T. Lopoukha, A. Manin
CONTENTS OF PEDAGOGICAL SUPPORT OF THE PROCESS OF SOCIALIZATION OF MILITARY SERVANTS AT THE CALL IN THE SYSTEM OF MILITARY AND POLITICAL WORK
Tatyana L. Lopoukha – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Humanities and Socio-Economic Disciplines of the Novosibirsk Higher Military School, Novosibirsk, Russian Federation, SPIN-code: 1799-8692, E-mail: email@example.com
Andrey A. Manin – Senior Lecturer, Department of Tactics, Novosibirsk Higher Military Command School , Novosibirsk, Russian Federation, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. The article analyzes the problems of pedagogical support for the socialization of conscripts in the modern socio-cultural conditions of military service. Based on a study of the current state and features of the education of servicemen of the Russian army, the essence, content and tasks of pedagogical support for their socialization are determined. Based on an analysis of a wide range of scientific sources, a methodological basis for the study of the socialization of conscripts is formulated – a general scientific system approach. The functions of pedagogical support, its goals and main directions of socialization, their place in the system of military-political work under development are studied. The possibilities of military service by conscription in the socialization of servicemen are investigated. The pedagogical support for the socialization of military personnel in the process of conscription is based, first of all, on the gradual and targeted strengthening of their own activity and independence of the military personnel; developing training and education; the correction of socialization problems associated with the disadvantages of pre-conscription education; awareness and acceptance by the military personnel of individually significant results of socialization at the stage of military service on draft. Pedagogical support acts as an instrument of socialization of military personnel in the process of military service on conscription in unity with the modeling of a favorable social development situation in a military society and socially significant activity of military personnel.
Keywords: pedagogical support, socialization of servicemen, conscripts, goals of socialization.
- On the organization of work with personnel in the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. Order of the Minister of Defense of the Russian Federation of October 12, 2016 No. 655. Legal base and documentation of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. Available at: http://www.armywiki.ru/?p=787#pr1 (accessed July 22, 2018).
- Savin V. (2003). Social education of military personnel in the context of military reform. Tambov, 2003 .-396 p.
- Dragomirov M.I. What does an officer need to form a soldier morally. Officer corps of the Russian Army. The experience of self-knowledge. Military University: Russian Way, 2000, 639 p.
- Kodatenko O.M. Pedagogical support for the socialization of the personality of a teenager. Saratov, 1998, 226 p.
- Kagan M.S. Systematic approach and humanitarian knowledge. L. Publishing house of Leningrad University, 1991. – 384 p.
- Blauberg V. (1997). Integrity problem and systematic approach. Ėditorial URSS, 1997, 450 p.
- Sagatovsky V.N. Systemic activity and its philosophical understanding. Systemic research. Moscow, Nauka, 1980, 224 p.
- Yudin E.G. Methodology of science. Consistency. Activity. URSS Publ., 1997, 444 p.
- Shchedrovitsky G.P. System of pedagogical research (Methodological analysis). Pedagogy and logic. Moscow, 1993.
- Ilyina T.A. System-structural approach to the organization of training. Moscow, Knowledge, 1972, 72 p.
- Ilyasova T.V. A systematic study of the educational process of high school with the inclusion of technical teaching aids. Moscow, 1979, 229 p.
- Konarzhevsky Yu.A. What does the school principal need to know about systems and systems approach? Chelyabinsk, ChSPI Publ., 1986, 133 p.
- Kurakin A.T. On a systems approach in the theory of education. Moscow, Pedagogy, 1974, 260 p.
- Saranov A.M. Theoretical foundations of the formation and development of innovative educational systems. Volgograd, 2000, 385 p.
- Anokhina T.V. Pedagogical support as a reality of modern education. Class teacher, 2000, no. 3, pp. 63-81.
- Bederkhanova V.P. Pedagogical support of personality individualization in the process of education. Psychological problems of personal self-realization: Sat. scientific works, Issue 3, Krasnodar, 1998, pp. 50-61.
- Gazman O.S. Losses and gains. Education at school after ten years of perestroika. First of September, 1995, no. 119, pp. 3-6.
- Kasitsyna N.V. Four tactics of pedagogy support. Effective ways of interaction between teacher and student. Moscow, Sphere, 2010, 160 p.
