A. Lopukha, D. Suslov, E. Solomatin
DEVELOPMENT OF THE SYSTEM OF MILITARY PEDAGOGICAL EDUCATION IN THE ARMED FORCES OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Alexander D. Lopukha – Doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor, professor of the tactics department of the Novosibirsk Higher Military School, Novosibirsk, Russian Federation, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dmitry V. Suslov – Candidate of military sciences, head of the tactics department of the Novosibirsk Higher Military Command School , Novosibirsk, Russian Federation, E-mail: email@example.com
Evgeny V. Solomatin – Candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor, associate professor of the department of humanitarian and socio-economic disciplines of the Novosibirsk Higher Military School, Novosibirsk, Russian Federation, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. The article analyzes the current state of the practice of pedagogical training of teachers and students in military universities. The necessity of creating theoretical and value foundations of military-pedagogical education of military personnel is substantiated. The main directions of the advanced development of the military education system and the role of military pedagogical education in this are presented. An analysis of the current state of the pedagogical training of officers indicates that its share during their training in military universities is practically reduced. There are no departments of military pedagogy and psychology, although 65% of the working time of primary commanders has a pedagogical character (training, education and development of military personnel). The article develops the general logic of the development of the military education system, the role and place in this of military-pedagogical training of officers. Updated ways of developing the system of military pedagogical education. The authors attributed the conceptual foundations of the development of the military education system: the logical and philosophical method of dialectics, the general scientific system approach, the paradigm approach and the provisions of theories of synergetics, the axiological approach, the official directions of reforming the military education system, and the project management method. These foundations form the concept of research, design, organizational, pedagogical and managerial activities, ensuring the development of a system of professional military education.
Keywords: development of military education, military reform, educational activities, military-pedagogical training.
- Bespalko V.P. Components of educational technology. Moscow, Pedagogy Publ., 1989, 192 p.
- Volkova V.N., Denisov A.A. Theory of systems. Moscow, Higher. School Publ., 2006, 511 p.
- Goremykin VP Military education – the goal of development. Available at: http://vvo.milportal.ru/voennoe-obrazovanie-tsel-na-razvitie/ (accessed 5 February 2019).
- Dragomirov M.N. Selected Works. Moscow, Military Publ., 1956.
- Dorofeev V.A. Military psychology and pedagogy, educational work methodology: teaching materials. Barnaul, BVAUL them. K.A. Vershinina Publ., 1991, 105 p.
- Karpenko M.P. Moscow, SGA Publ., 2008, 800 p.
- Kuj S.A. The new paradigm of education. RadNews Project. Z.M.N. Available at: http://www.radnews.ru/ (accessed 5 February 2019).
- Maksimov S.V. Dialectics of Russian military progress. Krasnoyarsk, SFU Publ., 2017, 353 p.
- Pel V.S., Turchenko V.N., Shmatkov P.N. Philosophical and methodological foundations of educational innovation in the context of globalization. Monograph. Novosibirsk. NGPU Publ., 2013, 286 p.
- Platonova S.I. The paradigmatic nature of social knowledge. Diss., Moscow, 2014, 54 p.
- Poddubny N.V. Synergetics: Dialectics of Self-Organizing Systems. Belgorod, BSU Publ., 1999, 351 p.
- Razgonov V.L., Lopukha T.L. Historical background of the formation of the system of professional education of Russian military personnel. Problems of modern pedagogical education. 2018, no. 61-1, pp. 145-149. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36647492
- Razgonov V.L. Value orientations of professional education of cadets in the educational process of a military university. Omsk, OmGPU Publ., 2016, 212 p.
Lopukha A. D., Suslov D.V., Solomatin E.V. Development of the system of military pedagogical education in the armed forces of the Russian federation. CITISE, 2019, no. 5, pp. 194-203. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.019.5.18