PREPARATION OF UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS OF PSYCHOLOGICAL AND PEDAGOGICAL EDUCATION TO THE USE OF TECHNOLOGIES OF MUSEUM PEDAGOGY IN THE EDUCATIONAL PROCESS OF PRESCHOOL EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATION
Irina V. Chupaha – Candidate of pedagogical Sciences, associate Professor STAVROPOL state pedagogical Institute Department of preschool and primary education (Russia, Stavropol), SPIN-код: 2471-8200, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The article deals with the formation of readiness of bachelors and the use of Museum pedagogy, Museum aspects of educational activities presented as part of a holistic educational process in terms of content and technology and included in the development of forms of knowledge that are accessible and interesting to children of preschool age. Museum pedagogy, is a branch of pedagogical science, allows to study bases of interaction of the Museum and educational institutions and creation of uniform cultural and educational space of development of the personality of the child.
Keywords: readiness of bachelors to use Museum pedagogy, educational process, preschool educational organization, education of children, technology, Museum, preschooler.
- Actual problems of Museum pedagogy // reference Points of the personality in the conditions of changing social environment / Ed. V. Solovieva. Voronezh, 1996. 85 PP.
- Akulich E. M. Museum as a social and cultural center of the region Yagodnik of THIS-2002. Tobolsk. 2003. P. 40-47.
- Quality of training in the conditions of transition to the market // Higher education in Russia. 1996. 4. P. 82-84.
- Basargina A. A. Cultural and educational activity of the Museum and its role in spiritual and moral education of students // Education of deaf children on the traditions of Russian culture – the basis of updating the content of the pedagogical process: materials of the school scientific and practical conference. Belgorod: publishing house of Blips, 2010. 17-19.
- Belkin A. C. Competence. Professionalism. Skill. Chelyabinsk: South Ural. book. ed., 2004. 171 p.
- Bolotov V. A., Serikov V. V. Competence model: from idea to educational program // Pedagogy. 2003. 10. P. 8-14.
- Vvedensky V. N. Modeling of professional competence of the teacher // Pedagogy. 2003. 10. P. 51-55.
- Verbitsky A. A. Personal and competence approaches in education: problems of integration / A. Verbitsky, O. G. Larionova. : Logos, 2009. 336 p.
- Virtual educational center “GlobaL”. Non-traditional forms of work of museums with ethnographic collections. http://global.iatp.org.ua/articles/modmus/tend.html.
- Dolzhenko G. P. excursion business: Textbook. M.: ICC “March”, Rostov n/A: Publishing center “March”. 2005. 272 p.
- Game modeling: methodology and practice // resp. edited by I. S. Ladenko. Novosibirsk: Science of THE USSR Academy of Sciences. 1987.
- Kolesnikova I. A. Modern educational specifics of Museum space / Museum and school: Dialogue in educational space. Issue. 1. 1996.
- Kossova I. M. Cultural and educational activities of museums: Trends and prospects // Cultural and educational activities of museums. Collection of works. M., 1997.
- Educational activity of the art Museum (Works of the scientific and practical center on problems of Museum pedagogy). // Min. of culture of the Russian Federation. state Russian museum. Russian Academy of education. North-West Department. 1995-2000. Issues № 4-6.
- Selevko G. K. Modern educational technologies: Textbook. : Public education. 1998. 256 p.
- Stolyarov B. A. Museum pedagogy. History, theory, practice, 2004; P. 209.
- Trojan S. L. Museum education and educational opportunities in cultural competence: a Training manual. Izhevsk: Association “Scientific book”. 2007. 139 PP.
- Cesnak M. G. Civil education of students by means of Museum pedagogics. Diss…kand. PED. sciences’. Stavropol. 2006.
- Shlyakhtina L. M. Fundamentals of Museum business: theory and practice. Textbook. M.: High school. 2005. 183 p.
- Yukhnevich M. Yu. Museum audience and its study //Art Museum in the educational process. – SPb., p. 10-11.