T. Rezer, G. Nevsky
SERVICE TO THE STATE – A NEW SOCIO-VALUABLE ORIENTATION OF PREPARATION OF FUTURE OFFICIALS
Tatyana M. Rezer – Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor, Department of Theory, methodology and legal support of stateand municipal administration, honored teacher of the Russian Federation, Ural Federal University, Yekaterinburg, Russian Federation, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grigory A. Nevsky – Graduate student, Ural Federal University, Yekaterinburg, Russian Federation, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The article analyzes the processes caused by the change of social and value meanings of life and the person himself, based on two all-Russian sociological studies of professional education conducted at the beginning of this century and the conditions that allow implementing a new social and value orientation in the training of future officials-service to the state. The purpose of the study: to determine the factors, models and conditions for the formation of a new paradigm in training in the direction of “State and municipal management”. The basis of the study: a systematic approach that provided to identify the conditions under which service to the state can become a new social and value orientation in the training of future state and municipal employees. The comparative legal method made it possible to analyze the state policy in this area. Results: the factors that destroy the social-value orientation of young people – the change in values education; dehumanization of relationships in society; decline in status of the family; the formula changing behavior of young people; change the orientation to individualism; departure from civil and Patriotic education. The conditions that determine the success of the new socio-value orientation in the training of future officials-service to the state are defined as follows: state policy in this area of education; the model of behavior of officials of the new formation based on the recognition of social values; pedagogical tools of the educational component of the socio-pedagogical function of higher education; orientation to the professionalization and socialization of future officials; education of a citizen and patriot of their country, able to implement effectively and efficiently the goals and functions of the state. It is proved that the model of social-personal and social-value competencies of graduates in this specialty should be strategically justified and contain a civil-Patriotic component.
Keywords: social values, young people, service to the state, higher school, civil servants, conditions of social and value orientation of training.
- Smirnov I. P., Tkachenko E. V. New principle of education: orientation to the interests of youth. Moscow, NOU ISOM Publ., 2005, 191 p. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20503587
- Smirnov I. P., Tkachenko E. V., Burmistrova A. S. Professional education and youth of Russia. Comparative sociological research (2000 and 2010). Moscow, NEERPO Publ., 2012, 212 p. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17935071
- Nikandrov N. D. Russia: socialization and education at the turn of the Millennium. Yekaterinburg, Moscow, Helios ARV Publ., 2000, 229 p. (In Russian)
- Medvedeva G. P. The Educational potential of the ethics of social work. CITISE, 2020, no. 1 (23), pp. 69-80. (In Russian) DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2020.1.07
- Asmolov A. G., Shechter E. D., Chernorizov A. M. Preadatation to uncertainty as a navigation strategy for developing systems: routes of evolution. Questions of Psychology, 2017, no. 4. pp. 3-36. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32324593
- Ponomarev A. V. Social and pedagogical function of the University in the education of a modern specialist. Monograph. Moscow, Icarus Publ., 2009, 410 p. (In Russian)
- Zeer E. F. Panorama of development of the main directions of advanced professional education development. Professional education and the labor market, 2019, no. 2, pp. 5-8. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39219419
- Rezer T. M., Sulimin V. V. On the methodological foundations of building a comprehensive system of civil and Patriotic education in the educational environment. Law and Education, 2015, no. 1, pp. 79-86. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22704358
- Rezer T. M., Sulimin V. V. Normative base and system of Patriotic education. Professional Education. The Capital, 2015, no. 10, pp. 35-36. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24236368
- Gdadkikh V. V. System-activity approach as a methodological basis for civil and Patriotic education of youth. Vestnik TSU, vol. 4 (96), 2011, pp. 160-165. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16043023
- Frolov O. V. Values of professional activity of civil servants. Values and meanings. 2017, no. 1 (47), pp. 136-145. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28795567
- Chevtayeva N. G., Nikitina A. S. Formation of innovative potential in the process of professional training of civil servants as a social and professional group. Questions of management, 2012, no. 1 (18), pp. 71-79. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18776417
- Derkach A. A. Acmeology: personal and professional development of a person. Vol. 1-5. Acmeological bases of management activity. Vol.2. Moscow: RAGS Publ., 2000, 536 p. (In Russian)
- Suvorova E. V., Andreeva O. V., Yemets T. V. Professional and personal potential and parameters of evaluation of its development. Prospects of Science and Education, 2019, pp. 1-13. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38545589
- Rezer T. М., Kuznetsova E. V. Practice-oriented training as a mechanism of professional experience development. Palma de Mallorca, Spain, 2019, pp. 2107 – 2110.
Rezer T.M., Nevsky G.A. Service to the state – a new socio-valuable orientation of preparation of future officials. CITISE, 2020, no. 1, pp. 433-440. DOI: http://oi.org/10.5350/2409-7616.2020.1.39