A. Manin, E. Polyakov, I. Sadykov
SOCIALIZATION OF COURSES OF A MILITARY UNIVERSITY
Andrey A. Manin –Senior Lecturer of the Novosibirsk Higher Military Command school, Novosibirsk, Russian Federation, SPIN-code: 2563-3878, Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Evgeny A. Polyakov –Senior Lecturer of the Novosibirsk Higher Military Command school, Novosibirsk, Russian Federation, E-mail: email@example.com
Ilfat M. Sadykov –Deputy Head of the Novosibirsk Higher Military Command School, Novosibirsk, Russian Federation, Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. The article presents the results of a sociological study of the training of officer cadres, the process of forming in them certain military-professional qualities necessary for further improving the functioning of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. The main social institution carrying out the process of vocational guidance and adaptation of future officers is the military education system, namely, higher military educational institutions. The authors consider the essence of professional socialization of cadets as future officers, as well as the essence of the contradictions in the process of professional socialization. The article defines the necessary military-professional qualities corresponding to the social order. There are three types of socialization norms (ideal, normative and real), defined as the result of socialization; the theory of socialization of a cadet in the conditions of military service is considered; the analysis of the named process is carried out on the example of a specific social and professional group. The dynamics of cadets’ perception of a military career in the process of military-professional socialization is considered, namely, the idea of a military career as an opportunity to become an official, a military career as a certain status, a military career: as an opportunity to defend the Motherland; as about the possibility of moral and physical development; how about the possibility of obtaining certain social guarantees; as a prestigious profession; as the professional growth of an officer; as an opportunity to change your place of residence. Throughout the entire period of study at a military educational institution, the dynamics of cadets’ perception of a military career is unstable. As they face difficulties and overcome them and achieve the set goals at certain stages, the indicators of professional socialization of cadets either increase or decrease. It is concluded that the socialization of the cadet is the primary socialization of the officer. The cadet’s socialization process takes place under the influence of many social institutions, the main of which are the army and military service. The process of socialization of cadets will be effective if socially significant professional values are transferred to the plane of the individual interests of the socializing person.
Keywords: cadet, professional socialization, military university, social institution, socialization norm, socialization process, social and professional group, military career.
- Bazhutin A.A. Pedagogical model of the formation of scientific research competence of cadets of a military higher educational institution. CITISE, 2020, no. 1 (23), pp. 261-268. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42771126
- Digin S.N. Professional socialization of cadets in a military university in modern conditions: sociological analysis. Ekaterinburg, 2009, 14 p.
- Egorychev A.M., Mardakhaev L.V., Akhtyan A.G., Shimanovskaya Ya.V. Fundamentals of civic consciousness and patriotism in the history of our fatherland. CITISE, 2019, no. 4 (21), pp. 467-476. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41385144
- Zeer E.F. Psychological predictors of designing individual educational trajectories. Yekaterinburg, Russian State Vocational Pedagogical University Publ., 2015, pp. 63–70. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26401993
- Karchakin A.N. Features of socialization of the individual in the military-professional environment. World of Science, Culture and Education, 2020, no. 2 (81), pp. 240-242. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42837045
- Klimenko P.V. Integration of traditions and innovations as a resource for patriotic education of cadets of a military university. Krasnodar, KSU Publ., 2020, 215 p.
- Klimov E.A. Labor Psychology. Moscow, 2017, 251 p. ISBN 978-5-534-00294-2
- Krotova M.N. On the specifics of the individual psychological characteristics of cadets of a military university at the initial stage of professionalization. Yaroslavl, YaGPU im. K. D. Ushinsky Publ., 2018, pp. 143 – 147. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35677768
- Kurshev A.V. Civil education of future officers in the process of modernization of military education. Monograph. Kazan, Kazan Scientific Research Technological University Publ., 2017, 136 p. ISBN: 978-5-7882-2369-8
- Lopukha T.L., Solomatin E.V. War and ideology. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2018, no. 59-2, pp. 180-184. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35204288
- Lopukha T.L., Professional education of cadets of military higher educational institutions on the traditions of Russian officers. Monograph. Novosibirsk, NVVKU Publ., 2019, 274 p.
- Lopukha T.L., Manin A.A. The content of pedagogical support for the processes of socialization of conscripts in the system of military-political. CITISE, 2019, no. 4 (21), pp304-318. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.4.30
- Nurakhmetov S.T., Petrusevich A.A. Pedagogical support of the professional and personal development of a future officer in the context of interaction with the military professional community.Science of Man: Humanitarian Research, 2019, no. 1, pp. 112-116. . URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37282703
- Orel D.S. The current state of the problem of pedagogical support for the development of the personnel potential of a military university. CITISE, 2020, no. 1 (23), pp. 39-46. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2020.1.04
- Rakhmanov A.A. Problems of military science and training of highly qualified scientific personnel. Armament and Economics, 2017, no. 4 (41), pp. 81-89. URL:https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30770570
- Potapova L.S. Factors of integration of cadets into the social environment of a military university. Alley of Science. 2019, no. 2 (29), pp. 374-377. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37255929
- Sokolova A.S., Sergeeva M.G. Scientific basis for building and developing a professional career. Kursk, Regional Financial and Economic Institute Publ., 2017, 288 p.
- Sysolyatin M.V. Dynamics of the cadets’ perception of a military career in the process of military-professional socialization. Saratov University Bulletin, 2018, no. 4 (28), pp. 377-385. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18500/2304-9790-2018-7-4-377-385
- Terekhin R.A. The dynamics of the readiness of servicemen to change service situations at the stages of military-professional socialization. World of education – education in the world, 2017, no. 2, pp. 269–277. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29993342
- Utyuganov A.A. The system of value-semantic orientations of cadets of higher educational institutions of the National Guard. Kemerovo, Kemerovo State University Publ., 2019, 401 p.
- Fedoseeva I.A., Berezhnova L.N., Tarasov D.Yu. Understanding the communicative behavior of cadets is an important direction of educational work. Prospects for Science and Education, 2019, no. 4, pp. 425-447. DOI: 10.32744/pse.2019.4.33
- Fedoseeva I.A., Gushcha R.A. The moral component is the basis for the formation of the professional qualities of the future officer. Prospects of science, 2018, no. 5 (104), pp. 97-101. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35353375
Manin A.A., Polyakov E.A., Sadykov I.M. Socialization of courses of a military university. CITISE, 2020, no. 4, pp.66-79. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2020.4.07