Gogitsaeva O.U., Kochisov V.K., Kasaeva L.V.
SPECIFIC FEATURES OF EMOTIONAL BURN-OUT OF PEDAGOGISTS AND POSSIBILITIES OF PREVENTION
Gogitsaeva O.U.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Kochisov V.K.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Kasaeva L.V.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1North Ossetian State University named after K.L. Khetagurova
Abstract. The article is devoted to the analysis and substantiation of the specifics of the emotional burnout of teachers of additional educational organizations and the identification of prevention opportunities. It scientifically substantiates the psychological conditions for the occurrence of emotional burnout in children’s educational institutions; the features and factors of this process at various stages of its formation are revealed; the criteria of emotional burnout are theoretically substantiated and their factor structure is revealed; the dependence of the dynamics of the subject’s burnout on the quality of the work performed by him was established Nowadays, the problem of the emotional burnout of specialists is becoming more and more important due to the rapid change in the socio-economic and political situation, the increase in professional and mental stress in professional activity, the constant growth of competitiveness in society. Emotional burnout is especially common among representatives of many socionomic professions, which include the profession of an educator of a preschool educational organization. The prerequisites for the formation of burnout can be the high responsibility assigned to them by society and the family for life and health, the upbringing and education of children, mental overload, an imbalance between costs and rewards, and the like. In addition, the profession of an educator is exclusively “female”, therefore the influence of these professional prerequisites increases household responsibilities, lack of time for the family, requires a compromise balancing between work and family, and leads to an increase in psycho-emotional stress, physical and mental exhaustion, and the like. Thus, our study of scientific approaches to the problem of emotional burnout, its interpretations and models allows us to state that it is inherent in: overwork of the subject due to objective or subject-conditioned overload, which, according to the patterns of the development of prolonged stress into distress, leads to nervous, emotional, intellectual exhaustion, and then in neurotic-mental disorders of a suppressed depressive nature, suicidal thoughts, attitudes and actions.
Keywords: emotional burnout, additional educational organization, pedagogical activity, stressful resistance, professional exhaustion.
- Bakhtiyarova Ya.A., Kramarenko A.S., Tereshchenko A.S. Emotional burnout of a teacher and its prevention. Theory and practice of modern science, 2019, no. 1 (43), pp. 547-550. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37822929
- Bergis T.A., Krivulya Yu.S. Problem of Professional Stress of Teachers in the Conditions of the Modern Educational System. Karelian Scientific Journal, 2020, vol. 9, no. 1 (30), pp. 47-49. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42575271
- Vardanyan Yu.V., Paramonov A.A. Optimization of stress resistance of teachers with emerging emotional burnout. World of Science. Pedagogy and psychology, 2019, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 24. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42596496
- Vakhabova S.A. Emotional burnout of a teacher: symptoms, preventive measures. Actual scientific research in the modern world, 2020, no. 4-7 (60), pp. 46-48. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42839898
- Vodenitskaya Zh.V., Gychev A.V., Gritskevich N.K. Decreased working capacity as a factor in the manifestation of emotional burnout of preschool teachers. Historical and socio-educational thought, 2015, vol. 7, no. 6-1, pp. 248-251. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25444450
- Gnilitskiy S.Yu. Emotional burnout of the teacher’s personality. Intellectual potential of the XXI century: stages of cognition, 2010, no. 4-1, pp. 158-161. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21032579
- Dikaya L.G. Personal potential and emotional burnout of the teacher. Man. Community. Control, 2012, no. 3, pp. 75-88. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18930590
- Kadieva R.I., Magomedova M.A., Magomedova H.M. Features of emotional burnout of persons employed in the field of teaching. News of the Dagestan State Pedagogical University. Psychological and pedagogical sciences, 2019, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 96-104. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44237892
- Mayorova D.O. Professional burnout as a modern problem of preschool teachers. Scientific and practical research. 2019, no. 8-7 (23), pp. 41-43. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41578727
- Ogoltsova EG, Rozhdestvenskaya Ya.V. Burnout syndrome of teachers: theoretical aspect. Danish Scientific Journal, 2020, no. 37-2, pp. 68-70. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43073137
- Pakhnevskaya O.G., Romanchenko A.M., Romanchenko M.K., Filippov B.V. Emotional burnout in the teacher’s professional activity. Standards and monitoring in education, 2017, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 50-58. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29863782
- Pisareva E.V., Rogov E.I. Deformations of professional development of preschool teachers. Traditions and innovations in preschool education, 2018, no. 1 (1), pp. 7-10. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32653951
- Stasyuk M.I. Emotional response of a teacher to stressors. Prospects for Science and Education, 2014, no. 5 (11), pp. 102-107. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22454212
- Sunnatova R.I. Communication skills and emotional burnout of a teacher in subject-subject interaction with students. Society: sociology, psychology, pedagogy, 2019, no. 11 (67), pp. 94-101. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41864789
- Yatskovskaya I.F., Begidova S.N. Psychological and pedagogical conditions for the prevention of emotional burnout of students of a technical university. Bulletin of the Adyghe State University. Series 3: Pedagogy and Psychology, 2020, no. 1 (253), pp. 79-85. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42976207
Gogitsaeva O.U., Kochisov V.K., Kasaeva L.V. Specific features of emotional burn-out of pedagogists and possibilities of prevention. CITISE, 2021, no. 2, pp.157-166. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.2.15