E. Bakieva, R. Hizbullina, G. Gizatshinа, I. Bryohowa,
THE FORMATION OF PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE OF STUDENTS IN THE DIRECTION OF “CARTOGRAPHY AND GEOINFORMATICS”
ElveraV. Bakieva – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, associate Professor at the Department of phisical geography, cartography and geodesy Bashkir State University (Russia, Ufa), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rezeda Z. Hizbullina – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, associate Professor at the Department of phisical geography, cartography and geodesy Bashkir State University (Russia, Ufa), E-mail:email@example.com
Gulnaz M. Gizatshinа – Senior lecturer of the Department of physical geography, cartography and geodesy Bashkir State University (Russia, Ufa), E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Irina N. Bryohowa – Master of the Department of physical geography, cartography and geodesy Bashkir State University (Russia, Ufa), E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. Professional competence in the educational process, aimed at mastering the methods of compiling and editing thematic maps, is a fundamental criterion of professional training of cartographers. Graduates, getting a job, unfortunately, are not always ready to perform quality work, because the relevant competence is not fully formed. In order to form the professional competence of each student, tasks were developed aimed at obtaining knowledge, skills and competencies. To conduct the study, the following methods were used: analysis and systematization of data processing, cartographic method, information and communication technologies. Students during practical classes were offered tasks that are aimed at the formation of the competence of the PC-5 Federal state educational standard in the direction: 05.03.03 “Cartography and Geoinformatics”. This competence is aimed at mastering the methods of compiling, editing thematic maps in traditional analog and digital forms, the ability to create new types and types of maps. Before drawing up the map, students studied the physical and geographical characteristics of the territory and the content of the theme of the map. Acquainted with the existing work in this area, were the main and additional sources necessary for the construction of the map. The maps were built using The CorelDRAW graphical editor. The competence formed during the implementation of practical work is necessary in the future for the preparation of other thematic maps. The novelty of the proposed tasks lies in the interest of building a map, thanks to the possibility of choosing the territory of students. As a result of the completed tasks, the students were fully formed considered competence that will allow them to start working in thematic mapping without additional training
Keywords: professional competence, methods of creating and editing maps, geobotanical map, cartography.
- Atlas Of The Republic Of Bashkortostan. Under.ed. I. M. Yaparov. –Ufa: Kitap, 2005. – p. 138-139.
- Bakieva E. V. Landscape planning and thematic mapping on the example of the Republic of Bashkortostan // Actual problems of geodesy, cartography, Geoinformatics and cadastre: materials of the II all-Russian scientific-practical conference. – Ufa, 2017. – p. 41-43.
- Berlyant A. M. Cartography. – M.: Aspect Press, 2002. – 336 p.
- Bikbulatov G. F., Khuzhakhmetov I. I. Physical and geographical researches of the South-Western part of the Republic of Bashkortostan. Young scientist. – 2017. – №3. – p. 189-191. URL https://moluch.ru/archive/137/38416/ (accessed: 01.07.2019).
- Brekhova I. N. Drawing up a regional geobotanical map (on the example of geobotanical maps of the Republic of Bashkortostan)// Actual problems of geodesy, cartography, Geoinformatics and cadastre: materials of the II all-Russian scientific-practical conference. – Ufa, 2017. – p. 54-55.
- State report “On the state and use of Land in Belarus for 2016”. – Ufa, 2017. – p. 203-205.
- Zvonkova T. V. Theoretical bases and methods of estimation mapping of natural conditions and resources // Evaluation maps of nature, population and economy. – Moscow: Moscow state University Publ., 1973 – 82 p.
- Sidelnikov I. P. etc., Physical–geographical zoning of the Bashkir ASSR. – Ufa: Bashkir state UN–t, 1964 – 210 p.
- Krylova M. N. Optimal organization of training as a condition for the formation of professional competencies // Prospects of science and education. – 2014. – № 1. – p. 107-111.
- Magomedova E. V. Formation of competencies as a prerequisite for the effective implementation of variable education // Scientific and methodological electronic journal “Concept”. – 2017. – Vol. 23. – p. 74-78. – URL: http://e-koncept.ru/2017/770436.htm. (date accessed: 06.07.2019).
- Order of the Ministry of education and science of Russia of 12.03.2015 N 212 “About the approval of the Federal state educational standard of the higher education in the direction of preparation 05.03.03 Cartography and Geoinformatics (bachelor’s level)” (it is Registered in Ministry of justice of Russia 31.03.2015 N 36643).
- Fatkullin R. A. Natural resources of the Republic of Bashkortostan and their rational use. – Ufa: Kitap. 1996 – 174 p.
- Khizbullina, R. Z. the basic methodology is the use of geographic maps [Electronic resource]: proc. manual / Khizbullina R. Z., I. R. Vildanov, M. S. Yakimov; Bashkir state University. – Ufa: RITS Bashgu, 2016. – <URL:https://elib.bashedu.ru/dl/local/Hizbullina_i_dr_Osnovy_metodiki_ispolzovanija_geogr_kart_up_2016.pdf> (date accessed: 04.07.2019).
- Chekalina T. A. Theoretical bases of formation of competences of students // Young scientist – 2013. – №2. – p. 411-413. URL https://moluch.ru/archive/49/6281/ (accessed: 06.07.2019).
- Yarkova G. A., Khamitova M. A. On the problem of formation of competencies as a basis for training for professional activity. Modern problems of science and education. – 2013. – № 3. – URL: http://science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=9189 (date accessed: 06.07.2019