THE RELATIONSHIP OF COMMUNICATIVE ABILITIES AND TYPES OF TEMPERAMENT AT ADOLESCENTS
Svetlana V. Lvova – Candidate of Psychological Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor, Department of Pedagogical, Age and Social Psychology, GAOU VO MGPU “Moscow State Pedagogical University”, Moscow, Russian Federation, SPIN-code: 6007-2205,ORCID: 769305, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. The theoretical and empirical analysis of the relationship between temperament and communication skills in older adolescents conducted in this work allowed us to make a number of important conclusions regarding both the characteristics of the psychological constitution of adolescents and the socio-psychological foundations of their upbringing. The basis of temperament is extraversion and neuroticism. Older adolescents with a high level of extraversion have a certain predisposition of the nervous system, which is characterized by weakness of the inhibition process, mobility and the predominance of the strength of the excitation process over the strength of the inhibition process. These characteristics of the nervous system affect the development of communication skills, communication. Neuroticism – a concept synonymous with anxiety – manifests itself as emotional instability, tension, emotional excitability, and depression. In adolescents with a high level of neuroticism, communication skills are less developed. The paper proves that the relationship between the types of temperament and the communicative abilities of adolescents is due to the corresponding properties of the nervous processes on which the types of temperament are based. The highest level of development of communicative abilities have sanguine persons, since they have a high level of extroversion and low neuroticism. Somewhat less communicative abilities are developed in the choleric type of temperament, for this there is a double basis: the predominance of the strength of the inhibition process over the strength of the excitation process and the mobility of the nervous system. The least communicative among the types of temperament has a melancholic, characterized by weakness of nervous processes, introversion and a high level of neuroticism.
Keywords: older adolescents, communication skills, communication, level of sociability, communication and organizational tendencies, extraversion, emotional stability, type of temperament.
- Ivanov A.V. Cognitive orientation in the study of the problem of education in the children’s team. CITISE, 2017, no. 2 (11). (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29461699
- Ivanov A.V. Technology of psychological and pedagogical correlation of infantility of adolescents and youth, CITISE, 2019, no. 1 (18). (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37292600
- Lviv S.V. Individual psychological factors of the deviant behavior of adolescents, Scientific Review. Series 2: Humanities, 2018, no. 2-3, pp. 83-95. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36531480
- Lviv S.V. A comparative analysis of the characteristic features of self-esteem of primary schoolchildren and adolescentsю System Psychology and Sociology, 2016, no. 1, pp. 5-10. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26137710
- Romanova E.S., Abushkin B.M. Psychological health as a factor in the systemic socialization of schoolchildren. Systemic Psychology and Sociology, 2015, no. 1 (13), pp. 5-13. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23875613
- Romanova E.S. Solving the problems of psychological and pedagogical support of integrative processes in the educational space. SOTIS – social technologies, research, 2017, no. 3 (83, pp. 17-23. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29423748
- Romanova E.S., Ryabova, I.V., Makshantseva L.V. On the creation of an integrative model of psychological and pedagogical support of the educational process in a modern school. System Psychology and Sociology, 2013, no. 2 (8), pp. 9-16. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21056508
- Ovcharenko L.Yu. Psychological and pedagogical support of students’ social integration. SOTIS – social technologies, studies, 2017, no. 3 (83), pp. 85-92. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29423755
- Chelysheva Yu.V. Reference groups and value orientations of adolescents with antisocial behavior. System Psychology and Sociology, 2015, no. 4 (16), pp. 23-29. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25454443
- Tyukov A.A. Development Psychology in the Complex of Modern Anthropology. System Psychology and Sociology, 2011, no. 3, p. 18. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17029750
- Tyutchenko A.M. Categorical apparatus of socio-pedagogical work. Social and humanitarian research: a collection of scientific and methodological works. Moscow, 2017, pp. 79-91. (In Russian)
- Ivanov A.V., Akhtyan A.G., Vishnyakova V.A., Zotova M.V., Rychikhina E.N., Ziroyan M.A., Potekhina E.V. Pedagogical conditions for developing a sense of responsibility in adolescents and youth. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 2018, vol. 11, pp. 1809–1821.
Lvova S.V. The relationship of communicative abilities and types of temperament at adolescents. CITISE, 2019, no. 4, pp. 255-261. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.4.25