WAYS TO OVERCOME BARRIERS IN SOLVING TECHNICAL PROBLEMS IN THE LEARNING PROCESS
Zarovnyaev B.N.1 (Yakutsk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. In connection with the development of society, the intensification of industry is one of the main trends in scientific and technological progress and is characterized by an accelerated pace of mastering new equipment and innovative technologies. In this case, the main movers are the personnel who create competitive products, whose initiative depends on the quality of training highly qualified engineering personnel within the walls of the university, and this is becoming an urgent task. The main attention is paid to the search for approaches, methods, technologies for realizing potentials, identifying and disclosing personality reserves, increasing the innovative activity of students – future production managers in the mining industry. The paper presents the results of research that ensure the planned and advance development of students of engineering specialties of creative thinking, innovative approaches to solving technological problems in the learning process. At the same time, overcoming barriers is possible as a result of studying their essence, as well as by teaching methods and techniques for solving scientific and technical problems. A survey of students was carried out in order to determine the degree of overcoming psychological barriers, which shows that 80% of students overcame the barrier of compliance with the solution of a technical problem to a social need and are ready to take on the solution of the technical problem. The stereotyped thinking was overcome by 50% of students, the inertia of thinking was overcome by 35%, the barrier of choice and transfer of knowledge – 47%, the barrier of hyper-complexity – 60%. As a result, about half of the students in the group overcome psychological barriers that hinder their creative activity. The rest of the students must work purposefully to overcome barriers on their own. This work is the first step in overcoming barriers. At the second stage of overcoming barriers, the student studies methods and techniques for solving technical problems, such as methods of test questions, focal objects, garlands of accidents and associations, morphological method, brainstorming, synectics, sevenfold search strategies, ARIZ and others. The use of methods allows you to move away from the usual, standard approaches to solving the problem. Solving the assigned tasks using the RTZ methods, the student immediately proceeds to the implementation of the technical task. Thanks to the capabilities of RTZ methods, the student receives many different solution options, among which there will be a real solution. Refining the received options, the student solves the problem and thus overcomes a number of psychological barriers. The practice of implementing the ways of overcoming psychological barriers in the educational process has shown that about 50% of students are able to overcome them without preliminary preparation, and the rest can do this when implementing the methods and techniques of TRIZ, as a result of which students have solved production tasks in mining at the original level.
Keywords: student, creative activity, solving production problems, overcoming barriers to solving technical problems, methods and techniques of TRIZ.
- Grosheva E.P., Naumkin N.I., Shekshaeva N.N. Activation of creative thinking of students of technical universities on the basis of GS Alshuller’s TRIZ. Vector of Science TSU, Series: Pedagogy, Psychology, 2018, no. 4 (35), pp. 15-20. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36634117
- Galaktionov, IV Strategies for overcoming psychological barriers in creativity among people held in creative activity. Young scientist, 2016, no. 10 (114), pp. 1349-1354. (In Russian)
- Zarovnyaev B.N., Kuzmin A.A. Ice-based reclamation of the mined-out space (on the example of the Kirovsky open-pit mine). Tula, Innovative technologies Publ., 2021. pp. 36 – 41. (In Russian)
- Kaplunov D.R. Problems of Combined Geotechnology in Sustainable Ecological Balanced Development of Subsoil. Mining journal, 2018, no.1, pp. 14-17. U(In Russian) RL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32509419
- Mazurkin P.M. Enhancing the inventive activity of students. International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research, 2010, no. 12, pp. 92-100. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15223693
- Mazurkin P.M. Econometric modeling: workshop. Yoshkar-Ola, MarSTU Publ., 2009. 204 p. (In Russian)
- Osipova A.A., Prokopenko M.V. On the question of strategies for overcoming psychological barriers. Russian psychological journal, 2014, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 38-54. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22911299.
- Pinchuk A.Yu. Formation of the national engineering school as a form of effective response of the Russian society to great challenges. CITISE, 2021, no. 1 (27), pp. 425-435. (In Russian) DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.1.38
- Podymov N.A., Zhang L., Ngo T.N. Psychological barriers in the educational and professional activities of students. Problems of modern education, 2018, no. 3, pp. 35- 46. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35458930
- Belorusova E.V., Mikhailova O.R. Development of students’ creative activity in the context of vocational education. Kazan, Buk Publ., 2015, pp. 157-159. (In Russian)
- Romanova A.M. features of the formation of professional and creative orientation of students of a technical university (from work experience). Proceedings of BSTU, 2011, no. 8, pp. 112-114. (In Russian)
- Rylnikova M.V., Vladimirov D.Ya., Pytalev I.A. Robotic geotechnology as a way to increase the efficiency and greening the development of mineral resources. Physical and technical problems of the development of minerals, 2017, no. 1, pp. 92-101. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28402102
- Zarovnyaev B.N., Shubin G.V., Ammosova M.N. Formation of students’ creative competences. Tula, Innovative technologies Publ., 2021. pp. 98 – 102. (In Russian)
- Abdulaeva P.Z., Osmanova A.A., Abdulaeva Kh.S. The formation of value-semantic components of the competence of a future teacher in the professional activity // International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research, 2015, no. 2, pp. 1–5. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28126146
- Baláž V., Vagaš M., Marcinko P. The Proposal of Structure for Workplaces with Palletizing Robot. American Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2016, vol. 4, no. 7, pp. 435-439. DOI: 10.12691/ajme-4-7-37
- Johnson T. Applications of Intuitionistic fuzzy sets in the academic career of the students. Indian Journal of Science & Technology, 2017, vol. 10, no. 34, pp. 1–5. DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2017/v10i34/94944
Zarovnyaev B.N. Ways to overcome barriers in solving technical problems in the learning process. CITISE, 2021, no. 3, pp.243-253. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.3.20