TUTOR SUPPORT IN THE PROCESS OF BUILDING ENVIRONMENTAL COMPETENCE OF FUTURE SPECIALISTS
Anna E. Chuvilina –Methodist, state budgetary professional educational institution “Sakhalin technical school of service”, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russian Federation, E-mail: Anna.email@example.com
Abstract. This article aims to analyze various aspects of the concept of tutor support in the context of the formation of environmental competence of a university student. A peculiarity of the research carried out is the determination of innovative and productive conditions and means of implementing environmental education in higher education. Based on the idea of the importance of organizing environmental and vocational education based on the use of active and practical-oriented teaching tools and technologies, the author turns to the analysis of tutor support, which allows the student to act as an initiative subject who performs personally and socially significant activities aimed at meaningful solving environmental problems and improving the state of the environment.This study is based on the analysis of psychological and pedagogical literature on the aspects of the organization of environmental education in higher education, as well as the problem of the formation of tutor support at the stage of professionalization. Research methods: method of analysis, generalization, synthesis and systematization, scientific justification of facts. The author denotes the principles of the tutor form of interaction between the teacher and the student, the essence of the position of the tutor and tutor support of the process of forming the environmental competence of future specialists. Support, support, facilitation are considered as effective forms of tourism. Explaining the importance of the openness of the educational and socio-cultural space, within which environmental competence is formed, the author lists the forms and technologies of work, as well as key aspects of tutor support in the framework of the formation of environmental competence of university students. As a result of the study, the problem of tutor support in the context of the formation of environmental competence of a university student was analyzed. The author concludes that the prospect of using tutor is due to the possibility of implementing a personal education strategy and the variability of applying various resources of the socio-cultural environment based on the student’s own potential and substantive aspects of the main activity.
Keywords: personal trajectory of development, support, maintenance, tutor, tutoring, fasilitation, formation of ecological competence.
- Akhmetova M.Kh. Formation of environmental competence of youth as a social function of the education system. Society: sociology, psychology, pedagogy, 2019, no. 8(64), pp. 26-30. (In Russian) DOI: 10.24158/spp.2019.8.3
- Gordeeva I.V. Environmental competence of student youth: reasons for formation and selective analysis. International Journal of Humanities and Natural Sciences, 2019, no. №12-1(39), pp. 80-85. (In Russian) DOI: 10.24411/2500-1000-2019-11850
- Gron E.L. Tutor in education. Internauka, 2020, no. 1-1 (130), pp. 53-54. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41805175
- Dmitrieva O.I. Tyutor’s escort of environmental and valeological education of schoolchildren. Samara, 2013. 222 p.
- Emelyanova L.A., Solodkova M.I., Borchenko I.D. Tyutorstvo as a technology of the modern quality of individualization of education. Scientific and pedagogical review, 2018, no. 3 (21), pp. 144-153. (In Russian) DOI: 10.23951/2307-6127-2018-3-144-153
- Kovaleva T.M., Cheredilina M.Yu. Tjutorstvo as a resource for the development training system D.B. Elkonin – V.V. Davydova. Moscow, Author’s Club Publ., 2015. 56 p. ISBN 978-5-906778-00-0
- Kokambo Y.D., Skorobogatova O.V. Tyutorstvo as a new form of interaction between participants in the educational process. Bulletin of Amur State University. It is gray. Humanities, 2013, vol. 60, pp. 110-115. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18959601
- Krapivin B.D. Tyutor accompanying the environmental research activities of schoolchildren in the process of additional education. Chelyabinsk, 2018, 215 p.
- Kuznetsova E.I., Terov A.A. Training of specialists in the field of individualization and turing: some aspects of the model of competencies of tutor activities. Business. Education. Right, 2018, no. 4(45), pp. 423 – 432. (In Russian) DOI: 10.25683/VOLBI.2018.45.435
- Latvian A.S. Competent model of the tutor – development and implementation at a modern Russian university. Bulletin of Omsk University, 2020, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 99-110. (In Russian) DOI: 10.24147/1812-3988.2020.18(1).99-110
- Melnikova O.Yu., Gerasimova N.O. Formation of environmental competence in professional training of bachelors of socio-economic profile. Human science: humanitarian research, 2018, no. 4 (34), pp. 122-127. (In Russian) DOI: 10.17238/issn1998-5320.2018.34.122
- Melnikova O.Yu., Zhigadlo A.P. Environmental competence of bachelors of socio-economic profile in the context of the principles of education for sustainable development. Bulletin of Novorossiysk State Pedagogical University, 2018, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 139-153. (In Russian) DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15293/2226-3365.1803.10
- Niyazova A.A., Gibadullina Yu.M. Formation of the ecological culture of future teachers in the conditions of formal and non-formal education. Bulletin of Surgut State Pedagogical University, 2019, no. (60), pp. 136-142. (In Russian) DOI: 10.26105/SSPU.2019.60.3.018
- Pigareva N.G. Conditions for the formation of a tutor’s position in the context of the personal and professional development of a teacher. Perspectives of science, 2017, no. 8(95), pp. 78-84. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30353321
- Serebrovskaya T.B., Rud E.V. Integration of tutor and practical-oriented learning technologies as a condition for the effective work of an educational institution of higher education. Bulletin of the Academy, 2017, no. 2, pp. 15-18. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29094323
- Serebrovskaya T.B. Tyutorstvo in the context of modernization of higher school. Bulletin of Orenburg State University, 2011, no. 5(124), pp. 13-18. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16350719
- Tarasova S.V. Formation of environmental competence of students in the process of design and research activities. Theory and practice of modern science, 2019, no. 6(48), pp. 468 – 471. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39505617
- Chekanushkina E.N., Kolyvanova L.A. On the development of social and environmental competence of students in practical activities. Human development in the modern world, 2018, no. 1, pp. 111-114. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36907105
- Shutko G.G. Tyutorstvo as a form of educational work at a higher school. News of the Southern Federal University. Philological sciences, 2017, no. 2, pp. 199 – 204. (In Russian) DOI: 10.23683/1995-0640-2017-2-199-204
Chuvilina A.E. Tutor support in the process of building environmental competence of future specialists. CITISE, 2020, no. 4, pp.250-259. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2020.4.21