Evseev V.O., Panova T.V.
SOCIAL EQUALITY AS THE BASIS FOR POPULATION GROWTH (THE ORETICAL ECONOMICS AND THE BREAK-EVEN POINT)
Evseev V.O.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Panova T.V.2 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1Plekhanov Russian University of Economics
2Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA)
Abstract. The main research is aimed at confirming the significance of the concept of “break-even point” in the systems of economic management ideologies and the search for confirming patterns between the indicators of break-even points and such indicators as jobs, social tension, HDI, Gini coefficient, happiness index. Methodology. A model of the economic functioning of the university was developed, on the basis of which break-even points were calculated for various variable indicators of input data. Also, experiments were carried out on the model of the university’s work, bringing the university’s work closer to the conditions of a socialist and liberal model of economic management. Results. A system of regression equations was obtained describing the relationship between the break-even point, in our case, the number of students at the university, and generally accepted macroeconomic indicators: HDI, the number of jobs, social tension. Evidence has been obtained that the point of loss-making in the socialist ideology of economic management tends to a larger number of young people covered by the education system, i.e. to a larger number of people, this trend is inversely related to the liberal model of economic management. Conclusions. Based on the results of the simulation, a conclusive confirmation was obtained that the break-even point is the basic category of the ideology of economic management. The break-even point in the ideology of the socialist management model covers a much larger number of young people in the education system than in the liberal ideology of economic management. The liberal ideology of economic management does not consider the decline of the population a critical factor, since its break-even point is formed on a much smaller number of people. The uneven distribution of wealth among the people triggers a mechanism for reducing its number. Also, the socialist model showed the calculated need for more job creation and, as a result, a higher HDI and Happiness index, a larger population.
Keywords: economic theory, break-even point, ideological management model, population growth, education level increase, social tension, HDI, business games.
- Antonov D.V., Gizatullin H.N. Harmonious Fibonacci management in the management system of complex socio-economic systems. Journal of Economic Theory, 2009, no. 2. p. 9. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=13013093
- Belyakov S.A. Models of functioning of a higher educational institution in terms of regulatory financing. University management: Practice and analysis, 2015, no. 2 (96), pp. 6-16. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24053995
- Varkulevich T.V., Kuzmicheva I.A. Separate elements of the methodology for the formation of the cost of services of a state educational institution. Economics and entrepreneurship, 2014, no. 4-2 (45), pp. 546-551. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22528984
- Voronin D.M., Mishina O.S., Zavaltseva O.A. Criteria for the effectiveness of a modern educational organization as a basis for assessing and improving the quality of education. Prospects of science and education, 2018, no. 5 (35), pp. 18-25. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36332859
- Gorodetskaya O.Yu., Gobareva Ya.L. Method of assessing the break-even point according to the financial results report. RISK: Resources, Information, Supply, Competition, 2021, no. 2, pp. 114-118. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46236761
- Diaghilev V.V. Economics, democracy and liberalism. Bulletin of the National Institute of Business, 2019, no. 37, pp. 72-76. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41509558
- Egorshin A.P., Gladysheva I.A. How to evaluate the effectiveness of universities? Higher education today, 2014, no. 11, pp. 29-32. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23249889
- Yermoshina E.E. Evaluation of methods of analysis of economic security of the university. Economic analysis: theory and practice, 2021, vol. 20, no. 12 (519), pp. 2365-2384. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47481146
- Ivashchenko Yu.D., Nikolaeva E.A., Selezneva I.A. Assessment of break-even production in an economic entity. The science of Udmurtia, 2019, no. 2 (88), pp. 133-135. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41427352
- Kravchenko L.N., Morozova A.A. Break-even point as a criterion of successful activity of the organization. Belgorod Economic Bulletin, 2018, no. 1 (89), pp. 237-242. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35032672
- Misichenko N.Yu., Miroshnichenko Yu.N., Krakuzina V.V. Modeling the labor costs of the processes of working with the portfolio of students at the university. Accounting and statistics, 2019, no. 4 (56), pp. 57-67. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42595808
- Oleynikov A.A., Aleshenkov V.A. State ideology as a system of working principles governing the national economy. International Journal of Experimental Education, 2016, no. 10-1. pp. 32-35. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26678603
- Osipov V.S. Institutional field of interacting economic entities. Economics and entrepreneurship, 2021, no. 36-5, pp. 333. (In Russian).
- Plotnikova E.A. Building models of break-even points and finding the optimal production volume for Gazprom investment projects. Problems of economics and management of the oil and gas complex, 2012, no. 12, pp. 11-14. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18786534
- Sviridova N.V., Sazonova I.V. Comparative analysis of the efficiency and effectiveness of the activities of universities. University management: practice and analysis, 2011, no. 4 (74), pp. 83-86. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17276409
- Udalova Z.V., Zubareva O.A. Analysis of the break-even point and the strength of the operational lever of the organization. Management accounting, 2021, no. 12-1, pp. 69-74. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47609733
- Filatov E.A., Polyakov S.A. Application of the forecast break-even model in innovation and investment activities. Theory and practice of social development, 2015, no. 17, pp. 63-66. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24168808
Evseev V.O., Panova T.V. Social equality as the basis for population growth (the oretical economics and the break-even point). CITISE, 2022, no. 1, pp.517-527. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.1.44