I. Trapeznikova, M. Yaniczkij
PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP AS A MECHANISM OF SOCIAL PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION
Irina S. Trapeznikova – PhD in Economic sciences, the associate professor, the Kemerovo State university, Kemerovo, Russian Federation, ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-2244-8370, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mihail S. Yaniczkij – Grand PhD in Psychological sciences, professor, Head of Social and Psychological Institute in Kemerovo State university, Kemerovo, Russian Federation, ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3049-8594, E-mail: email@example.com,
Abstract. The development and provision of the social protection system of the population is a key issue of effective social and economic policy. In the regions, the social burden on the budget is traditionally higher than at the Federal level, so the issue of private investment in the social sphere is always relevant. The state acts as the main social regulator, is the representative and defender of public interests, the guarantor of the rights to decent living conditions and free human development. The authorities are responsible for reducing social inequality in society, increasing incomes, universal accessibility and acceptable quality of basic social services guaranteed by the Constitution of the Russian Federation. In the conditions of stagnation of budget financing of social infrastructure, interaction with private capital in order to solve social problems is a conscious necessity. The state is able to significantly reduce the cost of providing complex social needs of the population, and the private partner provides a long-term additional income from investments. Taking into account all the above, the article proposes to consider the application of the mechanism of public-private partnership (PPP), the development of which is defined as a strategic direction of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation, in the system of social protection of the population.
Keywords: public-private partnership, progressive sustainable socio-economic development of regions, social work, social protection system.
- Analytical note “On the status and trends of long-term investments in the infrastructure of Russia”. The Expert Council on long-term investment market the Bank of Russia. . Available at: URL: https://cbr.ru/Content/Document/File/44084/analytic_note_16042018.pdf (accessed 11 November 2019)
- Blagova S. O. How to attract business to the social sphere. Izvestiya Tulgu. Economic and legal Sciences, 2012, no. 2-1, pp. 261-265. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19015643
- Zeldner A. G. Public-private partnership in the conditions of innovative development of economy. Moscow, IE ran, 2012, 212 p. (In Russian)
- Public-private partnership as a way of innovative development of Russia. Moscow, Pero publishing House, 2016, 213 p. (In Russian)
- Ivlev A. N. Socio-political responsibility in the mechanism of public-private partnerships. Government, 2010, no. 7, pp. 93-97. (In Russian) URL: https:// https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=1511563
- Zavyalova E. B., Tkachenko M. V. Problems and prospects of application of mechanisms of public-private partnership in branches of the social sphere. Vestnik RUDN. Series: Economics, 2018, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 61-75. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=34901416
- Zolotareva A. B., Kireeva A. V. Existing models of public-private partnerships in the social sphere. Journal of Russian entrepreneurship, 2015, vol. 16, no. 23, pp. 4271-4280. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25440293
- Simple and honest about infrastructure investment. Analytical review. ANO “national center of public-private partnership. Available at: . URL: http://pppcenter.ru/assets/docs/reit240419.pdf (accessed 11 November 2019)
- Nuhaev D. V. State-private partnership in the social sphere. Social-economic phenomena and processes, 2012, no. 1, pp. 116-119. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17919634
- The role of investment in the social sector. Available at: URL: https://roscongress.org/sessions/iif-2019-rol-investitsiy-v-razvitii-sotsialnoy-sfery/discussion/ (accessed 11 November 2019)
- Rzhanitsyna L. S. Social expenditures of the state in the draft Federal budget of Russia for 2018-2020. Problems of forecasting, 2018, no. 3 (168), pp. 7-12. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36408033
- Samarukha V. I., Krasnova T. G., Kisurkin A. A. Development of the social sphere as a basis for improving the quality of life of the population. Izvestiya BSU, 2010, no. 2, pp. 150-154. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=13412398
- Nuzhina I. P. Regional investment and construction complex as a system and object of ecological and economic regulation. Bulletin of Tomsk state University, 2009, no. 319, pp. 145-150. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=13418500
- Federal law No. 224 of 13.07.2015 “On public-private partnership, municipal-private partnership in the Russian Federation and amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation”. Article Available at: URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_182660/ (accessed 11 November 2019)
- Holodnaya N. D. Public-private partnership — a new type of relations in the Russian economy. Problems of state and municipal management, 2009, pp. 2, pp. 42-56. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=1236215816.
- Gerrard M.B. What are public-private partnerships, and how do they differ from privatizations? Finance & Development, 2001, vol. 38, no. 3. 17.
- Grimsey D., Lewis M.K. Are Public Private Partnerships Value for Money? Evaluating Alternative Approaches and Comparing Academic and Practitioner Views. Accounting Forum, 2005, no. 29(4). -URL: DOI: 1016/j.accfor.2005.01.001
- Rosenau P. Public-private policy partnership, Cambridge, MA: Mit Press Publ., – 2000, 256 p.
Trapeznikova I.S., Yaniczkij M.S. Public-private partnership as a mechanism of social project implementation. CITISE, 2019, no. 5, pp. 439-448. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.5.40