E. Kudryavtseva, G. Lizunova, I. Taskina, Nadezhda M. Zayats
THNIC TRADITIONS, CULTURE OF INDIGENOUS ETHNIC GROUPS OF ALTAI REPUBLIC: PRESERVATION PROBLEMS AT THE PRESENT STAGE
Elena Yu. Kudryavtseva – candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor of pedagogics, psychology and social work Gorno-Altaysk state university (Russia, Gorno-Altaysk); E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Galina Yu. Lizunova – candidate of philosophical sciences, associate professor of pedagogics, psychology and social work Gorno-Altaysk state university (Russia, Gorno-Altaysk); ORCID ID: 0000-0002-3937-227Х; E-mail: email@example.com
Irina A. Taskina – candidate of psychological sciences, associate professor of pedagogics, psychology and social work Gorno-Altaysk state university (Russia, Gorno-Altaysk); ORCID ID: 0000-0002-2388-3868; E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Nadezhda M. Zayats – candidate of psychological sciences, associate professor of pedagogics, psychology and social work Gorno-Altaysk state university (Russia, Gorno-Altaysk); ORCID ID: 0000-0002-9807-8118; E-mail:email@example.com
Abstract. The research is executed within a grant of RGNF No. 17-16-04003 “Social and psychological consequences of social and economic differentiation of indigenous ethnic groups of Altai Republic”. Authors regard Altai Republic as the multinational, polycultural region and analyze problems of development and maintaining ethnocultural traditions of indigenous ethnic groups of Altai Republic.
Keywords: indigenous ethnic groups, social and economic differentiation, ethnos, social education, traditions, polycultural territory, ethnosocial education.
- Vedenin A.M., Osipov K.I. To questions of preservation of ethnocultural heritage of indigenous ethnic groups of Southern Siberia the access Mode: http://vuzirossii.ru/publ/k_voprosam_sokhranenija_ehtnokulturnogo_nasledija_korennykh_malochislennykh_narodov_juzhnoj_sibiri/43-1-0-3849 (date of the address 10.11.2018).
- Grigoriev S.I., Darovsky O.V. A sociocultural variety of metises and some aspects of realization of their vital opportunities in the system of social institutes of Altai Republic of the beginning of the 21st century//Standard of living of the population of regions of Russia: scientific and practical magazine / All-Russian center of the standard of living. 2016. N 1. Page 28-38.
- Concept of national educational policy of the Russian Federation. – Access mode: http://vsosharz.edusite.ru/DswMedia/koncepciyanop.pdf (date of the address 12.10.2018).
- Radical ethnoses of Mountain Altai (the end of XIX – the beginning of XXI) / N.V. Ekeev, N.M. Ekeeva, S.P. Surazakova. – Gorno-Altaysk: Gorno-Altaysk republican printing house, 2006. – 152 pages.
- Lizunova G.Yu., Kudryavtseva E.Yu., Taskina I.A., N.M. Hare. Social and psychological consequences of social and economic differentiation of indigenous ethnic groups of Altai Republic / G.Yu. Lizunova, E.Yu. Kudryavtseva, I.A. Taskina, N.M. Zayats//Society and personality: humanistic tendencies in development of modern society. The collection of scientific articles of teachers, the studying higher education institutions, scientific and practical workers / S.E. Shiyanov, A.P. Fedorovsky (отв. edition). – Stavropol: ANO VO SKSI, 2017. – Page 613-619.
- Lotosh, E.A., Luzina, F.A. Ethnic groups of Mountain Altai in the conditions of social and economic transformations [Text] / E.A. Lotosh, F.A. Luzina//the Katun project: examination problems. Materials to societies. – науч. конф. On April 13-15, 1990 – Novosibirsk: Publishing house FROM Academy of Sciences of the USSR, 1990. – Page 154-155.
- Maslov D. Ethnicity and bureaucracy: notes about solidarity of indigenous ethnic groups of Altai Republic//the Siberian historical researches. 2014. No. 2 of page 62.
- Nikolaev V.V. Ethnodemographic development of indigenous people of the foothills of Northern Altai (IXI – the beginning of the 20th century) the access Mode: http://www.archaeology.nsc.ru/ru/publish/ipcbook/monografi/2012/nikolaev_sait_2012.pdf (date of the address 126.96.36.1998).
- The program of social and economic development of Altai Republic for 2010-2014. Access mode: http://www.city-strategy.ru/upload/document/Resp_Altai_prog2010-2014.pdf (date of the address 5.12.2018).
- Frolova A.N. Development of ethnocultural traditions of education of children of indigenous ethnic groups of the Extreme Northeast of Russia (Social and pedagogical aspect): Yew…. Dr.s пед. sciences: 13.00.02: Moscow, 2004. 381 with.
- Chenkurayeva E.N. Pedagogical conditions of formation of ethnocultural education in innovative educational institution (on the example of a national gymnasium) [An electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://dissers.ru/1raznoe/1/3476-1-chenkuraeva-ekaterina-nikolaevna-pedagogicheskie-usloviya-stanovleniya-etnokulturnogo-obrazov.php (date of the address 15.11.2018).
- Number and accommodation of the population. Results of the All-Russian population census of 2010. Volume 1. Official publication: To become. Collection Altaystat. – Gorno-Altaysk, 2012. – 66 pages.
- Chistyakova V. A., Lukyanenko T.I., Maneeva N.F., Karplyuk P. N, Sazonov OK, Gonokhova of T.A. Issledovaniye of social and demographic and welfare problems of indigenous ethnic groups of the North//World of science, culture, education. Ecology. Cultural science. Philology. Art criticism. Pedagogics. Psychology. Scientific magazine. – No. 7(19) 2009 Access Mode: http://www.iwep.ru/ru/journal/contents/journal/avg/MNKO_2009-7.1.pdf (date of the address: 4.12.2018).