INVESTING IN INNOVATIVE ACTIVITIES AT DIFFERENT STAGES OF AN ENTERPRISE LIFE CYCLE
Tavkhitova E.Ru.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Ufa University of Science and Technology
Abstract. Modern conditions for the functioning of economic entities indicate that monitoring and forecasting changes in the markets for goods and services, establishing the relationship between them are difficult. Accordingly, business entities need to focus on adapting to constantly changing situations. Changing conditions include innovation activity. Recently, an increasingly relevant and important lever for the development of the state at the micro and meso levels is innovation, which can develop rapidly with the attraction of the required amount of investment. Investments for innovation are the main source of implementation of the entire innovation process. The scientific article presents the results of the analysis of the characteristics of the methodology for choosing sources of financing for innovative activities and investing in the implementation of innovation-oriented projects of the organization at various stages of the life cycle. The relevance of the research on the selected issue is due to the prospect of increasing the volume of investment in innovation, which is supported by the desire of enterprises to carry out a digital transformation of business, products and management technologies. Consideration of investment in innovation activities at various stages of the life cycle will allow enterprises to conduct an analysis to plan the necessary actions under the influence of adverse factors. The paper considers the problems that affect the attraction of investment in innovation. To solve problems, comprehensive attention is drawn to increasing investment attractiveness to ensure innovative activities in Russia. The traditional and alternative ways of financing innovation activity, as well as the current state of investing in innovation activity in the Russian Federation are analyzed. The role of venture financing in attracting investments by innovative projects is considered.
Keywords: innovative activity; innovative projects; financing; investment; sources of financing; sources of investment; investment efficiency; venture financing, life cycle.
- Alexandrova A.I., Zaitsev A.A. Transformation of the theory of innovative development: evolution and modern institutional trends. Bulletin of the Altai Academy of Economics and Law, 2020, no. 10-3, pp. 251-262. (In Russian). EDN: MTTFPO, DOI: 10.17513/vaael.1373
- Vetoshkina D.S. The life cycle of an organization: a comparative analysis of life cycle theories. International Student Scientific Bulletin, 2021, no. 6, pp. 58. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47492502
- Arkhipova M.Yu., Afonina V.E., Vasiltsova N.T. Investments. Moscow, Aspect Press Publ., 2022. 408 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48607321
- Mullina V.Ya. Features of investing in innovative activities in the digital economy. Management of sustainable development, 2019, no. 5(24), pp. 35-40. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41379585
- Gorodnikova N.V., Gokhberg L.M., Ditkovsky K.A. [and etc.]. The science. Technologies. Innovations: 2019: a brief statistical compendium. Moscow, National Research University Higher School of Economics Publ., 2019. 84 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36725511
- Gokhberg L.M., Ditkovsky K.A., Evnevich E.I. [and etc.]. The science. Technologies. Innovations: 2020: A concise statistical compendium. Moscow, National Research University Higher School of Economics Publ., 2020. 88 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43923127
- Popova S.V. Small Business: Illusions and Reality. Scientific Review: Theory and Practice, 2020, vol. 10, no. 10(78), pp. 2301-2312. (In Russian). EDN: ZMIUPI, DOI: 10.35679/2226-0226-2020-10-10-2301-2312
- Rusakov A.V. Organizational pathologies and their analysis through the prism of the theory of organizational life cycles. Original Research, 2019, vol. 9, no. 11, pp. 48-107. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41481911
- Savelyeva N.A., Ivanchenko S.Yu., Rokotyanskaya V.V. Analysis of venture investment in the Russian Federation. Management Accounting, 2022, no. 8-1, pp. 107-118. (In Russian). EDN: KAOEJY, DOI: 10.25806/uu8-12022107-118
- Slavyanov A.S. Support for managerial decision-making during the period of innovative modernization of production based on the enterprise life cycle model. Controlling, 2017, no. 63, pp. 26-31. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29041638
- Slavyanov A.S. Formation of a system of investment support for innovative projects in space activities. Nizhny Novgorod, Professional Science Publ., 2022. 233 p. (In Russian).
- Tolmacheva A.E. Improving the ways and forms of investing in innovative activities. Modern Economy Success, 2019, no. 6, pp. 88-91. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41591896
- Firsanova O.V. Models of the life cycle of organizations in the marketing of innovations. St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg State University of Economics Publ., 2021. pp. 436-441. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45790699
- Abdrakhmanova G.I. Digital economy: 2021: a brief statistical collection. Moscow, Higher School of Economics Publ., 2021. 124 p. (In Russian).
- Chirkova A.D. Comparative analysis of organization life cycle models. Economics and Society. 2019. no. 5(60). pp. 1671-1676. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39842938
- Shevtsov O.F. The theory of life cycles of organizations by I. Adizes. Yekaterinburg, Ural State University of Economics Publ., 2018. pp. 193-195. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36672871
- Efficiency of the Russian economy. 2021. Available at: https://rosstat.gov.ru/folder/11186 (accessed 10 February 2023)
For citation: Tavkhitova E.Ru. Investing in innovative activities at different stages of an enterprise life cycle. CITISE, 2023, no. 1, pp. 458-470. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.1.39