- Krylova N.B., Aleksandrova E.A. Essays on understanding pedagogy: for a young teacher looking for alternative paths in pedagogy. Moscow, Nar. education, 2003, 441 p.
- Matskaylova O.A. The humanization of the educational process in the system of secondary vocational education, Voronezh, 2010, 400 p.
- Mikhailova N.N. Pedagogical support of the child in education. Moscow, Academy Publ., 2006, 288 p.
- Polyakov S.D. Pedagogical innovation: from idea to practice. Moscow. Center “Pedagogical search”, 2007, 176 p.
- Yakimanskaya I.S. Fundamentals of personality-oriented education. Moscow, Binom, 2014, 224 p.
- Gukalenko O.V. Theoretical and methodological foundations of pedagogical support and protection of migrant students in a multicultural educational space: abstract of thesis. Rostov-on-Don, 2000, 404 p.
- Kevlya F.I. Theory and practice of advanced pedagogical support of the child’s personal development. Moscow, 2002, 339 p.
- Salakhutdinova E.S. Pedagogical support of primary school students in the process of learning to read. Rostov-on-Don, 2011, 299 p.
- Sokolova N.A. Social and pedagogical support for self-realization of high school students in institutions of additional education. Chelyabinsk, 2007, 373 p.
- Belova E.S. Pedagogical support for the socialization of a university student. Orenburg, 2015, 211 p.
- Krasnopyorova A.G. Pedagogical support of vocational and labor socialization of students of a technical college. Krasnodar, 2015, 23 p.
- Nikitina E.L. The socialization of older students on the basis of the system of pedagogical support. Kirov, 2005, 192 p.
- Siverskaya U.P. Pedagogical support as a technology for adolescents to achieve individual learning success, , Moscow, Ileksa, 2010, 174 p.
- Solomatina S.G. Pedagogical support for the socialization of younger adolescents in a boarding school. Moscow, 2012, 178 p.
- Vasiltsov Yu.A. Pedagogical support for military-professional self-determination of high school students. Rostov-on-Don, 2005, 18 p.
- Golitsyna I. A. Socio-pedagogical support of future officers as a target function of a military University teacher. Yaroslavl, 2006, 25 p.
- Demochkin S. V. Socio-pedagogical support of professional development of military University cadets. Yaroslavl, 2011, 23 p.
- Dmitriev, I. N., Sharuhen, A. P. Pedagogical support of development of creativity of the cadets of military institutions of national guard troops of the Russian Federation to the solution of tactical problems, , Novosibirsk, NVI Publ., 2017, 114 p.
- Loktionov A. G. Pedagogical support of formation of personal and professional stability of the cadet of military high school. Stavropol, 2008, 23 p.
- Moskvin V. G. Psychological and pedagogical support of personal and professional self-determination of students of specialized classes of military-border profile. Khabarovsk, 2001, 20 p.
- Ospennikov S. V. Psychological and pedagogical support of personal growth of cadets of military educational institution of troops of national guard of the Russian Federation. Kemerovo, 2017, 26 p.
- Svinareva O. V. Pedagogical support of cadets of educational organizations of the Ministry of internal Affairs of Russia in the period of adaptation to the educational process. Moscow, 2017, 24 p.
- Kodzhaspirov G. M., Kodzhaspirov, A. Y. Pedagogical dictionary. Moscow, Academy Publ., 2001, 176 p.
- Vanina O. V. Formation of life prospects of the senior school student in social and cultural activity of educational institution. Moscow, 2006, 185 p.
- Gelas M. V. Formation of personal perspectives in high school students. Kostroma, 2006, 215 p.
- Lebedev, D. Yu., Formation of experience of building the life prospects of senior pupils in the activities of the interim enterprises. Kostroma, 2002, 204 p.
- Rubtsova T. Yu. Formation of life prospects of future University entrants. Kemerovo, 2014, 236 p.
- Golovakha E. I. Life perspective and professional self-determination of youth. Kyiv, Naukova Dumka Publ., 1988, 144 p.
Lopoukha T.L., Manin A. A. Contents of pedagogical support of the process of socialization of military servants at the call in the system of military and political work. CITISE, 2019, no. 4, pp. 304-318. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.4.30