E. Lisovets, M. Dmitrieva
DOMESTIC AND FOREIGN EXPERIENCE IN THE EVALUATION OF OBJECTS OF SOCIAL AND CULTURAL ORGANIZATIONS
Elena Yu. Lisovets – undergraduate, Reshetnev Siberian State University of Science and Technology (Russia, Krasnoyarsk), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marina L. Dmitrieva – Assistant professor, Reshetnev Siberian State University of Science and Technology (Russia, Krasnoyarsk), E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. Socio-cultural sphere is part of the system of social reproduction, which is part of an all-encompassing super-system – a society consisting of interconnected but independent systems (or spheres) of activity: economic, social, spiritual and political. It is very important for organizations that carry out this type of activity to properly evaluate their work in order to get the most effect and satisfaction from people. The article sets out the views of domestic and foreign scientists on the assessment of objects of the socio-cultural sphere of organizations, which will allow for a thorough study.
Keywords: socio-cultural sphere, objects of socio-cultural sphere, evaluation of objects of socio-cultural sphere.
- Actual problems of economic science: Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference (Armavir, June 22, 2017) / scientific. ed. O. G. Vandina; rep. ed. R. R. Mukuchyan. – Armavir: RIO ASPU, 2017. – 308 p.
- Garibov V.V., Puchkova E.E. Problems of application of methods for assessing the value of the company in modern conditions // Finance, money circulation and credit: theory and practice / ed. E.V. Vasiliev. 2014. p. 43-50.
- Goncharov P.V., Lytneva N.A. Analytical possibilities of accounting (financial) reporting in the management of innovation and investment activities of agricultural enterprises // Basic Research, 2015. No. 2-5 P. 1017-1022
- Gordin V.E. Social Policy and Social Marketing. – SPb .: Publishing house of St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance, 1993. – 156 p.
- Grevtseva G.Ya., Kolyada O.V. Values of socio-cultural activities // Modern problems of science and education. – 2017. – № 1 .; [Electronic resource] Access mode: http://science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=26108 (access date: 14.03.2018)
- Evstigneev R.N., Evstigneeva L.P. Globalization and Regionalism: Lessons for Russia // Social Sciences and Modernity 2014. No. 1.S. 114-125.
- Zherebtsova N.A. Enterprise valuation // Bulletin of the Samara State University of Economics / 2016. № 2 (20).
- Ilyukhina N.A., Lytneva N.A., Bobrova E.A. Methodical foundations and principles of cost accounting for production / In the collection: SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND LIFE-2014 Proceedings of the international scientific conference. Editors V.A. Iljuhina, V.I. Zhukovskij, N.P. Ketova, A.M. Gazaliev, G.S. Mal ‘. -2015. -WITH. 455-463
- Simonov I.F. Image of the institution of the cultural and leisure sphere: problems of theory and practice. // Coll.East European Scientific Journal Wschodnioeuropejskie Czasopismo Naukowe1 (1) 2015. P.66-69
- Simonova I.F. Foreign experience of image formation: theory and practice. Sat Real culture: XXI century: electron. journals 2015 (2). -35 sec. Pp. 17-27
- Simonova I. F. Features of the formation of the image of the institution of the cultural-arc sphere / I. F. Simonova // Scientific studies: from theory to practice: materials of the V Intern. scientific-practical conf. (Cheboksary, Nov. 06, 2015). In 2 tons. T. 1– Cheboksary: CNS Interactive Plus, 2015. – No. 4 (5). – p. 273–278.
- Sinitsyn V., European Experience in the Vitalization of Cultural Heritage Objects // World of Arts: Bulletin of the International Institute of Antiques. 2013. № 4 (04). Pp. 40-47.
- Solntsev I.V., Petrov A.A. Application of the concept of the most effective use in the evaluation of architectural monuments // Economic strategies. 2013. Vol. 15. No. 4 (112). Pp. 70-77
- Socio-cultural sphere: essence, structure, development trend: collective monografiya / ed. F.F. Rybakova, V.Yu. Pashkus. SPb. : OTSEiM, 2009. 150 p.
- Federal Law No. 73-FZ of June 25, 2002, on Cultural Heritage Objects (Historical and Cultural Monuments) of the Peoples of the Russian Federation. ATP “Consultant Plus” [Electronic resource] Access mode: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_37318/.