MAIN DIRECTIONS OF FORMATION OF PROFESSIONAL ADAPTABILITY OF STUDENTS OF TECHNICAL COLLEGE
Yulia V. Shchennikova – Postgraduate student of Chair of Pedagogy and Psychology of the Institute of Cybernetics of Moscow Technological University, Moscow, Russian Federation, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. Introduction. At present, the organization of the educational process at the technical college is aimed at carrying out targeted work on the development of professional adaptability of students, which, in turn, will allow them to further apply the acquired knowledge and formed competences in the course of professional activity. Materials and methods: theoretical and empirical methods of knowledge were used in the study: methods of retrospective analysis of materials, analysis of dissertation and other scientific works on the topic of research, method of analogy and comparison, method of generalization of research results. Main part of a research. In the course of analysing the problem of adaptability and its targeted formation in vocational education institutions, the author of the article considers the concepts of “adaptability,” professional adaptability, “formation of professional adaptability of students.” The article describes the educational experience aimed at shaping students ‘professional adaptability and carried out within the technical college; Specific directions of work and forms of organization of educational and professional activity of students are offered. The possibilities and ways of increasing the theoretical and practical readiness of the faculty of the technical college to carry out professional activities in order to form the professional adaptability of students are clarified. Among the specific forms of work characterized by particular importance and efficiency in the formation of professional adaptability of students of technical college are the following: open meetings; Joint analytical and project activities of teachers and students; master classes; Design of individual trajectory of professional adaptability formation; mentoring; Monitoring the effectiveness of the work carried out, taking into account recommendations for improving the educational space of the technical college. Research conclusions. The author concludes that the process of professional adaptability is related to the involvement of technical college students in productive activities, new social, cultural and professional experience, as well as their inclusion in the system of diverse relations in the context of the educational space of the technical college, the professional environment and the society as a whole.
Keywords: student, technical college, professional adaptability, formation of professional adaptability, mentoring, master class, individual trajectory of formation of professional adaptability.
- Blagushina L.F. Sushchnost’, The essence, content and conditions of personal potential development of technical College students in the educational process. Chuvash State Pedagogical University Bulletin, 2013, no. 1-2(77), pp. 24-30. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19005456
- Velichko E.V., Minyurova S.A. Complex of measures on psycho-pedagogical support “I” – adaptation as a basis of formation of social and psychological competence of college students. Pedagogical Education In Russia, 2014, no.8, pp. 197-201. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21997833
- Kolikova E.G. Creation of a subject-development environment in the educational organization through a two-tier mentoring system. Scientific support of a system of advanced training], 2017, no.4 (33), pp. 57-63. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=34939923
- Kruglova I.V. Mentoring as a condition of professional formation of a young teacher. Moscow, 2007, 178 p. (In Russian) URL: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01003312796
- Levanova E.A. Organization of the educational process in the university on the basis of the individual trajectory of professional development of the future specialist. Proceedings of Voronezh State University. Series: Problems of higher education, 2013, no.2, pp. 206-210. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20369359
- Leont’ev A.N. Consciousness. Personality. Moscow, Progress Publ., 1983. 365 p. (In Russian) URL: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01007661707
- Natarov V.I. Adaptability and its development in students in the process of combined production and training activities. Leningrad, 1988, 245 p. (In Russian) URL:https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01008500951
- Petrovskii V.A. Psychology of non-adaptive activity. Moscow, Gorbunok Publ., 1992. 223 p. (In Russian) URL: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01009557512
- Rostovtseva M.V. Adaptability as the attitude of the individual and society: the socio-philosophical aspect. Krasnoyarsk, 2010, 171 p. (In Russian) URL: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01004887933
- Rufova N.L. Psychological conditions of adaptation of young professionals to the modern labour market: (on the example of psycho-pedagogical professions). Moscow, 1999, 18 p. (In Russian) URL: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01003198699
- Sivolapova A.K., Gil’mulina T.P. Tools for Building a Student ‘s Individual Educational Trajectory. Professional Education In Russiania and Abroad, 2016, no.3 (23), pp. 79-81. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26694983
Shchennikova Yu.V. Main directions of formation of professional adaptability of students of technical college. CITISE, 2020, no. 2, pp. 170-179. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2020.2.16