A. Egorychev, A. Tkachenko
INTERNATIONAL CULTURE FORMATION MODEL COMMUNICATIONS OF CUSTOMS SERVICE SPECIALISTS
Alexander M. Egorychev – Doctor of Philosophy, Professor of the Russian State Social University, Moscow, Russian Federation, ORCID iD 0000-0002-7497-4508, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alla V. Tkachenko – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Senior Lecturer, Department of Foreign Languages, Russian Customs Academy Moscow, Russian Federation, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. In this article, the authors, on the basis of their research, design and substantiate the essence and content of the model for the formation of a culture of interethnic communication of customs specialists. The basis for the decision to develop this model is the need for a deep understanding of the essence of the subject of study, the establishment of existing relationships between the components of the designed system. The socio-pedagogical model should contain all the necessary elements and components that will give a clear idea of the process being studied, will contribute to the effective solution of the goal and objectives of the study – the formation of a culture of interethnic communication of a customs specialist in the process of their professional training. One of the most important aspects of the activity of a specialist in the customs service of the Russian Federation is the level of his readiness for professional communication and interaction, as a representative of the Russian state, with representatives of other states and peoples, bearers of a different national culture. In solving the issues of developing this model, the authors analyzed scientific areas that directly or indirectly relate to the problem of interethnic communication; analyzed issues related to the training of customs service specialists; gave their own definition of the concept of “model”. The conditions that contribute to the process of its qualitative construction are defined (there must be similarity relations between the created model and the subject of research (refined analogy); the developed model used in the process of scientific knowledge acts as a substitute for the object of knowledge (representation condition); the process of constructing the model and its detailed analysis allows you to get the necessary information about the original (extrapolation conditions). Thus, the future model must meet three specified conditions (refined analogy, representation and extrapolation conditions).
Keywords: model, socio-pedagogical model, culture of interethnic communication, culture of interethnic communication of customs service specialists, professional training.
- Avdonin A.B. Improving the management mechanism of the customs system of the Russian Federation. Moscow, 1997, 142 p.
- Arutyunov S.A. Peoples, cultures, development and interaction. Moscow, Nauka, 1989. – 243 p.
- Balandin M.M. Methods of increasing psychological stability as a professionally significant quality of a customs officer. Moscow, RIO RTA Publ., 2001, pp. 58-60.
- Baramzin S.V. Quality Management of Customs Activities. Moscow, RTA Publ., 2009, 141 p.
- Belonozhkin UN. The model of customs as the basis for the study of its activities // Study of the problems of customs: Sat. scientific labor. Moscow, RIO RTA Publ., 2000, pp. 126-131.
- Bolotov V.A., Serikov V.V. Competency model: from an idea to an educational program. Pedagogy, 2003, no. 10, pp. 8-14. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21847503
- Volkov G.N. Pedagogy of national salvation. Elista, “Dzhangar” Publ., 2003, 440 p.
- Galentov A.P. The problem of professional psychological selection and requirements for the identity of the customs officer. Customs Service Professionogram. Kaluga, PRINT Publ., 1997, 4-14.
- Gamindulaev S.N., Ten Yu.P. The interaction of peoples and cultures in the era of globalization. Monograph,. Rostov, Russian Customs Academy Publ., 2014, 190 p. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23890002
- Drobizheva L.M. Social problems of interethnic relations in post-Soviet Russia. Moscow, Institute of Sociology RAS Publ., 2003, 376 p. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19684808
- Egorychev A.M., Kostina E.A. National Culture and Social Education, NGPU Publ., 2013, 102 p. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35308747
- Egorychev A.M., Tkachenko A.V. Interethnic communication and interaction: a component of the professional training of customs specialists. Scientific notes of the Russian State Social University, 2016, no. 1, pp. 102 -110. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26105083
- Ershov A.D., Chernykh V.A. Customs management: models and information support. Moscow, RTA, 2009, 172 p.
- Kozhukhanov N.M. Customs activity: current status and development prospects // Bulletin of the Customs Academy, 2014, no. 2, pp. 26-31. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21613701
- Kostin A.A., Kostina O.V., Moskalenko O.A. International customs cooperation. Saint Petersburg, IC “Intermedia” Publ., 2014, 472 p.
- Fedoseeva I.A., Turkin E.V. The meanings and values of the Russian state as a basis for countering religious extremism. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2016, no. 53-11, pp. 158-166. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28358026
- Fedoseeva I.A. Features of the formation of the Russian character. Alma mater (Bulletin of higher education. 2015, no. 8, pp. 91-96. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23916492
- Fedoseeva I.A. The principles of national education in Russian culture. Bulletin of economic integration, 2012, no. 8 (52), pp. 174-176. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18726412
- Fedoseeva I.A. Development of the system of social education of students of pedagogical University on the basis of gender approach. Moscow, 2013, 173 p. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22340898
- Mackey F. A description of bilingualism. Kiev, High school, 1979, 144 p.
- Padilla M., Perez W. Acculturation, Social Identity and Social Cognition: A New Perspective. Hispanic J. Of Behavioral Sciences, 2003, vol. 25 (1), pp. 35-55. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1177/0739986303251694
Egorychev A.M., Tkachenko A.V. International culture formation model communications of customs service specialists. CITISE, 2020, no. 1, pp. 461-473. DOI: http://oi.org/10.5350/2409-7616.2020.1.42