V. Novikova, E. Zamiralova
ESTIMATION OF THE INFLUENCE OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE PLANNING PROCESS ON THE QUALITY OF MEDICAL CARE ON THE EXAMPLE OF THE MANDATORY MEDICAL INSURANCE FUND
Valeriya S. Novikova – Master’s student of Department of quality management, standardization and documentat management, Reshetnev Siberian State University of Science and Technology, Krasnoyarsk, Russian Federation, Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elena V. Zamiralova – Candidate of economic Sciences, associate Professor, associate Professor of the Department of management quality, standardization and documentation management, Director of the Institute of full-time education Reshetnev Siberian State University of Science and Technology, Krasnoyarsk, Russian Federation, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The quality of medical care directly depends on the volume and timing of its financing. Financing is allocated by territorial health insurance funds to medical organizations. In this regard, a special role is given to the process of planning the volume and cost of medical care, assessing its effectiveness, which was the purpose of this work. As a methodology, individual elements of a quality management system were applied – a process approach, monitoring and measurement of process indicators; as well as economic methods – the cost model of the process, process efficiency, economic effect, return on investment. The scope can be extended to other territorial health insurance funds located in the Russian Federation. The presented results are new for territorial health insurance funds due to the insufficient elaboration of the problem and the spread of the use of the quality management system in these organizations. Key results: estimated costs of the process “Planning the volume and cost of medical care”, determined its effectiveness; an algorithm of the process “Planning the volume and cost of medical care” was developed, indicators for monitoring the process were proposed and calculated, documents for collecting indicator data were identified; a procedure for creating a quality management system is proposed; the economic effect and return on investment are calculated.
Keywords: the process of planning the volume and cost of medical care, territorial health insurance funds, cost model of the process, quality management system, process approach, indicators for monitoring, economic effect, return on investment.
- Levshina V.V. Formation of a university quality management system. Monograph. Krasnoyarsk, SibGTU Publ., 2004, 324 p. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=13103821
- Levshina V.V. Organization quality management system. Monograph. Novosibirsk, SibAK Publ., 2018, 208 p.
- Stolbova D.V., Zakharova D.V., Vartsaba F.N. Quality management system as the basis for effective management of a medical institution. Kazan, Buk Publ., 2017, 97-99p.
- Svitkin M.Z. The process approach in the implementation of quality management systems in the organization. Standards and quality, 2002, no. 3, pp. 74-77.
- Repin V.V., Eliferov V.G. Modeling business processes. “Standards and Quality” Publ., 2004, 90 p.
- Shadrin A.D. Process approach. Basics and implementation methodology. Series «All about quality. Domestic experience». Moscow, Track Publ., 2002.
- Koshkareva N.V. Monitoring the network of processes of the quality management system of an educational organization. Tambov, 2006, 24 p. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19995311
- Guide to the Economics of Quality. Part 1: The cost model of the process. Moscow, Track Publ., 2001.26 p.
- Guide to the Economics of Quality. Part 2: Prevention, Evaluation, and Failure Model. Moscow, Track Publ., 2001, 24 p.
- Sinkova N.G. Organizational and methodological approaches to assessing the cost of quality in an educational organization. Tambov, 2006.135 p.
- Adler Y.P. et al. “Do we need a “quality economics system?” Really yes?” Standards and quality, 2001, no. 12, pp. 68-70.
- Tsyganova, O.A. Health Insurance. Moscow, INFRA-M Publ., 2016.
- Tsyganenko A.V., Zamiralova E.V. Experience in implementing approaches to assessing the cost of quality in the enterprise. Science and business: development paths, 2018, no. 12 (90), pp. 178-181. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37131635
- Odinets T.A., Zamiralova E.V. The use of models for assessing the cost of quality in the organization of service. Bulletin of the Altai Academy of Economics and Law, 2018, no. 8, pp. 201-207. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36834596
- Yakovleva E.A. Analysis of economic efficiency of innovations based. Creative economy, 2015, vol. 9, no. 11, pp. 1385-1396. DOI: 18334/ce.9.11.2169
- Putyatina L.M. Management of enterprise costs in modern financial, New Science: Experience, Traditions, Innovations, 2017, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 139-141. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28300996
Novikova V.S., Zamiralova E.V. Estimation of the influence of the effectiveness of the planning process on the quality of medical care on the example of the mandatory medical insurance fund. CITISE, 2020, no. 1, pp. 110-123. DOI: http://doi.org/1.15350/2409761.2020.1.11