A. Shilkina, I. Filippova, V. Karpushkin
SCIENTIFIC BASIS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF METHODOLOGICAL RECOMMENDATIONS TO ORGANIZING THE PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT PROCESS EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
Alvina T. Shilkina – PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Department of Quality Management, National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University, Saransk, Russian Federation, E-mail: email@example.com
Irina V. Filippova – PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Department of Quality Management, National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University, Saransk, Russian Federation, E-mail: Irinafilippova82@mail.ru
Vladimir V. Karpushkin – Master student of the Department of Quality Management National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University, Saransk, Russian Federation, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. The article discusses the issues related to the scientific foundations of methodological recommendations for organizing the planning process and the development of educational curricula. The authors believe that curriculum design is the focused organization of the curriculum as part of the course. When teachers design their curriculum, they determine what will be done, who and when, and what the purpose of each course is. It is important that the curriculum contains knowledge and skills that a student must master in order to move to the next level. In developing the curriculum, teachers guarantee the fulfillment of the necessary requirements of all interested parties, while they use various approaches and teaching methods that help them achieve their goals. As a result of the study, the key aspects of the sustainable development goals in the context of the quality of education, formulated in the framework of the UN Conference “Agenda for Sustainable Development until 2030”, which are the basis for an effective process of planning and development of educational programs, are identified; substantiated the importance of the design and development of curriculum-oriented students, based on a problem-oriented approach; The key advantages of the modular step-by-step structure of the curriculum are revealed, which allow you to select the appropriate level of task complexity and not overload the classes. The results of the study can be used by the teaching staff in the process of creating curricula in various humanitarian and engineering fields of preparation, for the development of special courses and joint educational projects.
Keywords: curriculum, cycle of the curriculum, module, lesson, problem-oriented design, principles for developing training courses for projects.
- Adler Yu., Kondratev E. Learn, learn and love to learn! Standards and quality, 2019, no. 7 (985), pp. 100-105. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38303401
- Biktimirov M. R., Krasulya O. A. information Management in educational programs of the modern University. Innovations. Education, 2018, no. 7, pp. 35-41. . URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36760898
- Blinov V. I., Esenina Yu. Methodological recommendations for the development of professional educational programs based on the requirements of professional standards. Moscow, FIRO Ranepa Publ.,2019, 42 p.
- Voloshina I. A., Leibovich A. N. Development of the system of professional qualifications. Moscow, Pero Publ., 2018, 20 p. ISBN 978-5-00122-804-2
- Garelina S. A., Goryachev A. A., Latyshenko K. P. Experience in developing an electronic training manual “Metrology, standardization and certification” using the htm language. Innovations. Education, 2017, no. 1 (140), pp. 33-39. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28994136
- Gastev A. K. How to work. Moscow, Ekonomika Publ., 1972, 133 p.
- Gastev A., Gastev Yu., Petrov E. Labor installations. Moscow, Librokom Publ., 2011, 344 p. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19571092 ISBN 978-5-397-01999-6
- Gorbashko E., Frolkov A. Assessment of the quality of interaction in the digital economy. Standards and quality, 2020, no. 2 (992), pp. 62-65. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42313619
- Davydov V. V. Theory of developing learning. Moscow, Intor Publ., 1996, 544 p. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32524321
- Klink O. F. Actual questions of development of secondary vocational education: a Practical guide. Moscow, FIRO Publ., 2016, 256 p. ISBN 978-5-85630-127-3
- Leibovich A. N., Faktorovich A.A., Рerevertailo A. S. Development and application of assessment tools for conducting professional examinations. Moscow, Pero Publ., 2017, 321 p. ISBN 978-5-00122-042-8
- Methodological recommendations for training workers on the basis of dual education. Agency for strategic initiatives to promote new projects, Ministry of education and science of Russia, 2016. Available at: https://docplayer.ru/26260106-Metodicheskie-rekomendacii-po-realizacii-dualnoy-modeli-podgotovki-vysokokvalificirovannyh-rabochih-kadrov.html (accessed 1 July 2020)
- Novikov A. M. The Process and methods of formation of labour skills. Profpedagogika. Moscow, Higher school Publ., 1986, 288 р.
- Prisyazhnaya A. F. Professional formation of a teacher on the basis of the system of formation of predictive competence. Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk state pedagogical University. – Series 3: Scientific journal, 2005, no. 27, pp. 324-329. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26686269
- Tokareva N. S., Vasiltsov V. S., Kotin A. A. Theoretical aspects of the development of innovative activities of the University. Innovations. Education, 2017, no. 12 (151), pp. 17-22. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32422818
- Shilkina A. T. Ensuring sustainable development of educational organizations based on standardization of management systems. Innovations. Education, 2019, no.6 (164), pp. 15-18. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43062508
- Biggs J., Tang C. Teaching for Quality Learning at University. McGraw-Hill Education, 2011, pр. 270-290.
- Fry H., Ketteridge S., Marshall S. A Handbook for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education: Enhancing Academic Practice (3rd ed.). NY, United States, Routledge Publ., 2009, 200 p. ISBN 074-943-877-0
- Naqvi S. Curriculum Development Windows on practice guide B.Ed. (Hons.) Elementary. Higher Education Commission, 2012, 170 р.
- Prince M., Felder R. Inductive Teaching and Learning Methods: Definitions, Comparisons, and Research Bases. Journal of Engineering Education, 2006, no. 95(2), pp. 123-138. DOI: 1002/j.2168-9830.2006.tb00884.x
Shilkina A.T., Filippova I.V., Karpushkin V.V. Scientific basis for the development of methodological recommendations to organizing the planning and development process educational programs. CITISE, 2020, no. 3, pp.27-37. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2020.3.03