Belyaeva E.S., Shishkova O.N., Barteneva A.A., Cherkasova A.M.
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF THE BANKING SECTOR OF THE ECONOMY
Belyaeva E.S.1 (Kursk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Shishkova O.N.1 (Kursk, Russian Federation)- E-mail: email@example.com, Barteneva A.A.1 (Kursk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Cherkasova A.M.1 (Kursk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Southwest State University
Abstract. The article is devoted to topical issues of digital transformation of the banking sector of the economy. Today, digitalization is one of the key factors in the development of almost all spheres of activity of the state, organizations and the population, therefore, the study of its aspects and, subsequently, the effective implementation of digital technologies is one of the problems of the 19th century. The banking sector, in turn, is a locomotive for the implementation of digital and technological solutions and a supplier of personnel to other industries. That is why the purpose of this article was to study the trends in the digital transformation of the banking sector of the economy at the federal and regional levels. During the writing of the article, such general scientific methods as analysis and synthesis, grouping, as well as methods of making management decisions were used. Using these methods, an assessment of the process of digitalization of the banking segment at the federal and regional levels is given. Nowadays, everyone has become accustomed to opening accounts in various banks using the Internet and the ability to transfer money using a mobile application with one click has long been a reality. The range of digital technologies used in the banking sector is expanding at a rapid pace. In the future, this indicator will also have an upward trend. This can be explained by the fact that digital technologies are being introduced, business processes are being simplified and optimized. But despite this, it was revealed that the level of digitalization of the banking sector is still not high enough, therefore, directions for further development were proposed.
Keywords: banking sector, digital transformation, innovative banking products, digitalization.
- Abdrakhmanova G.I., Vishnevsky K.O., Gokhberg L.M. What is the digital economy? Trends, Competencies, measurement. Moscow, Higher School of Economics Publ., 2019. 82 p. (In Russian).
- Aseev O.V., Mashkina N.A., Veliyev A.E. The banking system of the real sector of the economy in conditions of uncertainty. Bulletin of the Kursk State Agricultural Academy, 2019, no. 1. – pp. 141-146. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37107190
- Kirina M.S., Kazarenkova N.P., Belousova L.S. Modern trends in the development of lending to the population using bank cards. Kursk, Southwestern State University Publ., 2018, pp. 98-101. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36404535
- Kolmykova T.S., Zelenov A.V. Digital competence of human capital in the conditions of development of innovative ecosystems. Innovation and investment, 2020, no. 3, pp. 13-15. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42764927
- Mashkina N.A., Agarkova V.E. Application of innovative technologies in the activity of banks. CITISE, 2020, no. 1, pp. 216-225. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42771122
- Mashkina N.A., Selyutina E.O. Modern trends in the development of the banking sector of Russia. CITISE, 2021, no. 2, pp. 212-222. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46336243
- Overview of key indicators of microfinance institutions. Informational and analytical material. (In Russian). URL: Available at: https://cbr.ru/Collection/Collection/File/293_20Q2.pdf (accessed 03 August 2021)
- Obukhova A.S., Kazarenkova N.P. The use of digital technologies in assessing the creditworthiness of the borrower. Proceedings of the Southwestern State University, 2020, vol.10, pp. 140-153. (In Russian). URL:https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43031748
- Obukhova A.S., Kazarenkova N.P. Banking technologies in the field of payment services of a commercial bank: the main directions of development. Bulletin of the North Caucasus Federal University, 2021, no. 3, pp. 111-119. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46367359
- Oganesyan T.K. Digital economy: Global trends and practice of Russian business. Moscow, HSE Publ., 2018. 121 p. (In Russian).
- Porter M, Happelmann D. “Revolution in competition” HBR-Russia // Popular Science magazine, 2014, no. 12. (In Russian).
- Sergeeva V.Yu., Kolmykova T.S. Modern banking technologies in the conditions of economic transformation. Kursk, Southwestern State University Publ., 2020, pp. 265-269. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44633485
- Sitnikova E.V., Kolmykova T.S., Astapenko E.O. The impact of digitalization on the development trends of banking activity in the regions of Russia. Region: systems, economics, management, 2020, no. 1, pp. 71-76. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42753852
- Digital Transformation: Online Guide to Digital Business Transformation – i-SCOOP Available at:https://www.i-scoop.eu/digital-transformation (accessed 03 August 2021)
- Bugin J., Laberge L., Melby A. Arguments in favor of digital reinvention – McKinsey & Company. Available at: https://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/mckinsey-digital/our-insights/the-case-for-digital-reinvention (accessed 03 August 2021)
- Mashkina N.A., Yakimova E.Yu., Golovleva A.S., Veliev A.E. Digitalization of the Russian insurance market: problems and. Bangkok, DEStech Publications, Inc Publ., 2020. pp. 362-367. DOI:10.26794/1999-849x-2018-11-2-111-120
Belyaeva E.S., Shishkova O.N., Barteneva A.A., Cherkasova A.M. Digital transformation of the banking sector of the economy. CITISE, 2021, no. 4, pp.55-64. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.4.06