Khadikova I.M., Tsalikova M.B.
PROBLEMS OF FAMILY UPBRINGING AFFECTING THE FORMATION OF THE PERSONALITY OF JUVENILE OFFENDERS
Khadikova I.M.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – E-mail: InesaInesa@yandex.ru, Tsalikova M.B.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1North Ossetian State University K.L. Khetagurov
Abstract. The situation in Russia and in the world as a whole has recently remained difficult. Increasing crime is one of the most alarming factors. Its scale, as well as the growing involvement of minors in crime is a threat to the successful existence of society and the construction of the rule of law. Juvenile delinquency, as well as crime in general, is a socially significant problem for the whole world. One of the main causes of juvenile delinquency is the problems of upbringing in the family. The family is the most important social institution. The formation of the child’s personality takes place in the family. But not every family has favorable conditions for the development of the child. In the circle of the family and its immediate surroundings the following causes are identified: the decrease in the positive impact of the family and its ability to shield the child from the effects of negative factors, ensuring the necessary level of mental and moral development; the increase in the number of dysfunctional families and divorces; decrease in the financial well-being of the family; child abandonment; formation of distorted moral and legal attitudes in children; spread of alcoholism and drug addiction in the family. These processes influence the sharp increase in crime, including juvenile delinquency. Adolescents, who have taken the path of crime at a young age, almost not amenable to correction, and even more so to re-education. Juvenile delinquency is closely connected with the formation of the personality of teenagers, the construction of life orientation. Also the juvenile’s upbringing influences the delinquency. This article analyzes the factors influencing the formation of juvenile delinquency. The main role is played by family factors, because it is in the family where foundations of personality are laid.
Keywords: juvenile delinquency, family dysfunction, incomplete family, immoral behavior, neglect, crime prevention.
- Ambalova S.A. Psychological causes of deviant behavior of adolescents: prevention and correction. Azimuth of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology, 2019, vol. 8, no.3 (28), pp. 317-319. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41122322
- Antonyan Y.M.. Motivation of criminal behavior. Saratov, Saratov State Law Academy Publ., 2019, pp. 27-31. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41575896
- Gogitsaeva O.U. The influence of family upbringing on the young generation. Grozny, Chechen State Pedagogical University Publ., 2020, pp. 120-126. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44220084
- Dzhioeva G.H. Increasing the educational potential of the family in the modern information society (on the example of RNO-Alania). Person in the changing world: health, adaptation, development, 2020, vol. 8, no. 4 (31), pp. 408-417. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44463399
- Dolgova A.I. Social-psychological aspects of juvenile delinquency. Moscow: Yuridicheskaya literatury. Introduction, Chapter 1. Russian Criminological Outlook, 2014, no. 1, pp. 138-157. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24131938
- Kirillova E.B. Psychological preconditions for the formation of unlawful behavior of adolescents. Ryazan, Academy of Law and Management of the Federal Penitentiary Service Publ., 2017, pp. 656-665. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30298388
- Korsakov K.V. Juvenile delinquents: to punish or educate. Voprosy Juvenalnoj Justicii, 2019, no. 2, pp. 12-17. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38220614
- Kochisov V.K., Gogitsaeva O.U., Khadikova I.M. To the problem of correction of deviant and aggressive behavior of teenagers. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2017, no. 55-5, pp. 308-314. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29432157
- Malieva Z.K. Determinants of personality alienation in family relations. Bulletin of K.L. Khetagurov North-Ossetian State University, 2008, no. 4, pp. 55-65. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=12517573
- Malieva Z.K. The phenomenon of personality alienation in child-parent relationships. University Herald, 2009, no. 16, pp. 70-73. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26592510
- Family Code. Available at: http://rulaws.ru/Semeynyy- kodeks/Razdel-IV/Glava-12/Statya-63/ (accessed 1 April 2021)
- Seregina E.V., Moskaleva E.N. Criminology. Moscow, RGUP Publ., 2018, 230 p. (In Russian) ISBN 978-5-93916-673-7
- Criminal law of Russia. Orenburg, University Publ., 2016, 442 p. (In Russian) ISBN 978-5-4417-0659-9
- Criminal Code of the Russian Federation / Federal Law of June 13, 1996. (ed. from 07.02.2017). Sobranie zakonodatel’stva Rossiyskoy Federatsii, 1996, no. 25.
- Khadikova I.M., Tsalikova M.B. Psychological and pedagogical and legal problems of incomplete family Psychology. Historical-critical reviews and contemporary research, 2018, vol. 7, no. 4A, pp. 12-17. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36655716
- Shestakov D.A. Criminogenic legislation in the light of family criminology (about the pro-American bill “On the prevention of family and domestic violence in the Russian Federation”). Criminology: yesterday, today, tomorrow, 2020, no. 1 (56), pp. 23-28. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43817959
Khadikova I.M., Tsalikova M.B. Problems of family upbringing affecting the formation of the personality of juvenile offenders. CITISE, 2021, no. 2, pp.232-240. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.2.23