Popova N.V., Osipchukova E.V.
ROLE OF YOUTH IN IMPLEMENTATION OF THE NATIONAL PROJECT “SCIENCE”: REGIONAL ASPECT
Popova N.V.1 (Yekaterinburg, Russian Federation) – E-mail: NV_Popova@mail.ru, Osipchukova E.V.1 (Yekaterinburg, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin
Abstract.It is difficult to overestimate the role and participation of young people in the implementation of national projects, since no project is implemented primarily by young people. At the same time, young people are active. Studying the role of youth in the implementation of the national project “Science” requires the attention of both scientists and practitioners, since it is young people who can make an invaluable contribution to the development of modern society, building up the scientific and scientific and technical potential of the country. The aim of the study is to study the role of youth in the implementation of the national project “Science” at the regional level. To achieve this goal, the authors used the following methods: dialectical; structural and functional analysis; comparative analysis of the data of secondary processing of the results of the survey of youth, as well as expert interviewing The empirical study was carried out in accordance with the contract No. 803.210.001 / 20 dated 03.24.2020 of the Ural Federal University and the Youth House of the Sverdlovsk Region. Based on the results of the study, the authors formulated proposals to the Government of the Sverdlovsk Region, the Ministry of Industry and Science of the Sverdlovsk Region, the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, universities of the Sverdlovsk Region to improve work with young scientists and provide them with organizational support to intensify their participation in the national project “Science”. The practical significance of this study lies in the application of the results obtained in the management of scientific activities of youth in the institutions of youth policy, as well as in the implementation of the national project “Science”, including at the regional level; when organizing and conducting youth research and scientific and technical events at industrial enterprises and educational institutions; while teaching undergraduates in working with youth in the framework of the discipline “Management of organizational, cultural, mass, sports and scientific activities” and “Modern methods of stimulating and forming motivational structures of personnel”.
Keywords: youth, national projects, science, regional project, young scientist, grant, scientific and scientific-production cooperation, awards, scholarships.
- Abdirayimova G.S., Biekenov K.U., Burkhanova D.K., Serikzhanova S.S. Young scientists of Kazakhstan: experience of building a scientific career. Sociological research, 2019, no. 2, pp. 119-129. (In Russian) DOI: 10.31857/S013216250004016-0
- Azhluni A.M., Shurygina O.L. National projects of Russia and their implementation. Bulletin of Agrarian Science, 2019, no. (81), pp. 72-76 (In Russian) DOI: 10.15217/issn2587-666X.2019.6.72
- State youth policy: national projects 2019-2024. in the social development of youth. Moscow, Perspective Publ., 2020. 533 p. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42791433
- Dezhina I.G., Klyucharev G.A. International collaborations of university science: incentives and obstacles. Sociological research, 2021, no. 6, pp. 34-45. (In Russian) DOI: 10.31857/S013216250014592-4
- Zarubina N.N .Trust in science in modern Russia in contexts of multiple forms of knowledge. Sociological research, 2018, no. 5 (409), pp. 110-120. (In Russian)
- Ivanov O.B., Bukhvald E.M. National projects of Russia: regional dimension. ETAP: economic theory, analysis, practice, 2019, no. 1, pp. 37-53. (In Russian) DOI: https://doi.org/10.7868/S0132162518050100
- Krutko I.S., Osipchukova E.V., Ponomarev A.V., Shabrova N.V. National projects of Russia: the role and place of youth in their implementation at the regional level. Business. Education. Right, 2021, no. 1 (54), pp. 340-346. (In Russian) . DOI: 10.25683/VOLBI.2021.54.167
- Popova N.V., Gumerov A.V., Ziyatdinov A.M. Management as a factor in the determination of scientific activity in institutions of higher education. Bulletin of the State Budgetary Institution Scientific Center for Life Safety, 2017, no. 3 (33), pp.60-67. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30107548
- Rostovskaya T.K. , Skorobogatova V.I. State regulation of the legal status of young scientists: national and foreign experience. Moscow, Perspective Publ., 2020, pp. 20-31. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42791483
- Rostovskaya T.K., Skorobogatova V.I., Krasnova G.A. Issues of improving public policy pursued in interests of young scientists, their academic mobility in Russia and countries the world. Monograph. Moscow, Perspective Publ., 2020. 192 p. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43040847
- Rostovskaya T.K., Shimanovskaya Ya.V. Social well-being of modern Russian youth: social and pedagogical aspects. CITISE, 2018, no. 1 (14), pp. 10 . (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35217403
- Shushpanova I. S. Russian youth on the development goals of the country and national projects. Moscow, Perspective Publ., 2020, pp. 515-526. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42791597
- Yagafarova D.G. Career of a young scientist: professional expectations and barriers. Moscow, Perspective Publ., 2020, pp. 527-533. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42791598
- Schmidt R., Möhring M., Härting R.C., Rechstein C., Neumaier P., Jozinović P. Industry 4.0 – Potentials for Creating Smart Products: Empirical Research Results. 18th International Conference on Business Information Systems, LNBIP, 2015. Available at: http://bis.kie.ue.poznan.pl/bis2015/ (accessed 10 July 2021)
- Ślusarczyk B. Industry 4.0 – Are We ready? Polish Journal of Management Studies, vol. 17, no.1, 2018, pp. 232 – 248. DOI: 10.17512/pjms.2018.17.1.19
- Centre for the New Economy and Society. The Future of Jobs Report 2018. World Economic Forum, 2018. Available at: https://www.weforum.org/reports?platform=shaping-the-future-of-the-new-economy-and-society&year=2018 (accessed 10 July 2021)