Bigildina E.R., Kuznetsova I.V., Khammatova R.S., Khizbullina R.S.
THE ROLE OF THE REVIVAL OF THE COSSACKS IN THE TERRITORY OF BASHKORTOSTAN FOR MILITARY-PATRIOTIC EDUCATION THE YOUNGER GENERATION
Bigildina E.R.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Kuznetsova I.V.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Khammatova R.S.2 (Sermenevo, Republic of Bashkortostan, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Khizbullina R.S.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Bashkir State University
2Comprehensive school Sermenevo
Abstract. The growth of ethnic self-consciousness of peoples, the increased interest in their native culture, customs and traditions was a response to the self-preservation of ethnic groups in the context of global changes. The latter raised the problem of introducing the younger generation to ethnic, spiritual and cultural values. Of particular relevance is the updating of the content of education through its ethnopedagogization, the search for new forms and methods of teaching and upbringing, taking into account the achievements of ethnic culture and ethnopedagogy; it explains folk pedagogy and suggests ways to use it in modern conditions, collects and explores the experience of ethnic groups based on the centuries-old, naturally developing combination of folk traditions. The structure of ethnic culture includes knowledge about ethnic consciousness, views, values, beliefs, behavior and actions, which together form a mentality, knowledge about the people. This article examines the revival of the Cossacks as a form of military-patriotic education of young people in schools. The main features of the Cossack troops that were on the territory of the Republic of Bashkortostan, their life, education, as well as examples of the revival of Cossack detachments on the territory of the republic for military and patriotic purposes are described. As the main psychological neoplasm, civil identity is recognized, which is formed even at school age. As the prospects for further Bashkir revival of the Cossacks, you can propose the creation of schools of ethnic and cultural clubs, with a focus on the development of culture of the Cossacks, and the formation of school-based curricula, military-Patriotic societies for the education of youth on the example of the Cossacks. It is extremely necessary to establish continuity in military-patriotic education from school to secondary school and to university.
Keywords: Cossacks, Bashkortostan, youth education, school, military-patriotic education.
- Anikeeva O. A., Sizikova V. V., Fomina S. N. Trends in the development of socio-pedagogical education in modern Russian society. CITISE, 2017, no. 3 (12), pp. 12. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30797575
- Arishina E. S., Starovoitova L. I. Teacher of the university as a subject of formation of students ‘ readiness for professional activity. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2018, no. 61-4, pp.11-14. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36809616
- Bozhovich L. I. Problems of personality formation: selected psychological works. Voronezh, Institute of Practical Psychology Publ., 2010, 351 p. ISBN 5-89395-048-6
- Belkin A. S. Cossacks. Yekaterinburg, Ural State Pedagogical Institute Publ., 1992, 252 p.
- Berestovitskaya S. E. On the issue of education of patriotism: analysis of the lessons of the competition of pedagogical achievements. Education of schoolchildren, 2012, no. 9, pp. 35-41. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18027463
- Bukovshina O. N. School-center of patriotic education. Education of schoolchildren, 2019, no. 1, pp. 40-42. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25406251
- Bykov A. K. Victory in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945: historical and cultural aspects of the impact on the socialization of children and youth. The world of education — education in the world, 2018, no. 1, pp.6-10. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23457205
- Grebennikova V. M., Martynov M. L. Youth junior military movement as a means of formation of patriotic values in high school students. Modern Scientist, 2020, no. 6, pp.112-121. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44234560
- Dakhin A. N., Avdyushchenko V. Yu., Tokarev V. A. Patriotic education: technology and not only. School technologies, 2020, no. 1, pp. 32-40 URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42895795
- Yegorychev A.M., Mardakhaev L. V., Akhtyan A. G., Shimanovskaya Ya. V. Fundamentals of citizenship and patriotism in the history of our Fatherland. CITISE, 2019, no. 4, pp. 467-476. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.4.44
- Yegorychev A.M., Akhtyan A. G. National culture and the system of domestic professional education: integration as an opportunity for effective development. Scientific notes of RSSU, 2016, vol. 15, no. 6 (139), pp.78-85. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28823511
- Kulemina L. B. Reflections on patriotic education… Education and Law, 2020, no. 1, pp. 17-21. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42633829
- Lopukha T. L., Solomatin E. V. War and ideology. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2018, no. 59-2, pp.180-184. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35204288
- Martyushov L. N. On the nature and essence of patriotism and the tasks of patriotic education. Pedagogical education in Russia, 2018, no. 3, pp. 26-24 URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32718700
- Morozov V. A., Zarechnev D. O., Fedulov B. A. Patriotic education of youth on the historical Russian ideal of personality. The world of science, culture, and education, 2019, no. 3(76), pp.157-158. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38543490
- Reznik I. V. The particle of the “Immortal regiment”. National Priorities of Russia, 2020, no. 4(39), pp.67-71. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44552711
- Ryazanov A.V., Morokhova E. I. Political Culture of Russia: dynamics and orientation. Manuscript, 2020, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 154-157. DOI: https://doi.org/10.30853/manuscript.2020.1.31
- Trukhin A.V. The essence of self-educational activity in the military-pedagogical process. Azimuth of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology, 2018, no. 3 (24), pp.240-243. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35707831
- Tyutkova I. A. Pedagogical concept of the formation of political culture of students. Doct. Diss. Moscow, RUDN Publ., 2007, 332 p. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19190657
- Khizbullina R. Z., Yakupova L. R., Polyanskaya L. R., Salemgaraeva L. R., Akhmetshina G. A. Characteristics of school students competence identifying problems that require immediate solutions. CITISE, 2020, no. 2, pp.135-149. DOI:http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2020.2.13
Bigildina E.R., Kuznetsova I.V., Khammatova R.S., Khizbullina R.S. The role of the revival of the Cossacks in the territory of Bashkortostan for military-patriotic education the younger generation. CITISE, 2021, no. 2, pp.7-17. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.2.01