 2010, no. 4 (13), pp.9-11 (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25418590
- Kudakov O.R., Shcherbakov V.S., Sakhieva R.G. Modern problems of vocational school didactics in the discussions of the scientific forum. Kazan Pedagogical Journal, 2013, no. 3, pp.13-21. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21426971
- Levin I.L. Methodological analysis of the laws and patterns of creative education. Bulletin of Eurasian Science, 2014, no.4 (23), pp.32-45. (In Russian). URL:
- Malanov I.A. Gomboev T.B. Modernization as a condition for the innovative development of education and improving its quality. Technologies of the food and processing industry of the agro-industrial complex – healthy food products, 2016, no. 5 pp. 108-115. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26743666
- Maslennikova V.Sh. On the problem of cognitive modeling of educational activity in the context of digitalization of higher education. Bulletin of the Chuvash State Pedagogical University named after I. Ya. Yakovleva, 2019, no. 2 (102), pp.134-140. (In Russian). URL: : https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38980260
- Maslennikova V.Sh., Bogovarova V.A. On the issue of cognitive modeling of educational activity in vocational education. Kazan Pedagogical Journal, 2018, no. 4, pp.20-24. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35420937
- Petrishchev I.O. Regularities of modernization of education and improving the quality of educational services. Samara Scientific Bulletin, 2020, v. 9, no. 4, pp.325-329. (In Russian). DOI:10.17816/snv202094311
- Rudneva T.I. Methodological principles as a context for understanding the quality of the result of pedagogical research. Bulletin of the Samara University. History, pedagogy, philology, 2015, no.2, pp.78-82. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.18287/2542-0445-2016-22-2-78-82
- Sergeeva S.N. The content of pedagogical support for the upbringing of younger schoolchildren in the family on the basis of a causal analysis of the results of the levels of their upbringing. Siberian Pedagogical Journal, 2011, no. 1, pp.181-186 (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17030856
- Skif O.V. Karpova S.I. Formation of ecological culture in older preschool children. Gaudeamus, 2018, vol.17, no.1, pp.60-68 (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32816913
- Tagariev R.Z., Iskhakova G.T., Zinurova A.Z. Creative educational environment of a rural school as a condition for personal development. World of science, culture, education, 2014, no.4 (47) pp.93-96. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22483109
- Tolstolutskiy V.Yu. The need for advanced solutions to didactic issues in the development of programs for the educational process. Modern information technologies and IT education, 2010, no. 3, pp.52-59 (In Russian). URL:
- Frolov A.A., Frolova Yu.N. Correlation between algorithms and heuristics in the formation and transmission of scientific knowledge. Education and Science, 2007, no. 5 (47), pp.11-21 (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=10427346
- Frolova Yu. N. Educational and research activities in schools and universities as a technological basis of the educational process. Siberian Pedagogical Journal, 2010, no.2, pp.50-59 (In Russian) URL:https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18487125
- Chitalin N.A. Kamaleeva A.R., Gruzkova S.Yu. Scientific and pedagogical foundations of natural science and vocational training: experience, analysis, prospects, Kazan Pedagogical Journal, 2016, no.5, pp.38-43. (In Russian).
- Shatkar G. A. The role of problem-based learning in the light of new goals and values of education on the example of teaching geography. How to organize cognitive activities that contribute to the development of creative thinking? Municipal formation: innovation and experiment, 2012, no.5, pp. 40-44. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18080833
Hizbullina R.Z., Gilmanova G.R., Adelmurzina I.F., Aymanova E.E., Magasumov T.M. Formation of training techniques for performance of independent works (on the example of studying cause-effective relations in the course of geography of Russia). CITISE, 2021, no. 4, pp.287-297. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.4.28