E. Korolyuk, E. Mezentseva
INNOVATIVE COMPONENT OF THE ECONOMY OF THE REPUBLIC OF CRIMEA AS A PRIORITY OF REGIONAL POLICY
Elena V. Korolyuk – Doctor of economic Sciences, associate Professor, Deputy Director for scientific work of the branch of FSBEI HE “Kuban state University” in Tikhoretsk, Russian Federation, RISC-SPIN-code: 6791-5479, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ekaterina V. Mezentseva – Candidate of economic Sciences, associate Professor, head of the Department of social and humanitarian disciplines of the branch of FSBEI HE “Kuban state University” in Tikhoretsk, Russian Federation, RISC-SPIN-code: 7670-8270, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The level of innovation receptivity of the regional economy determines its competitiveness. This is also true for the Republic of Crimea recently integrated into the Russian Federation. The authors, based on statistical and sociological data, give a description of the regional innovation system of the Republic of Crimea: assess the dynamics of indicators of innovative development of the region; analyze the innovation regulatory framework; characterize the elements of the innovation infrastructure; assess the position of the republic in the ranking of innovative regions of Russia; consider the results of sociological surveys in the field of creating the socio-economic conditions of innovation and the effectiveness of measures to support business in the region. The analysis shows that despite the implementation of government measures taken at both the federal and regional levels, the innovative activity of business in the Republic of Crimea is low and it is not enough to change the economy of the region. On the basis of the obtained results, the article presents the main directions of regional policy aimed at improving the efficiency of innovation activities of the business of the Republic of Crimea, to which the authors include an increase in the costs of innovative projects and initiatives of various scales, promoting the development of a civilized market of intellectual property objects, ensuring the effective functioning of the information and consulting support of the innovation business, helping to increase the efficiency of Preparations frames of the regional innovation system. The article made a forecast of key indicators characterizing the innovative activity of the region for 2019-2023, based on the analysis of time series using the extrapolation method. Evaluation of the predicted values obtained gives grounds to conclude that the dynamics of the main indicators characterizing the innovative component of the Republic of Crimea are improving.
Keywords: innovations, innovative potential of a region, level of innovative activity.
- Agabekov S.I., Kokurin D.I. Regional features of the creation of innovative products. Economics in industry, 2012, no. 1, 149-154. (In Russian) DOI: https://doi.org/10.17073/2072-1633-2012-1-149-154
- Verna V.V. Development of innovation and investment activity in the Republic of Crimea at the present stage. Innovation science, 2015, no. 5-5, pp. 64-68. (In Russian) URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/razvitie-innovatsionno-investitsionnoy-deyatelnosti-v-respublike-krym-na-sovremennom-etape
- Glysin F.F. Some trends in the development of innovation in Russia in the context of limited financial resources. Innovation and Expertise: scientific works, 2015, no. 1 (14), pp. 50-57. (In Russian) URL:https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/innovatsionnaya-deyatelnost-respubliki-krym-v-novyh-ekonomicheskih-usloviyah-sostoyanie-i-razvitie
- The state program of the Republic of Crimea “Economic development and innovative economy” for 2017-2020. (In Russian) URL: https://business.rk.gov.ru/content/gos-programmyi-podderzhki/gosudarstvennaya-programma-ekonomicheskoe-razvitie-i-innovaczionnaya-ekonomika-na-2017-2020-godyi.
- Gubanova E.S. Improving the investment attractiveness of the region as a condition for its sustainable development. In the collection: Competitiveness of the regions. Sustainable Development Strategy. Collection of articles of the III International Scientific and Practical Conference, 2017, pp. 24-30. (In Russian) URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/povyshenie-investitsionnoy-privlekatelnosti-regiona
- Dergunova N.V. Investment policy as a mechanism for innovation management in the region. In the collection: Sociocultural and socioeconomic factors for the development of innovative systems in the regions. Collection of reports of participants of the XIV All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference on the program “Problems of the Sociocultural Evolution of Russia and its Regions”. Compilation and general edition by N.I. Lapin, V.I. Mosin. Tula: Tula State Pedagogical University named after L.N. Tolstoy, 2018, pp. 39-45. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36420456
- Kuzyk B.N. Innovative development of Russia: scenario approach. Economic strategies, 2009, vol. 11, no. 1 (67), pp. 56-67. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=13046622
- Monitoring the status and development of the competitive environment in the markets of goods, works and services of the Republic of Crimea in 2018. Ministry of Economic Development of the Republic of Crimea. (In Russian) URL: https://minek.rk.gov.ru/ru/index.
- Report of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Republic of Crimea for 2017. Ministry of Economic Development of the Republic of Crimea. (In Russian) URL: https://minek.rk.gov.ru/file/File/minek/2018/analiz_SE/otchet_o_dejatelnosti_Ministerstva_za_2017god-v05032018.pdf.
- Popova O.P. Innovative activity in the field of high technology as an integral part of the Russian economy. Management of innovations: theory, methodology, practice, 2015, no. 12, pp. 155-158. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23465285
- Rating of innovative regions of Russia. Association of innovative regions of Russia. (In Russian) URL: http://i-regions.org/reiting/rejting-innovatsionnogo-razvitiya.
- Romaniuk E.V., Voloshin A.I. Innovative activity of the Republic of Crimea in the new economic conditions: state and development. Issues of innovative economy, 2017, Vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 97-108. (In Russian) URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/innovatsionnaya-deyatelnost-respubliki-krym-v-novyh-ekonomicheskih-usloviyah-sostoyanie-i-razvitie
- Rumyantsev A.A. Scientific and innovative activities in the region as a factor in its sustainable economic development. Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast, 2018, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 84-99. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=34973716
- Tatarkin A.I. Modernization update of the Russian space based on innovative initiatives. Region: Economics and Sociology, 2016, no. 1 (89), pp. 6-33. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25602924
- The Federal State Statistics Service for the Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol. (In Russian) URL: http://crimea.gks.ru.
- Frenkel A.A., Surkov A.A. Methodological approaches to improving the accuracy of forecasting by combining forecasts. Questions of statistics, 2015, no. 8, pp. 17-36. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23905847
- Durbin J., Koopman S.J. Time Series Analysis by State Space Methods. Oxford: Oxford University Press Publ., 2001, 273 p. URL: https://www.twirpx.com/file/1704289/
Korolyuk E.V., Mezentseva E.V. Innovative component of the economy of the republic of Crimea as a priority of regional policy. CITISE, 2019, no. 4, pp. 215-229. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.4.22