PSYCHOLOGICAL PROCESSES OF MEMORY IN JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
Ambalova S.A.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1North Ossetian State University named after K.L. Khetagurov
Abstract. The article is devoted to the scientific and pedagogical analysis of peculiarities of psychological processes of memory of junior schoolchildren as a necessary component of educational and cognitive activity. Development of memory in the conditions of modern information society is a vital condition of perfection of harmonious formation of the person, especially at younger school age. Well-developed memory gives us an opportunity to apply both our own knowledge, abilities and skills and the ways of activity accumulated in the history of mankind over many years to solve a variety of everyday vital problems. Lack of memory, or its insufficiently formed level, deprives a person of the opportunity to be a full-fledged personality in society. To consider yourself a successful, prosperous citizen, you need to work on their mental cognitive processes, especially memory. Psychological techniques and methods of developing memory in psychological and pedagogical theory and practice there is a great variety, all of them effective, but it is necessary to apply them competently. Thanks to the processes of memory, such as perception, storage, processing and reproduction of educational information, as well as its subsequent translation into thinking activity, semantic connections between individual information flows are created. This is the result of the active activity of our logical thinking. Carrying out certain operations on the content of the studied material, the thinking of a junior high school student is able to present a complete picture of events, comparing the content of new information with previously studied, in order to more objectively comprehend and further apply it. The article proves the thesis that the clearer the perceived learning information is for younger students, the easier it is for them to accept it first, and then to comprehend, process and remember it.
Keywords: junior high school students, mental cognitive processes, mechanisms of memory development, the influence of memory on the performance of junior high school students, memorization.
- Ambalova S.A., Dzusova B.T. Psychology of personality formation of a schoolboy: control, diagnostics and correction. Monograph. Ulyanovsk, Zebra Publ., 2020, 90 p. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43100385
- Ansimova N.P., Smirnova A.V. Development of attention and memory of junior schoolchildren in the classroom. Yaroslavl Pedagogical Herald, 2020, no. 6 (117), pp. 127-138. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44652119
- Antoshechkina G.K., Litvinova A.G., Verkhoturova N.Y. Features of auditory-verbal memory of students of primary school age with mental retardation. World of Science. Pedagogy and psychology, 2019, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 40. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41827510
- Akhmedkhanova R.A. The development of memory in children in the youngest preschool age. Bulletin of scientific conferences, 2018, no. 8-1 (36), pp. 24-25. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35721331 (date of reference 18.03. 2021).
- Guryanova N.V. Development of memory in junior schoolchildren in the process of learning. Alley of Science. 2020, vol. 2, no. 5 (44), pp. 831-835. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43162109
- Kazakova Y.A., Kochetkova T.N. Diagnostics of memory of junior schoolchildren // Modern Science, 2019, no. 11-2, pp. 230-232.URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41361445
- Levchenko I.Y., Dubrovina T.I. Features of memory of preschool children with general underdevelopment of speech. Correctional Pedagogy: Theory and Practice, 2013, no. 2 (56), pp. 5-12. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24504843
- Leonova T.R. Development of memory, attention and thinking in children of senior preschool age. Student Newsletter, 2020, no. 42-1 (140), pp. 58-60. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44350194
- Lubyanov V.I. The development of visual memory in the process of teaching drawing and painting. Pedagogical Sciences, 2015, no. 5 (74), pp. 44-47. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25056489
- Mikerova G.G., Sonko A.N. The problem of memory development of junior schoolchildren in the process of learning. Kant, 2018, no. 2 (27), pp. 102-106. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35138428
- Rakisheva A.S., Samsonova J.I., Kolomytseva I.V., Kamaliev D.M. Assessment of the state and development of memory of a schoolchild. Bulletin of the Kazakh National Medical University, 2019, no. 4-1, pp. 92-95. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43962181 (date of reference 07.04. 2021).
- Rzhanova I.E., Alekseeva O.S., Burdukova Y.A. Success in learning: the relationship of fluid intelligence and working memory. Psychological Science and Education, 2020, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 63-74. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42609316
- Sabanokov A.A., Kankulov A.M., Kesheva K.K. Development of memory. My professional career, 2021, vol. 1, no. 22, pp. 179-184. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45047786
- Svetlolobova N.P. Influence of group methods on the development of memory of children 6-7 years old. Skif. Voprosy student’s science, 2020, no. 4 (44), pp. 44-48. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43089500
- Tajibova T.E. Development of visual memory on children’s playgrounds through play activities. Alley of Science. 2019, vol. 4, no. 1 (28), pp. 848-851. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37130286
Ambalova S.A. Psychological processes of memory in junior high school students. CITISE, 2021, no. 2, pp.203-211. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.2.20