T. Ogryzkova, I. Manakova
APPLICATION OF RISK-BASED THINKING IN THE ORGANIZATION FOR THE PROVISION OF BANKING SERVICES
Tatiana I. Ogryzkova – Master’s student of Department of quality management, standardization and documentat
management, Reshetnev Siberian State University of Science and Technology (Russia, Krasnoyarsk),Е-mail: email@example.com
Irina A. Manakova – Cand. Sc., docent, docent of Department of quality management, standardization and documentat management, Reshetnev Siberian State University of Science and Technology (Russia, Krasnoyarsk),
Abstract. The purpose of this study is to apply risk-based thinking in the organization to provide banking services. This study is of particular relevance, which is due to the existing business practices associated with the presence of various unforeseen financial losses (loss of profit, loss of reputation, etc.), as well as the emergence of new requirements for the quality management system, which is part of the management system of the organization as a whole. In the article classification and identification of risks of the organization of banking services is carried out. In accordance with the Policy of integrated risk management, the Bank has defined measures for the management of identified risks. The substantiation of consideration of risks of the organization from the point of view of process approach of management within which on the example of the most popular product of the banking organization were: stages of process are defined; identification of risks is carried out, probability of emergence and weight of their consequences for one of stages of the considered process is defined; according to ISO 31000:2018, the size of risk is calculated; the matrix of risks on the basis of which their assessment is carried out and the level of risk is defined is developed; recommendations on introduction of risk-oriented thinking in the organization on providing banking services are offered.
Keywords: risk-based thinking, risk management, risk identification, risk assessment, quality management system, process approach.
- Abchuk V. A. Risks in business, management and marketing / V. A. abchuk. – M. : Izdatelstvo Mikhailova V. A., 2016 – 480 p.
- Balabanov I. T. Risk-management/I. T. Balabanov. – Moscow: Unity, 1997. – 192 p.
- Batov I. B. Classification of risks and their causes [Electronic resource] /B. I. Batova // international student scientific Bulletin.-2015 no.1.–Reimposta:https://www.eduherald.EN/pdf/2015/1/25.pdf
- GOST R ISO 9001-2015 of the quality management System. Requirements. Moscow, STANDARTINFORM Publ. — 24 p.
- GOST R ISO 9000-2015 of the quality management System. Basic provisions and dictionary. – Introduced for the first time 01.11.2015. – M: Standardinform, 2015. 53 p.
- Ermasova N. B. Risk management of the organization / N. B. Ermasova. – M.: Dashkov and Co., 2013 – 380 p.
- Zhemchugova O. V., Levshina V. V., Levshin L. M. Choice of method of application of risk-oriented thinking in the organization/O. V. Zhemchugova V. V. Levshina, L. M. Levshin //Economics and entrepreneurship, № 11, 2017. – P. 1063-1066
- Levshina, V. V. Application of ISO 9000 standards: textbook / V. V. Levshina; Sib. state aerospace. Univ. of Illinois — Krasnoyarsk, 2017. — 171s.
- Mamaeva L. N. Risk management / L. N. Mamayev. – M. : Dashkov and Co., 2013 – 256 p.
- Marchenko A.V., S. I. Dadyka the Basel accords: the General logic, the impact on risk management [Text] // Actual problems of economy and management: materials of the IV mezhdunar. science. Conf. (Moscow, June 2016). — M.: Buki-Vedi, 2016. — P. 12-14.
- Nogin Yu. b. strategic risk Management / Yu. b. Nogin // financial risk management. – 2012 – №2. – p. 54-68.
- Orlova O. A. Improvement of quality management systems of the organization on the basis of development of risk-oriented models: thesis of doctor of economic Sciences. St. Petersburg state University of Economics, St. Petersburg, 2018 [Electronic resource].-Mode of access: http://unecon.ru/sites/default/files/d04orlovaoy.pdf
- The integrated risk management policy of JSC “Sberbank of Russia”, dated 29 February 2012. No. 2430 [Electronic resource] – Mode of access: http://sberbank.ru/
- Reisberg, B. A., Lozovsky L. S., Starodubtseva E. B. “Modern economic dictionary”. – 6th ed., pererab. I DOP. – M.: INFRA-M, 2011 [Electronic resource] // Official website of the company “ConsultantPlus”. – Mode of access: http://www.consultant.ru
- Repin V. V. Business processes. Modeling, implementation, management/ V. V. Repin. – Moscow: Mann, Ivanov and Ferber, 2012. – 512 p.
- Rykhtikov N.. Analysis and risk management of the organization / N.. Rykhtikov. – Moscow : Forum, 2009 – 240 p.
- Risk management system of PJSC Sberbank of Russia [Electronic resource] – Access mode: http://sberbank.ru/
- ISO 31000:2018 “risk Management. Guidelines” [Electronic resource] // risk Academy. – Mode of access: https://www.risk-academy.ru/