Egorychev A.M., Kononyako N.S.
NECESSITY OF DEONTOLOGICAL CULTURE DEVELOPMENT OF PRE-SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATION TEACHERS
Abstract. The problem of the importance and necessity of the formation and development of deontological culture among teachers-educators of a preschool educational organization is considered. Its high relevance is determined, associated both with the coming information technology era and the requirements of Russian society to improve pedagogical culture in the preschool education system. The necessity of including teachers-educators of preschool education in professional development – mastering the course (direction) “Deontology of a teacher-educator”, in the framework of professional development in the context of additional education is substantiated. The analysis of the essence and content of the concept of “deontological culture” is carried out; the scientific approaches to understanding it and the need for the formation of deontological culture in the system of Russian education are considered; the activity of the additional education system in the organization and implementation of various educational programs is highly assessed. The authors believe that it is the system of Russian additional education that acts as the link that has the necessary resources for organizing at a high level of effectiveness of professional training associated with the development of deontological culture among teachers-educators of a preschool educational organization.
Keywords: deontology, deontological culture, teacher-educator, preschoolers, additional education system.
- Anikina L.N. About deontological readiness for professional activity of the future teacher. International scientific research journal, 2020, no. 02 (92), pp. 56-58. (In Russian) DOI: https://doi.org/10.23670/IRJ.2020.92.2.046
- Vezenicheva A.A. Pedagogical deontology as a way to improve the professional development of a future teacher. Alley of Science, 2018, no. 8 (24), pp. 708-711. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36327855
- Mardakhaev L.V., Shimanovskaya Ya.V. Deontology of professional activity of a specialist in the social sphere. Moscow, KNORUS Publ., 2021, 266 p. (In Russian) ISBN: 978-5-406-07052-9
- Egorychev A.M., Ivoeva A.V. Deontological culture of specialists in working with youth as an important professional problem of higher education. Scientific notes of RSSU, 2019, vol. 18, no. 2 (151), pp. 132-139. (In Russian) DOI: 10.17922/2071-5323-2019-18-2-132-139
- Ivoeva A.V. Formation of deontological culture of specialists working with youth in the process of their professional training at the university. Moscow, RSSU Publ., 2020, 242 p. (In Russian)
- Zhukovsky V.P., Zhukovskaya N.A. Theoretical and methodological approaches to the problem of the development of deontological competence of a teacher. Bulletin of the Kostroma State University, 2016, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 33-66. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25791129
- Karpova T.V. Model of deontological behavior as the basis for the formation of the personality of a future teacher. News of the Volgograd State Pedagogical University, 2008, no. 9, pp. 160-163. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=11903294
- Karakhanova G.A. Formation of a teacher’s deontological culture in the system of continuing professional education. Moscow, RSSU, 2007, 410 p. (In Russian)
- Kertaeva G.M. Professional and ethical norms of social work. Pavlodar, Kereku Publ., 2009, 96 p. (In Russian)
- Kobleva A.L. The role of the system of additional professional education in the development of professional competence of a teacher, taking into account the requirements of the professional standard of a teacher. Modern science-intensive technologies, 2019, no. 4, pp. 113-117. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37541136
- Levitan K.M. Fundamentals of pedagogical deontology. Moscow, Science Publ., 190 p. (In Russian) ISBN 5-02-011220-8
- Mardakhaev L.V. Deontological foundations of social pedagogy. Moscow Perspective Publ., pp. 11-20. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39221289
- Usoltseva V.V., Sheikhova M.S. The role of pedagogical practice in the formation of deontology of competence of future teachers. Modern scientific research and innovations, 2018, no. 6 (86), pp. 74. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35166791
- Filatova I.A. Deontological training of pedagogues-defectologists in the conditions of modern education. Moscow, MGPU Publ., 405 p. (In Russian)
- Filatova I.A. Deontological competence of future teachers-defectologists. Special education, 2015, no. 2 (38), pp. 105-115. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23834244
- Hentonen A.G. Onoprieva E.O. The essence and structure of the formation of deontological culture in future teachers. Problems of pedagogy, 2019, no. 3 (42), pp. 66-69. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38188079
- Shavshaeva L.Yu. Features of training teachers of preschool education in additional vocational education. Preschool education: experience, problems, development prospects, 2015, no. 2 (5), pp. 28-29. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23891022
- Sheplyakova I.A. On the specifics of the deontological culture of a social teacher. Austrian Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, 2015, no. 5-6, pp. 85-88. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24504563
- Yamburg E.Sh. Implementation of the professional standard of a teacher: the need for a second step. Psychological science and education, 2016, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 35–43. (In Russian) DOI: 10.17759/pse.2016210205
- Mardakhaev L.V. A.M. Egorychev, V.V. Sizikova Deontological culture of social sphere specialists and the need for its formation. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology (IJCIET), 2018, vol. 9, issue 11, pp. 1781–1788.
Egorychev A.M., Kononyako N.S. Necessity of deontological culture development of pre-school educational organization teachers. CITISE, 2021, no. 2, pp.241-250. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.2.24