Shlyapina S. F.
IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF METHODOLOGICAL SUPPORT OF EDUCATIONAL PROCESS THROUGH SKILLS UPGRADING OF SCIENTIFIC-PEDAGOGICAL WORKERS
Shlyapina S. F.1 (Tyumen, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Tyumen State University
Abstract. The article presents the results of advanced training of teachers of higher education. The article shows that the use of digital educational resources in the educational process increases its quality. Digitalization of education requires the expansion of digital competencies of teachers. The article presents the experience of professional development of teachers. The author considers such concepts as e-learning, distance learning technologies, electronic educational resources. As a result of the study, conclusions are drawn about the need to expand the digital competencies of teachers. This reduces skepticism about the use of distance technologies and e-learning to solve pedagogical goals, and improves the quality of education.
Keywords: Digital Education for Teachers, E-learning, Electronic Educational Resources.
- Vishtak O.V., Kondratov D.V. A comprehensive approach to creating electronic educational resources. Universum: psychology and education, 2014, no.2 (3), pp.7. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21141787
- Semenovskikh T. V. Technologies of e-learning teaching in the design of electronic textbooks in humanitarian disciplines. Naukovedenie, 2014, no. 6(25), pp. 1-14. (In Russian) URL:https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23455768
- Kathanova Yu.F. Electronic educational resources from development to application. Symbol of science, 2016, no.8-2, pp. 117-120. (In Russian) URL:https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26529740
- Chetvertakova S.N. The role of electronic educational resources in teaching informatics at school. Problems of modern teacher education, 2018, no.61-2, pp.378-380. (In Russian) URL:https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36511040
- Zaslavskaya O.Yu. Principles of forming the content of an educational electronic resource. RUDN Journal of Informatization in Education, 2017, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 309-316. (In Russian) DOI: https://doi.org/10.22363/2312-8631-2017-14-3-309-316
- Krasnova G.A., Mozhaeva G.V. (2019). E-education in the era of digital transformation. Tomsk, Tomsk State University Publ., 200p.(In Russian) URL:https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38596945
- Zaitseva O.V. Formation of electronic educational resources. Educational resources and technologies, 2016, no. 4(16), pp. 21-27. (In Russian) DOI: 10.21777/2312-5500-2016-4-21-27
- Zakieva R. R. Educational management. Professional education in the modern world, 2018, no. 8(2), pp.1836–1843. (In Russian) DOI: 10.15372/PEMW20180211
- Ibragimova, L. A., & Skobeleva I. E. Electronic educational resources as an important element of ensuring high-quality training of future mid-level specialists. Bulletin of Nizhnevartovsk State University, 2017, no. 3, pp. 16–20. (In Russian) URL:https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30029443
- Kucher O. N. Options for the inclusion of distance educational technologies, e-learning in the educational process of the university. Modern problems of science and education, 2017, no. 5, pp. 311. (In Russian) URL:https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30458114
- Belenkova I.V. The development of modern electronic textbooks and opportunities their use. Еelectronic science Journal « Science and prospects», 2016, no.3, pp. 64-71. (In Russian) URL:https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26489513
- Muzurova Z.M. The natura and classification of electronic educational resources. The world of science, culture and education, 2015, no. 2(51), pp.221-223. (In Russian) URL:https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23737151
- Bukhova N.B. Electronic educational resources in the framework of digital learning environment. Science, education, and experimental design, 2020, no.1, pp.89-92 (In Russian)
- Khaliullina R. R., Galimov A.M. Electronic information and educational environment of the University as a tool for improving the quality of the educational process. Bulletin of the Tomsk state University, 2019, no.443, pp. 241-254. (In Russian) DOI: 10.17223/15617793/443/29
- Shlyapina S. F. E-Learning Technology in Higher School. Siberian teacher, 2016, no. 3(106), pp.12-15. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27156128
Shlyapina S. F. Improving the quality of methodological support of educational process through skills upgrading of scientific-pedagogical workers. CITISE, 2021, no. 1, pp.163-172. DOI:http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.1.15