Shilovich O.B., Gulyai V.G., Markov A.I., Shapovalov D.A.
TO THE QUESTION OF IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF PRODUCT ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION OF COMPUTER VISION ALGORITHMS
Shilovich O.B.1 (Krasnodar, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Gulyai V.G.1 (Krasnodar, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Markov A.I.1 (Krasnodar, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Shapovalov D.A.1 (Krasnodar, Russian Federation) – Shapovalov.email@example.com
1Kuban State Technological University
Abstract. The algorithm of a computer look at the basis of machine learning in recent years has become increasingly popular in various economic options to improve the quality of the product produced. In this article, the authors consider the problems of the modern industry associated with an increase in production volumes and the replacement of imported goods with domestic ones, as well as ways to solve them by introducing intelligent self-learning artificial intelligence systems based on computer vision algorithms using machine learning. The accuracy of video information analysis by a computer is growing all the time and the use of computer vision can provide great cost savings along with improved quality. Computer vision is one of the important components of technologies for artificial intelligence. The article presents statistical data characterizing the dynamics of the development of production activities and the scale of import substitution in certain industries in our country. The article also describes the differences between computer vision, machine vision, video analytics and the importance of implementing such algorithms in modern production control systems. An example and algorithm of a unique intelligent production quality control system is given, capable of providing measurement accuracy of the order of 97-98% with a calculation error of no more than 3%. For comparison, with the manual method, the measurement accuracy is 85-95%, and with the use of expensive laser mechanisms – 90-95%. This experience shows the necessity and relevance of the development of such a project, in all economic areas of our country, to improve the quality and control of the goods produced, as well as to optimize the work in production.
Keywords: manufacturing, computer vision, machine learning, video analytics.
- Bekulova S.R. Social production as an economic category. Theoretical and applied economics, 2021, no. 4, pp. 64-74. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47606394
- Gorodnichev D.Yu. Machine learning and deep learning. Modern problems of linguistics and methods of teaching the Russian language at the university and school, 2022, no. 38, pp. 278-281. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49375534
- Goryachkin B.S., Kitov M.A. Computer vision. E-SCIO, 2020, no. 9 (48), С. 317-345. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44120207
- Minchichova V.S. Ways to overcome the “silicon curtain” and prospects for the export of high-tech products in Russia. Self-management, 2022, no. 5 (133), pp. 46-49. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49568717
- Shavtikova L.M., Geriev M.M., Seitov A.B. Import substitution and its role in the Russian economy, software import substitution. Financial economics, 2022, no. 9, pp. 134-136. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49542432
- Gritsunova S.V., Sedykh Yu.A. Accounting for the human factor in the development of the digital economy. Economics and Entrepreneurship, 2021, no. 3, pp. 79-84 (In Russian). URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48088148
- Kravtsova E.Yu., Saprykin D.A. Computer vision based on existing artificial intelligence technologies. Innovations. The science. Education, 2022, no. 49, pp. 1049-1055. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47949225
- Pinkovetskaya Yu.S. The use of digital technologies in enterprises in Russia. Economics and Entrepreneurship, 2022, no. 3, pp. 48-53. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49872515
- Kravtsova E.Yu. Computer vision based on existing artificial intelligence technologies. Innovations. The science. Education, 2022, no. 49, pp. 1049-1055. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47949225
- Churakov D.Yu. Event video analytics: neural network development technologies and prospects for implementation in institutions of the penitentiary system. Ryazan, Academy of Law and Administration of the Federal Penitentiary Service Publ., 2021. pp. 312-318. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47897044
- Shishikhanova M.Kh. Machine vision in production. Priority areas of innovative activity in industry. Kazan, Convert Publ., 2021. pp. 137-139.
- Stychev S.N., Krasnopevtseva N.A. Analysis of the prospects for the development of computer vision systems. Innovations. The science. Education, 2021, no. 45, pp. 28-33. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47384381
- Magomedova D.M., Magomedova A.Z. Models in machine learning. Trends in the development of science and education, 2020, no. 68-1, pp. 55-57 (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44503532
- Ershova A.E. The strategy of competitive development of the company BMW group. Business strategies, 2019, no. 5 (61), pp. 26-28. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37966305
- Pavlyukevich S.G., Usik V.Yu., Gromovoi N.S. Building an image classifier based on a pre-trained neural network. Enigma, 2021, no. 39, pp. 119-129. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48106019
- Katermina T.S., Lazorenko E.V. Elements of artificial intelligence for the problem of determining the position of a vehicle in the image. Computational nanotechnology, 2022, no. 3, pp. 9-18. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49562173
For citation: Shilovich O.B., Gulyai V.G., Markov A.I., Shapovalov D.A. To the question of improving the quality of product analysis by application of computer vision algorithms. CITISE, 2023, no. 1, pp. 191-201. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.1.16