Shapashev M.A., Makarenko V.S.
FORMATION OF A CULTURE OF INTERETHNIC COMMUNICATION IN MILITARY COLLECTIVES: ESSENCE, GOALS, TASKS
Shapashev M.A.1 (Petropavlovsk, Republic Kazakhstan) – E-mail: email@example.com, Makarenko V.S.2 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1Military Institute of the National Guard of the Republic of Kazakhstan
2Moscow Higher Combined Arms Command School
Abstract. The study is devoted to identifying and analyzing contradictions in the process of forming a culture of interethnic communication in military collectives of units and units of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan. An analysis of modern research by scientists made it possible to highlight the main content and directions of activity in the organized and controlled process of forming a culture of interethnic communication in military collectives, as well as the currently unresolved problems of this activity. The purpose of the study was to substantiate the relevance of the process of forming a culture of interethnic communication in military collectives, to improve the political and legal culture of servicemen in the field of interethnic relations. The authors came to the understanding that the readiness of officers of military units to productively work to form a culture of interethnic communication among servicemen is ensured, first of all, through special training, during which they master methods of studying the inner world of a soldier’s personality, methods and mechanisms of controlling influences on character relations in the military-professional, moral-political and interpersonal spheres. The complexity of the process of forming a culture of interethnic communication among personnel requires a versatile approach to its implementation from officers of all levels. The result of the study was the identification of the features and tasks of the process of forming a culture of interethnic communication in military collectives, substantiating ways to improve its quality, getting an idea of the role of forming a culture of interethnic communication in the modern Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Keywords: multinational military collective, educational work, interethnic communication, patriotic and military education.
- Baryshnikov N.V., Kryukov D.M. Formation of political culture of cadets of military universities. Society: sociology, psychology, pedagogy, 2016, no. 12, pp. 110-114. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27638796
- Egorychev A.M., Tkachenko A.V. Model of the formation of a culture of interethnic communication of customs specialists. CITISE, 2020, no. 1 (23), pp. 461-473. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2020.1.42
- Egorychev A.M., Tkachenko A.V. Institute of Education in the Formation of Interethnic Accord in the Russian Federation. Moscow, FKU NII FSIN of Russia Publ., 2017. pp. 68-71. ISBN: 978-5-9632-0097-1
- Dzhurinsky A.N. Pedagogy in a multinational world: textbook. allowance. Saratov, University education Publ., 2017. 222 p. ISBN: 978-5-4487-0064-4
- Kurshev A.V. Civil education of future officers in the process of modernization of military education. Monograph. Kazan, Kazan Scientific Research Technological University (KNITU) Publ., 2017. 136. ISBN: 978-5-7882-2369-8
- Lopukha T.L., Podmarenko A.A. Organization of political education of cadets of a military university. World of science, culture, education, 2017, no. 3 (64), pp. 25-29. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29371947
- Makarov V.N., Ovasapyan T.U., Garmanov S.S. The problem of interethnic interaction in a military collective. Humanitarian research, 2017, no. 5, pp. 31-31. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29232497
- Matveeva A.A., Filipchenko S.N. Education of the culture of interethnic relations of foreign students by means of innovative technologies. World of Science, 2018, no. 6, pp. 42-42. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37034932
- Mikhaleva E.A., Vlasenko A.I. Socio-psychological aspect in the management of a multinational team in the North Caucasus. Bulletin of the Voronezh Institute of the State Fire Service of the EMERCOM of Russia, 2016, no. 2 (19), pp. 76-79. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26203792
- Musina N.I. Formation of the readiness of the future specialist of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia for interpersonal communication in a multinational environment. Dokt. Diss. Nizhny Novgorod, 2021. – 244 p.
- Potapova L.S. Factors of integration of cadets into the social environment of a military university. Alley of Science, 2019, no. 2 (29), pp. 374-377. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37255929
- Sayapin V.N., Boriev A.K. The role of the teacher in the formation of the military collective of students in a military university. Moscow, Pero Publ., 2018. pp. 138-143. ISBN: 978-5-00122-644-4
- Soghomonyan A.S. The culture of interethnic communication in military collectives of higher educational institutions at the present stage of construction of the RF Armed Forces. Dokt. Diss. Krasnodar, KU Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, 2015. – 185 p.
- Mardakhaev L.V., Egorychev A.M., Kertaeva G.M. Social pedagogy: theoretical and methodological foundations and development prospects. Monograph. Moscow, Perspective Publ., 2019. 304 p. ISBN: 978-5-88045-384-9
- Sysolyatin M.V. Dynamics of cadets’ perception of a military career in the process of military-professional socialization. Bulletin of the Saratov University. New series. Series Acmeology of Education. Developmental psychology, 2018, no. 4 (28), pp. 377-385. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18500/2304-9790-2018-7-4-377-385
- Terekhin R.A. The dynamics of the readiness of servicemen to change service situations at the stages of military-professional socialization. World of education – education in the world, 2017, no. 2 (66), pp. 269–277. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29993342
- Filipchenko S.N., Matveeva A.A. Features of upbringing the culture of interethnic relations of foreign university students. Bulletin of the Udmurt University, 2017, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 496-502. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32322058
- Glock S. Does ethnicity matter? The impact of stereotypical expectations on in-service teachers’ judgments of students. Social Psychology of Education, 2016, vol. 19, pp.493–509. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11218-016-9349-7
- Tobisch A., Dressel M. Negatively or positively biased? Dependencies of teachers’ judgments and expectations based on students’ ethnic and social backgrounds. Social Psychology of Education, 2017, vol. 20, pp.731–752. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11218-017-9392-z
Shapashev M.A., Makarenko V.S. Formation of a culture of interethnic communication in military collectives: essence, goals, tasks. CITISE, 2021, no. 4, pp.251-263. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.4.25