Gerchak Ya.M., Zholob S.S., Kolesnikov V.Yu.
THE SIGNIFICANCE OF A HIGH LEVEL OF PHYSICAL FITNESS TO MAINTAIN HIGH COMBAT READINESS OF MILITARY PERSONNEL
Gerchak Ya.M.1 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Zholob S.S.1 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Kolesnikov V.Yu.2 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Novosibirsk Higher Military Command Order of Zhukov School
2Novosibirsk StatePedagogical University
Abstract. This article deals with issues related to the influence of physical exercises on the preparation of military personnel for military professional activities in the context of university education. It is noted that the basis of the positive impact of professionally applied physical training on the performance of military personnel, both in peacetime and in wartime, is the mechanism of adaptation to physical loads developed and firmly fixed in them. It is this mechanism of “physical training” that determines the high level of activity and efficiency of a serviceman in the performance of various professional special tasks in accordance with their purpose. In their study, the authors came to the firm conviction that proper physical training of a serviceman is an important means of improving the combat skills of personnel of all branches of the Armed Forces and branches of service, an indicator of their level of professional training. The role and proper level of physical fitness is manifested, first of all, in maintaining and improving both the physical and mental performance of military personnel, in their faster recovery to the original level after hard work. This circumstance allows us to consider physical training as the most important component, both in the professional training of future officers of the Russian army, and in general – its support throughout the entire service life of all military personnel, regardless of the type of troops, ranks and tasks performed. This will make it possible to maintain a high level of combat readiness of the military personnel of the Russian army.
Keywords: physical education, physical qualities, adaptation, physical training, servicemen, service professional activity, professional and applied physical training.
- Aksyonova A.V. Scientific research activity in the training of physical education teachers. Bulletin of the Tomsk State University, 2019, no. 440, pp. 160-166. (In Russian). DOI: 10.17223/15617793/440/22
- Drummers A.V. Military Pedagogy and Psychology. Moscow, Military Publ., 1986. 246 p. (In Russian).
- Bogatyrev R.V., Borisov A.V. Assessment of the general body reserves of officers of the Aerospace Forces after returning from the combat zone. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgaft, 2018, no. 5 (159), pp. 31-35. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35257316
- Borisov A.A. Salkova D.V. Formation of psychophysical readiness of cadets of military universities to perform service and combat tasks by means of physical training. Military engineer, 2019, no. 2 (12), pp. 34-46. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38479507
- Borisov A.V., Chagrin A.S. On contradictions in the physical training of military personnel of the radio engineering profile of the air defense and missile defense troops. Military Thought, 2022, no. 4, pp. 149-156. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48403878
- Borisov A.V., Voronov N.A., Vasin V.N. Physical training in the military-professional activity of military personnel of the aerospace forces. Modern problems of science and education, 2019, no. 5, pp. 37. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41258135
- Burikov A.V., Cheranev A.P., Gorokhov A.V. Educational orientation of physical training in higher military educational institutions. Review of Pedagogical Research, 2021. vol. 3. no. 4. pp. 139-144. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45767648
- Vasin V.N., Burikov A.V., Gorokhov A.V. The results of a pedagogical experiment to improve the level of physical training of military personnel. Modern scientist, 2020, no. 2. pp. 191-195. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42627832
- Gerchak Ya.M., Kolesnikov V.Yu. Physical training is the basis for the development and improvement of the physical and mental qualities of military personnel. CITISE, 2020, no. 2 (24), pp. 103-112. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2020.2.10
- Gerchak Ya.M., Zholob S.S., Kolesnikov V.Yu. Formation of cadets’ readiness for a healthy lifestyle in the process of training at a military university. CITISE, 2021, no. 1, pp. 436-446. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.1.39
- Elkin Yu.G., Dubrovin D.A. Issues of organization of physical training of cadets with the use of normalized physical loads. Actual problems of physical and special training of power structures, 2021, no. 1, pp. 207-211. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44703757
- Ershov S.A., Elkin Yu.G. The need to improve methods for the development of physical qualities in military personnel. Bulletin of the Yaroslavl Higher Military School of Air Defense, 2020, no. 1 (8), pp. 102-106. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39545996
- Zhuchkov D.V., Bulgakov N.K., Chernov V.V. Theoretical analysis of the problem of the current system of physical training of cadets of a higher naval educational institution during the period of educational (ship) practice. Actual problems of physical and special training of power structures, 2022, no. 4, pp. 36-41. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49770412
- Kurdyumov D.N. Formation of a healthy lifestyle of cadets of the Higher Educational Institution of Higher Education. Bulletin of the Saratov Military Institute of the National Guard Troops, 2020, no. 1, pp. 192-196. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44472975
- Listkova M.L. The content of means and methods of physical education of students in the mode of distance learning during the pandemic. Pedagogical-psychological and medical-biological problems of physical culture and sports, 2021, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 109-114. (In Russian). DOI: 10.14526/2070-4798-2021-16-1-109-114
- Mitin D.I., Mikheev A.N. Qualitative states of physical training of military personnel. Scientific notes of the Oryol State University, 2017, no. 2 (75), pp. 282-287. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30027115
- Pershin Yu.Yu., Nechaeva E.A. US Air Force personnel physical fitness test. Actual problems of physical and special training of law enforcement agencies, 2022, no. 4, pp. 171-175. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49770437
- Pichugin M.B., Khaydukova N.Yu. The value of physical education of a military man for combat readiness Young scientist, 2021, no. 53 (395), pp. 202-204. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47493854
- Ryazanov G.V. Health saving in the military institute of the troops of the national guard. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2019, no. 62 (3), pp. 197-199. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37035734
- Skopintsov V.I., Grishinov V.P., Skripachev S.A.The phenomenon of the influence of motivation on the assessment of physical fitness of university cadets. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgaft, 2019, no. 7 (173), pp. 179-183. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39166197
- Frolova L.V., Kuzemko Yu.V., Troshin V.A. Computer technologies in physical education classes at the university. Notes of a scientist, 2022, no. 1-1, pp. 171-175. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48118511
- Shugaley D.V. Pakov N.V. Formation of a health-saving culture of cadets of military universities, factors affecting the preservation of their health-saving culture. Izvestiya of the Institute of Engineering Physics, 2016, no. 4 (42), pp. 90-94. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27697865
Gerchak Y.M., Zholob S.S., Kolesnikov V.Yu. The significance of a high level of physical fitness to maintain high combat readiness of military personnel. CITISE, 2022, no. 4, pp.273-283. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.4.26