Pavlova I.V., Potapov A.A.
OPTIMIZATION OF PROFORIENTATION WORK AT SCHOOL
Pavlova I.V.1 (Kazan, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Potapov A.A.1 (Kazan, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1Kazan National Research Technological University
Abstract. The relevance of this work is due to modern trends in the modernization of the educational process, the necessary continuity of the best traditions of the national education system in the “school-university” system. Also, the psychological readiness of schoolchildren to choose a future profession and expand their understanding of the characteristics of professions and their fields of activity is certainly important. The purpose of this article is to consider career guidance as an element of lifelong education, to show the need to optimize career guidance at school. The article contains the main forms and methods of career guidance activities aimed at attracting the most talented applicants and creating conditions for high-quality preparation for entering an engineering university. A survey of schoolchildren of a specialized class of one of the schools in the city of Kazan about the advantages and disadvantages of vocational guidance work in the school-engineering university system is given. The authors came to the conclusion that despite a large number of domestic and foreign studies devoted to the problems of career guidance, and a large number of recommendations, the results of these studies and these recommendations are little implemented in practice. It was found that in the last year of secondary school, only 40% of future graduates were able to decide on their future profession and place of further study. Most high school students do not want to study well and where to go to study next. The authors developed a questionnaire and conducted a survey for students in the profile class of the gymnasium in Moscow. Kazan about career guidance activities in which these high school students were involved. Based on this survey, it was concluded that it is necessary to modernize and optimize career guidance work in the sponsored gymnasium. It was found that it is necessary to focus on individual methods of working with high school students: training in the profession, personal conversations with a psychologist about professional preferences, meetings with people of interest in professions.
Keywords: career guidance activities, continuing education, profession, pre-university training, continuity of education.
- Bakanova A.A. Analysis of models of vocational guidance work with schoolchildren: foreign and domestic experience. Kaliningrad Bulletin of Education, 2021, no. 1, pp. 3-10. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45486918
- Bekoeva M.I. The main directions of career guidance in a modern secondary school. Baltic Humanitarian Journal, 2016, no. 4 (17), pp. 159-162. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28278416
- Zadorozhnaya N.V., Mogilnaya D.A. Quest as a form of vocational guidance classes (from the experience of the Chelyabinsk College of Industry and Municipal Economy named after Ya. P. Osadchy). Innovative development of vocational education, 2019, no. 2 (22), pp. 102-106. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39163791
- Kurbatova A.S., Priyateleva M.K., Morozova N.N. Organization of career guidance work in the process of lifelong education. World of Science. Pedagogy and psychology, 2020, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 9. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43919914
- Pavlova I.V., Potapov A.A. Input control of students’ knowledge as the basis for differentiating the content of chemical education. Management of sustainable development. 2019, no. 3 (22), pp. 96-100. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41285607
- Parinova G.K., Tsikunov S.Yu., Shubina E.V. Productive education in career guidance work. Professional orientation, 2017, no. 1, pp. 165-171. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29426727
- Pascar V.S. Modern forms of vocational guidance work in universities. Scientific-methodical electronic journal “Concept”, 2017, vol. 27, pp. 64–68. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29333335
- Rezapkina G.V. Career guidance trends. Public education, 2016, no. 9-10 (1459), pp. 150-153. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29040897
- Sardushkina Yu.A. Increasing the efficiency of vocational guidance work among senior students in the system of school profiling. Vestnik ChSPU, 2011, no. 6, pp. 126-132. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16543952
- Khilko A.A., Filimonyuk L.A. Designing modern forms of vocational guidance work. World of science, culture and education, 2020, no. 1 (80), pp. 91-93. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42507475
- Barabanova S.V., Nikonova N.V., Pavlova I.V., Shagieva R.V., Suntsova, M.S. Using active learning methods within the andragogical paradigm. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 2020, vol. 1134, pp. 566-577. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-40274-7_54
- Bellenberg G., Im Brahm G. Reduction of Selection and Transition Barriers.VS Verlag für Sozialwissenschaften, 2010, pp. 517-535. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-531-92576-9_24
- Frey A., Balzer L., Ruppert J. J. Transferable Competences of Young People with a High Dropout Risk in Vocational Training in Germany. International Journal for Educational and Vocational Guidance, 2014, vol. 14, pp. 119-134. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10775-013-9257-8
- Rafajac, O. Analysis of youth professional orientation in the republic of Croatia. Zbornik Veleučilišta u Rijeci,2019, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 163-183. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31784/zvr.7.1.8
- Ulrich A., Frey A., Ruppert J. The Role of Parents in Young People’s Career Choices in Germany. Psychology, 2018, vol. 9, no. 8, pp. 2194–2206. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4236/psych.2018.98125
Pavlova I.V., Potapov A.A. Optimization of proforientation work at school. CITISE, 2021, no. 2, pp.176-182. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.2.17