R. Zabirov, O. Ivanchuk
INFORMATION EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT AS MEANS OF YOUTH EXTREMISM PREVENTION: THEORY AND PRACTICE OF IMPLEMENTATION
Ruslan V. Zabirov – Teacher of Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Federal State Reserve Agency College (Russia, Torzhok), ORCID: 0000-0001-8417-9965, E-mail: email@example.com
Olga V. Ivanchuk – Doctor of Education, Associate Professor, Head of chair of physics, mathematics and medical informatics, Federal State Budgetary Institution of Higher Education Astrakhan State Medical University, Ministry of Health of Russia (Russia, Astrakhan), RSCI SPIN-code: 4207-9363 / ORCID: 0000-0002-1614-7483, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. Nowadays the problem of extremism prevention is highly vital in the midst of activation of extremism-oriented units and groups. Currently significant experience in solving the problems of extremism prevention has been accumulated; however, as shown by the data of law-enforcement bodies, lately there has been an increase in the number of young people involved in such organizations. Thus educational institutions, including secondary vocational institutions, must take proper actions on youth extremism prevention according to the modern standards. The authors of the given article work out a model of information educational environment as means of youth extremism prevention based on the analysis of legal and educational literature and work out a model with the definition and specification of its components. The data obtained as a result of the implementation of the given model and proving the model efficiency are also presented in the given article.
Keywords: youth extremism prevention, information educational environment of secondary vocational institutions.
- Barashkov G. Notions of political and state ideology in the modern Russian political science // Saratov University Bulletin. Sociology. Politology. 2007. №1. – P.88-92.
- Yavorsky M. Reasons and conditions causing committing administrative delinquencies of extremist nature in Russian penal system institutions that provide social isolation// Prikamsky Social University messenger. 2017. №1 (76). – P.36-40.
- Manuilov Yu.S. Environmental approach in education: dis. … dr. ped. sciences. M., 1997. 193 p.
- Slobodchikov V.I. Essays on the psychology of education. – 2nd edition. – Birobidzhan: Birobidzhan State Pedagogical Institute, 2005. – 272 p.
- Yasvin V.Ya. Educational environment: from modeling to design. M .: Meaning, 2001. 365 p.
- Talyzina N.F. Manage the process of learning. 2nd edition, supplemented, corrected. – Moscow: Moscow University Press, 1984. – 345 p.
- Practical methods of teaching physics / S.V. Anofrikova, G.P. Stefanova; Astrakh. state ped. Inst them. S.M. Kirov. – Astrakhan: Publishing House Astrakh. ped. Inst, 1995-. – Part 1. – Astrakhan: Astrakh Publishing. ped. Inst, 1995. – 231 p.
- Mirzabekova O.V. Remote education in physics in the system of preparing future engineers for professional activity: dissertation … Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences: 13.00.02. Moscow, 2010.- 355 p.
- Voronin V.T. Resources and time: socio-philosophical context. Novosibirsk, 2000.- 156c
- Lizinsky V.M. Resource approach to school development management. M., 2006.
- Tsesorina T.A. The organization of the educational process at school on the basis of the resource approach: dis. … Cand. ped. sciences. Belgorod, 2002.
- Markov V.N. Resource Approach to Psychodiagnostics: Basic Principles // Vestnik RUDN. A series of Psychology and Pedagogy. 2010. No. 4. P. 5-10.
- Hammer M., Chumpy J. Reengineering the Corporation: A Manifesto for Business Revolution. Russian translation – S. Petersburg: Publishing house of S. Petersburg University, 1997. -332 p.
- Zaytseva E., Popova A. Managing the business processes of a commercial enterprise// International scientific magazine “Innovative science” №6, 2016 – P.108-110.E. Medvedeva. The bases of information culture / E. Medvedeva // Sociological studies. 1994. № 11. -P. 52 67.
- Medvedeva E. A. [The foundations of information culture], / E. A. Medvedev, // Sots. Is. 1994. № 11. -P. 52-67
- Tersakov A. Forming readiness of a future teacher to interact in the conditions of polyethnic environment: thesis, Cand. Sc. Education / A. Tersakov. Armavir, 2003. -185 с.