Bykasova L.V., Garmash S.V., Panova V.A., Podberezny V.V., Samoylova A.N.
TEACHER EDUCATION – PHYLOGENETIC CODE OF MODERN ERA
Bykasova L.V.1 (Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Garmash S.V.1 (Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Panova V.A.1 (Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Podberezny V.V.1 (Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Samoylova A.N.2 (Taganrog, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Rostov State Economic University
2Southern Federal University
Abstract. The presented article relevance is determined by the Russian government increased attention to the education issues. The modern teacher training is considered in a triad: as a way to achieve the goals of the youth’s national development; as the teaching staff training for the country scientific and technological development. The authors apply to the reflection of the teaching staff training growing role, which insistently requires an answer to such problematic questions as the new pedagogical concepts existence, determining other projections of the education development; the previously unknown format for the professional educational programs development, taking into account the requirements for the education modern subject. The study purpose is to identify the training strategy implementation features of a modern teacher as a carrier of the phylogenetic code. The strategic and tactical features of the teacher educational process organization in Russia are considered in the article from the inductive approach position, which allows to identify the teacher training modern model, the main scenarios for the events development and the leading educational tracks in the teacher’s professional establishment. The use of the humanitarian expertise method determines the human activity direction in the modern society, the training teachers’ main discourses for the national school. As a result of the express examination, including the reflexive knowledge assimilation and systematization about the national education system state, the conclusions were drawn about the pedagogical theory and practice certain aspects development; on the risks identification in the teaching staff training organization.
Keywords: scenarios for the events development, model, educational track, pedagogical internship, interventions, teacher professional establishment.
- Alekseeva L.V. Development of students’ critical thinking skills in the media environmentю Media Education, 2021, no.17 (2), pp. 189-200. DOI: 10.13187/me.2021.2.189
- Barinova N.A., Karunas E.V. Individual educational program design as a consequence of FSES realization. Kazan Pedagogical journal, 2015, no. 3(110), pp. 70-75. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23762490
- Belova E.N. Network educational space for professional development. Open and distance education, 2017, no.1 (65), pp. 5-11. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28824732
- Belovodskaya I.I. Modern trends in optimization and improvement of the educational process in modern universities. Scientific and methodological electronic journal “Concept”, 2017, vol. 3, pp. 179–183. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29916324
- Belyaev G.Yu., Belyaeva A.V. Development of social practices of interaction of educational organizations and institutions with youth associations. Facets of Knowledge, 2013, no.4 (24), pp. 9-18. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20273753
- Berezutskiy Yu.V., Baykov N.M. State youth policy and its role in social development. State service, 2020, vol. 22, no. 5 (127), pp. 12-18. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44672218
- Bykasova L.V., Podbereznyj V.V., Petrushenko S.A. Modern educational paradigm in the formation of the regional educational cluster. Bulletin of the state University of Cherepovets, 2017, no.2 (77), pp. 130-135. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28963573
- Gibson D., Broadley T., Downie J., Wallet P. Evolving Learning Paradigms: Re-Setting Baselines and Collection Methods of Information and Communication Technology in Education Statistics. Educational Technology & Society, 2018, no.21 (2), pp. 62–73.
- Goldin P.F. Education as a strategic priority in the system of spiritual security in modern Russia. Culture: management, economics, law, 2018, no.3, pp. 10-15. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35421143
- Hall T., Connolly C., Ó Grádaigh S. Education in precarious times: a comparative study across six countries to identify design priorities for mobile learning in a pandemic // Information and Learning Science, 2020, vol. 121, no. 5/6, pp. 433–442. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/ILS-04-2020-0089
- Egorova E.V., Lopatukhina T.A. Change of educational paradigms in modern Russian education. Bulletin of the Tomsk State Pedagogical University, 2017, no.4 (181), pp. 118-122. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28872350
- Ermakov P.N., Vorobieva E.V., Saakyan O.S. Relationship between achievement motivation and temperament of psychology students with different profiles of lateral organization. Psychology in Russia, 2015, no.8 (1), pp. 32-42. (In Russian) DOI: 10.11621/pir.2015.0104
- Krasilnikova T.V. Research of the competitive environment of higher education (on the example of advertising education). CITISE, 2021, no.3, pp. 357-371. (In Russian) DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.3.28
- Kuznetsov N., Vovchenko N., Samoilov A. Reflection modulation in the media. Media Education, 2018, no. 1, pp. 39-45. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32581383
- Lubkov A.V., Karakozov S.D. Digital education for the digital economy. Informatics and education, 2017, no.8, pp. 3–6. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30504059
- Mardahaev L.V. Subject-epistemological foundations of social pedagogy. Pedagogical education in Russia, 2016, no. 12, pp. 244-249. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28121113
- Mukhametzyanova F.G., Panchenko O.L., Khairutdinov R.R. Development of the subjective potential of students in master’s education. Kazan pedagogical journal, 2018, no.4 (129), pp. 76-80. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35420949
- Polunina L.I., Bauder G.A., Tatarintsev E.O. Actual issues of spiritual education of youth. Scientific Almanac, 2016, no.10-2 (24), pp. 164-167. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27518151
- Sazhina K.P. Organizational culture of an educational organization as a factor in the development of personal effectiveness of teachers. Bulletin of TOGIRRO, 2016, no.2 (34), pp. 55-56. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26643125
- Serikov V.V. Pedagogical research: in search of ways to improve quality. Education and Science, 2015, no.7 (126), pp. 4-23. (In Russian) DOI: https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2015-7-4-23
- Twissell A. Modelling and Simulating Electronics Knowledge: Conceptual Understandin and Learning through Active Agency. Educational Technology & Society, 2018, no. 21, pp. 111–123.
- Vajndorf-Sysoeva M. E., Subocheva M. L”Digital education” as a system-forming category: approaches to definition. Bulletin of the Moscow state regional University, 2018, no.3, pp. 25-36. (In Russian) DOI: 10.18384/2310-7219-2018-3-25-36
- Volkov A.V., Volkova S.V. Homo educationandus in the mirror of philosophical anthropology. Prospects for Science and Education, 2020, no.6 (48), pp. 22-30. (In Russian)
Bykasova L.V., Garmash S.V., Panova V.A., Podberezny V.V., Samoylova A.N. Teacher education – phylogenetic code of modern era. CITISE, 2021, no. 3, pp.471-483. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.3.38