Novikova M.V., Pristupa E.N.
FAMILY EDUCATION IN THE CONTEXT OF A HISTORIOGRAPHICAL APPROACH
Novikova M.V.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Pristupa E.N.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Moscow Pedagogical State University
Abstract. Family education is a separate direction in modern pedagogy in general and social and educational activities in particular. The modern legislative framework of the Russian Federation guarantees the child the right to live and be brought up in a family. The solution to this problem is to transfer the child to a substitute family for upbringing, where he will be able to learn cultural values, family traditions, and receive full development. The replacement family is considered as “a special type of family system, the result of the unification of the basic family and the adopted child into a new systemic whole with its own laws of formation and development.” Scientific interest in the study of the historical development of pedagogical thought about the so-called substitute family education is due to the relevance of the idea of a holistic educational process aimed at the comprehensive and harmonious development of the personality of a child left without parental care. Family education is a separate direction in social and educational activities. Substitute family education is the basis of family pedagogy and a form of providing social assistance to orphans and children left without parental care. The study of the problems of family education is aimed at finding the most effective mechanisms for the socialization of minors who are deprived of parental care. A special role is played by the historiographical approach aimed at studying a wide array of primary sources of the leading thinkers of the past, where theories, concepts, ideas of family education are studied both in blood families and in substitute ones. The article presents approaches to studying the history of family education, taking into account the periodization of pedagogical thought in Russia. The main approaches to the analysis of family values and principles, rules of family education are also considered.
Keywords: family education, substitute family education, history of pedagogy, historiographical approach, educational process, socio-educational activity, social education, social pedagogy.
- Basov M.Ya. General foundations of pedology. Moscow, GIZ Publ., 1928, 1931. (In Russian).
- Bekhterev V.M. About social and labor education. Report at the Congress on Experimental Pedagogy on May 23. Pg, 1917. (In Russian).
- Grankin A.Yu. Problems of family education in Russian democratic pedagogy of the late XIX-early XX centuries. Dokt., Diss. Pyatigorsk, 1996. (In Russian).
- Grankin A.Yu. The development of the theory of family education in Russia (1917-1991. Dokt., Diss. Pyatigorsk, 2003. (In Russian).
- Zaretsky V.K., Dubrovskaya M.O., Oslon V.N., Kholmogorova A.B. Ways of solving the problem of orphanhood in Russia. Questions of psychology, 2012, no. 8, pp. 226. (In Russian).
- Kapterev P.F. Fav. Ped. Op. Moscow, Pedagogika Publ., 1982. 704 p. (In Russian).
- Kapterev P.F. History of Russian pedagogy. Saint Petersburg, Aleteya Publ., 2004. 560 p. (In Russian).
- Kodzhaspirova G.M. History of pedagogy in diagrams and tables. Moscow, Prospect Publ., 2017. 176 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35253849
- Lukovtseva A.K. Psychology and pedagogy. Course of lectures. Moscow, KDU Publ., 2008. 192 p. (In Russian).
- Mudrik A.V. Education in the context of human socialization: retrospective and pedagogical reality. Education. The science. Scientific personnel, 2021, no. 2, pp. 224-230. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46126369
- Osipova I.I. State strategy for the prevention of social orphanhood. Public education, 2008, no. 6 (1379), pp. 46-50. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?Id=11585938
- Naumov N.D. Philosophical foundations of pedagogical theories in Russia in the XX century. Dokt, Diss. Yekaterinburg, 2004. (In Russian).
- Oslon V.N. Orphans in the educational space. Russian scientific journal, 2012, no. 6 (31), pp. 191-198. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18155145
- Paramonova A.A. The main problems of child psychoanalysis (to the 100th anniversary of the formation of child psychoanalysis). Applied legal psychology, 2012, no. 3, pp. 107-115. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18372683
- Petrovsky A.V. Children and family education tactics. Moscow, Knowledge Publ., 1981. (In Russian).
- Pristupa E.N. Modern paradigms of family education. Ufa, Bashkir State Pedagogical University Akmulla Publ., 2021. pp. 271-275. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46253934
- Pristupa E.N. Social and family education in interdisciplinary interaction. Kostroma: Kostroma State University Publ., 2020. pp. 167-171. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42638385
- Trafimchik Zh.I. Fundamentals of psychology and pedagogy. Gomel, GomGMU Publ., 2014. 168 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-985-506-671-3
- Ushinsky K.D. Pedagogical works in 6 volumes. Moscow, Pedagogy Publ., 1990. (In Russian).
- Kholostova E.I., Prokhorova O.G. Family studies: theory and practice. Moscow, Yurayt Publ., 2020. 379 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41565271
Novikova M.V., Pristupa E.N. Family education in the context of a historiographical approach. CITISE, 2021, no. 4, pp.108-118. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.4.11