Lopukha A.D., Lopukha T.L.
DEFENSE CONSCIOUSNESS AND MODERN LOCAL WARS: THE STATE AND THE NEED FOR ITS FORMATION FOR ALL CATEGORIES OF CITIZENS OF THE COUNTRY
Lopukha A.D.1 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Lopukha T.L.1 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Novosibirsk Higher Military School
Abstract. The article is devoted to the analysis of the role of the defense consciousness of the population, its state, the features of its manifestation in modern local wars, the need for formation. Local wars are considered as a means of implementing the policy of globalization in modern conditions, once again implemented by the concept of world domination of the countries of the West and the United States. The article considers: the main features and peculiarities of local wars; their influence on the defense consciousness of the population of the countries subjected to aggression and the morale of the aggressor troops; the role and importance of the defense consciousness of the citizens of the country is considered; the importance of national self-consciousness, natural resilience and courage of the population of countries that successfully resisted aggression is analyzed. As a result of the study, the authors come to the understanding that the defensive consciousness of the people and its army manifests itself in a critical situation – war, and its real course and expected result is a criterion for its development. At the same time, defense consciousness has its own characteristics, expressed in the fact that the process of its formation, as a rule, takes place in peacetime. As a result of the systematic organization of the process of state-patriotic education, the formation and development of defense consciousness among all categories of the country’s population takes place. It is the purposeful and systematically organized process of the formation of defense consciousness that is an important factor in the national security of the country, the preservation of its statehood.
Keywords: defensive consciousness, the nature of local wars, the spiritual factor in the war.
- Glazyev S. Genocide. Moscow, Terra Publ., 1998. 142 p. ISBN 5-300-02413-9
- Goldberg D. Liberal fascism. A History of the Left from Mussolini to Obama. Moscow, Reed Group Publ., 2012. 509 p. ISBN 978-5-4252-0575-9
- Danilchenko S.A., Grishina E.S. To the question of the concept of “military culture”. Military Thought, 2022, no. 2, pp. 146-157. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48163784
- Dezhnev V.N. Formation of spiritual and moral readiness of warriors in modern conditions. Bulletin of the Shadrinsk State Pedagogical University, 2018, no. 2 (38), pp. 163-169. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35171512
- Kalyakin V.V. Formation of defense consciousness among young people in the process of state-patriotic education. Monograph. Novosibirsk, 2011. 298 p.
- Karavaev I.N. The concept of mental warfare as an integral part of the doctrine of war and the army. Military Thought, 2022, no. 3, pp. 35-42. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48311172
- Clausewitz K. About the war. St. Petersburg: Terra Fantastica Publ., 2003. 859 p. ISBN 5-699-02902-8
- Kurshev A.V. Civil education of future officers in the process of modernization of military education. Monograph. Kazan, Kazan Research Technological University Publ., 2017. 136. ISBN: 978-5-7882-2369-8
- Lenin V. I. Poln. coll. op. vol. 32. 606 p.
- Medyanik I.A. Information threats to the military security of Russia in the context of modern geopolitical processes. Humanist of the South of Russia, 2019, vol. 9, no. 2. pp. 118-127. DOI: https://doi.org/10.23683/2227-8656.2019.2.8
- Razgonov V.L. The value content of the defense consciousness of military personnel and its influence on their defense behavior. Humanitarian problems of military affairs, 2015, no. 2(3), pp. 45-50. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48163784
- Rodachin V.M. Hybrid Wars and Ensuring Russia’s National Security. Humanities. Bulletin of the Financial University, 2019, vol. 9, no. 4 (40), pp. 93-99. DOI: https://doi.org/10.26794/2226-7867-2019-9-4-93-99
- Rotkin N.V. Defense consciousness of society as a socio-philosophical category. Sociology, 2020, no. 1, pp. 248-258. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42511702
- Terekhin R.A. Dynamics of servicemen’s readiness for changes in service situations at the stages of military-professional socialization. World of education – education in the world, 2017, no. 2(66), pp. 269–277. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29993342
- Usmonov S.Kh. Defensive type of youth consciousness: socio-philosophical analysis (based on the materials of the Republic of Tajikistan). Doct. Diss. Dushanbe, Institute of Philosophy, Political Science and Law after A. Bahovaddinova Publ., 2018. 151 p.
- Shevchenko O.M., Shtofer L.L. Military security of modern Russia in the context of the spread of hybrid political technologies. Humanitarian of the South of Russia, 2019, vol. 8, no. 5. pp. 134-148. DOI: https://doi.org/10.23683/2227-8656.2019.5.11
- Shtofer L.L. Military security at the present stage of development: ways of transformation and security measures. Humanitarian of the South of Russia, 2019, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 145-157. DOI: https://doi.org/10.23683/2227-8656.2019.4.16
- Scheulova E.A., Nikolaeva A.E. Spiritual and moral education of modern youth as a basis for the formation and development of personality. Modern scientific research and innovation, 2016, no. 12, pp. 1204-1207. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28400955
- MacMillan D. The Roots of Corruption. London, 1973. 409 p.
Lopukha A.D., Lopukha T.L. Defense consciousness and modern local wars: the state and the need for its formation for all categories of citizens of the country. CITISE, 2022, no. 2, pp.172-181. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.2.15