Erina I.A., Peredery S.N.
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING OF PSYCHOLOGIST STUDENTS UNDER THE CONDITIONS OF THE UNIVERSITY: MOTIVATION AND VALUE ORIENTATIONS
Erina I.A.1 (Sevastopol, Russian Federation) – Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Peredery S.N.2 (Yalta, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Sevastopol State University
2V. I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal State University
Abstract.The problem of motivational and value orientations of psychology students in professional training occupies an important place in the system of higher education. The article analyzes the theory of motivation of domestic and foreign scientists; systematization and analysis of scientific-theoretical and methodological literature on the research problem was carried out; the results of diagnostics of the motivational sphere of students of psychological specialties, assessment of the level of correspondence of the motivational sphere of students to the chosen psychological specialty are presented. Purpose of the study: to determine the motivational and value orientations of the personality of psychology students. It has been demonstrated that the profession chosen by students requires that measure of altruism, which was not revealed among students in this study. In order to help students in bringing the motivational sphere of their psyche in line with the socially approved meanings and values for their chosen profession of a psychologist, the authors propose to create a teaching manual – a brochure with a brief description of both the profession itself (its content and focus) and a list reference motivational and value indicators, the value of which will serve as a guideline in personal development, both of a specific individual and of the target group. The study confirmed the hypothesis of the study: the motivational-value orientations of the personality of psychology students do not correspond to the orientation of the profession, in which spiritual and moral values prevail, the dominance of internal motives over external ones and an altruistic orientation. The results of the research can be used in the formation of motivational-value orientations among students of psychologists in their professional training in a university.
Keywords: motivation, orientation, psychology students, learning activities, values, motives.
- Alekseeva E.N. Bogdanov O.G. Formation of motivational-value attitude of students to health and healthy lifestyle. KANT. 2017, no. 2 (23), pp. 4-6. (In Russian) URL:https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29655095
- Aseev V.G. Motivation of behavior and personality formation. Monograph. Moscow Mysl Publ., 1976, 158 p. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23344961
- Belovodskaya I.I. Modern trends in optimization and improvement of the educational process in modern universities. Scientific and methodological electronic journal “Concept“, 2017, vol. 3, pp. 179-183. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29916324
- Golovakha E.I. Life perspective and value orientations of the personality. Psychology of personality in the works of domestic psychologists: an anthology. Saint Petersburg, Peter Publ., 2009, pp. 262-276. (In Russian) ISBN 978-5-49807-198-5
- Egorychev A.M. Education system in the era of globalization: the need to manage its processes and trends. Moscow, Econ-inform Publ., 2019, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 152-164. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36778704
- Zhuravleva N.A. Dynamics of personal value orientations in Russian society. Monograph. Moscow: Institute of Psychology RAS, 2006. – 334 p. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22331683
- Ilyin E.P. Motivation and motives. Saint Petersburg, Peter Publ., 2008, 512 p. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23363778
- Gulyaeva G.Yu. Innovative development: the potential of science and modern education. Monograph. Penza, Science and Education Publ., 2019, 254 p. ISBN 978-5-00159-060-6
- Klimov V.I. Formation of cognitive motivation of students of a classical university. CITISE, 2020, no. 1, pp. 7-18. (In Russian) DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2020.1.01
- Maltsev V.S. Values and value orientations of the individual. Monograph. Moscow, Laboratory of books Publ., 2012, 134 p. (In Russian) ISBN: 978-5-504-00661-1
- Maslow A. Motivation and personality. Monograph. Saint Petersburg, Peter Publ., 2011, 351 p. (In Russian) URL:https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20113304
- Melamed D.A. Socio-psychological features of educational and professional motivation of students. Psychological science and education. Electronic journal, 2011, no. 2, pp. 1-14.
- Nugaeva O.G., Krivodonova Yu.E. Psychological essence and correlation of the concepts of “values” and “value orientations”. Special education, 2012, no. 2, pp.120-128. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17915050
- Egorychev А.М., Mardakhaev L.V. Professional education in Russia: challenges, state, development directions. Monograph. Moscow, Russian State Social University Publ., 2019, 352 p. (In Russian) ISBN: 978-5-7139-1384-7
- Egorychev А.М., Mardakhaev L.V. Professional education in the context of the development of the information society: the context of professional training of specialists in the social sphere. Monograph. Moscow, Russian State Social University Publ., 2020, 378 p. (In Russian) ISBN 978-5-7139-1404-2
- Pulyaeva V.N., Kryukova N.A. Academic motivation: the view of teachers. Creative Economy, 2019, no. 13 (2), pp.291-296. (In Russian) DOI:10.18334/ce.13.2.39798
- Sorokina O.A. Development of achievement motivation among students through professional tasks. Bulletin of USPTU. Science, education, economics. Series: Economics, 2015, no. 1 (11), pp. 193-195. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23249810
- Spector D.M. Motivation, subjectivity and their temporal interpretations. Psychologist, 2016, no. 3 (3), pp. 26–41. (In Russian) DOI: 10.7256/2409-8701.2016.3.19316
- Usova N.A. The problem of the formation of the motivational-value attitude of future teachers to professional activity. Education and problems of society development, 2019, no. 1 (7), pp. 68-73. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39163812
Erina I.A., Peredery S.N. Professional training of psychologist students under the conditions of the university: motivation and value orientations. CITISE, 2021, no. 1, pp.495-505. DOI:http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.1.45