Vildanov I.R., Gayazova G.A., Larkina M.S., Nigmatullin A.F., Sultanova R.M.
THE IMPORTANCE OF THE MAPS OF THE EDUCATION SYSTEM FOR STUDYING THE INFRASTRUCTURE OF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS (ON THE EXAMPLE OF THE MUNICIPAL DISTRICT UFIMSKY DISTRICT OF THE REPUBLIC OF BASHKORTOSTAN)
Vildanov I.R.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Gayazova G.A.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Larkina M.S.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Nigmatullin A.F.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Sultanova R.M.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: Sultanovar@list.ru
1Bashkir state University
Abstract. Russian education today is becoming the most important factor in the formation of a new quality not only of socio-economic policy, but also of society as a whole. The main task of the education system is to contribute to a qualitative change in education in accordance with the requirements of the time for the infrastructure of educational institutions, the technologies used, and the professionalism of teachers. This article presents a map of one of the municipal districts of the Republic of Bashkortostan with all the elements that affect the education system. It displays all educational institutions located within a given area, allows you to identify the relationship between the level of educational institutions and the size of the child population. Using this map, you can visually familiarize yourself with the various characteristics of institutions, comparing and contrasting them with each other. The article provides a detailed analysis of literature, atlases, maps, Internet sources on the research problem. The missing information was obtained on the official website of the Municipal District of the Ufa District of the Republic of Bashkortostan, on the website of the Education Department of the Ufa District of the Republic of Bashkortostan. To create a map of the education system of the municipal district of the Ufa district of the Republic of Bashkortostan, standard principles were used for compiling thematic geographical maps. The purpose of the map, its mathematical basis, content, methods of image and design, principles of generalization, information base were identified, the geographical characteristics of the territory of the region were considered, and the technology for making the map was determined. The subject of the map under consideration is quite relevant, since education is an integral part of our life. The material of this article will be useful both to employees of education, ministries, administration, as well as employees and students of these educational institutions, in order to motivate, increase the rating of their school.
Keywords: educational institutions, municipal district, infrastructure, education map, education system, Corel DRAW, Ufa district, Republic of Bashkortostan.
- Adelmurzina I.F., Zaripova L.A., Nikolaeva N.V., Fakhretdinova G.A., Khizbullina R.Z. Maps of general and secondary education of the republic of bashkortostan: types, analysis, possibilities of use. CITISE, 2020, no.1 (23), pp. 405-416. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42771139
- Adelmurzina I.F., Galkin A.V. Regional maps of education: definition, content, classification. Voronezh, Voronezh State Pedagogical University Publ., 2019. pp. 204-208. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41536469
- Bakieva E.V., Nigmatullin A.F., Khizbullina R.Z., Yakimov M.S. Using interactive geospatial resources in geography lessons. Modern problems of science and education, 2017, no. 6, pp. 231. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32390530
- Belogubets Ya.A., Ilyina D.S., Nikolaeva V.V., Cherepanova O.A. Actual aspects of the formation of a regional network expert community in the field of assessing the quality of education. Scientific and methodological support for assessing the quality of education, 2018, no. 2 (5), pp. 16-20. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36531528
- Berlyant A.M. Cartography and geoinformatics in the system of sciences and academic disciplines. Geodesy and Cartography, 2017, no. 1, pp. 38-45. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=9456797
- Vavilova L.N., Gulyaeva M.A. Methodological support of the educational process in a professional educational institution. Kemerovo, Kuzbass Regional Institute for the Development of Professional Education Publ., 2018. pp. 100-290. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35445418
- Gamilova D.A., Valianova E.K., Lavrenyuk N.M, Tretyakova K.V. Analysis of the state and trends in the development of higher education. Management of economic systems: electronic scientific journal, 2018, no. 1 (107), pp. 87-96. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32400630
- Grinchik A.I., Prokhorova E.A. Research and mapping of secondary education in the city of Moscow. Urban planning, 2017, no. 2 (48), pp. 27-34. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29869468
- Kislyakov V.V., Kaunov A.M., Zhadaev Yu.A. The use of smart cards as an effective method of pedagogical techniques in the system of professional education. Izvestia of the Volgograd State Pedagogical University, 2016, no. 2(106), pp. 87-92. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26021585
- Krivoshapkina O.M., Savvinova A.N., Ivanova S.A., Fedorova A.S., Filippova V.V. Maps of the regional education system: features of development. Bulletin of the North-Eastern Federal University named after M.K. Ammosov. Series: Earth Sciences, 2017, no. 4 (08), pp. 87-96. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30710285
- Matvievskaya E.G., Ganaeva E.A., Muratova A.A. Organization of methodological activities of an elementary school teacher. Bulletin of the Orenburg State University, 2020, no. 4 (227), pp. 66-74. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45567805
- Mingazova G.R., Khizbullina R.Z., Vildanov I.R., Yakimov M.S. Changing requirements for primary education in Russia. Modern problems of science and education, 2016, no. 6, 366 p. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27695190
- Minko E.V., Minko A.E. Quality and demand for educational services. Saratov: IP Er Media, 2017, 1225 p. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36554724
- Sevenyuk S.A., Shamina N.P. Formation of pedagogical reflection in the process of preparing future primary school teachers for professional activity. Samara Scientific Bulletin, 2017, vol. 6, no. 2 (19), pp. 241-244. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29334425
- Khizbullina R.Z., Vildanov I.R., Yakimov M.S. Fundamentals of the methodology for using geographic maps. Ufa, Bashkir State University Publ., 2016. 80 p. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27607180
Vildanov I.R., Gayazova G.A., Larkina M.S., Nigmatullin A.F., Sultanova R.M. The importance of the maps of the education system for studying the infrastructure of educational institutions (on the example of the municipal district Ufimsky district of the Republic of Bashkortostan). CITISE, 2021, no. 2, pp.322-332. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.2.31