S. Kozlovskaya, Y. Shimanovskaya, N. Roslyakova
THE ROLE OF TECHNOLOGY IN SOCIAL WORK IN SOLVING SOCIAL PROBLEMS OF SENIOR CITIZENS
Svetlana Kozlovskaya – candidate of psychological sciences, associate professor of the department of theory and methodic of social work of Russian state socialuniversity, (Russia, Moscow),SPIN-code: 8727-7112, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yanina Shimanovskaya – candidate of sociological Sciences, docent, head of chair of social technologies of the Russian state social University, (Russia, Moscow), SPIN-code: 6994-6579, e-mail: email@example.com
Nadezhda Roslyakova – doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, professor, Head of the Department of Preschool Pedagogy and Psychology of the Kuban State University, (Russia, Krasnodar), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Annotation. The article discusses the role of technology in social work in solving social problems of senior citizens. The issue is relevant because of the changing age structure of society increases the need to raise the level of social protection of the elderly. The investigation is aimed at finding senior citizens in a familiar environment and to support social status and protect the rights of senior citizens.
Key words: old age, a social problem, older age, technology social work at home.
- In Alperovich.D. The problem of aging. Demography, psychology, sociology.- M.:AST: Astrel, 2009, the.
- In Alperovich.D. Gerontology. Old age: a Sociocultural portrait. – M., 2010.
- Innovations in home care: recommendations of the interregional conference “Innovative technologies in the organization of home-based services for the elderly and persons with disabilities” // Social work. – 2010.– No. 4. – . 31-33.
- Mikhaleva A. V. Transformation of social services for the elderly in the ageing population /Dissertation in the Humanities People and science. – 2010. Mode of access: http://cheloveknauka.com/ transforming-social-care-older-lyudeyusloviyah-aging-population#ixzz2x3pV6261 (reference date: 09.02.2016)
- Nesterov G., Lebedev S., Vasiliev S. Social work with the elderly and disabled / Academy the 2010.
- Ozhegov S. I., Shvedova N. Yu. Explanatory dictionary of Russian language – M., 1995.
- Pavlenok P. D. Theory, history and methodology of social work.-7th ed., extra – M.: Publishing and trading Corporation “Dashkov and K” 2009,. – S. 47.
- Social gerontology in charts, tables and reference notes /comp. T. P. Larionova, M. N. Maksimova, T. V. Nikitina, V. S. Haziakhmetov, E. N. Uteeva.-2-ed.-M.: Publishing and trading Corporation “Dashkov and K”, 2011.
- Starovoitova L.I. Solutions to social problems senior citizens //Actual problems of theory and practice of social work. – Moscow: RGSU, 2012.
- Starovoitova L.I. Kozlovskaya S.N., Shimanovskaya Y.V. Organized leisure as a means of restoring the way of life of the elderly //Human capital. 2015. No. 8 (80). Pp. 35-38.
- Shipulina L. N., M Blinov.G. The service of disabled and elderly people at home: challenges and innovation / Business, management and law. Mode of access: http:/bmpravo.<url>/show_stat.PHP?stat=785 (reference date: 24.02.2016)
- Kozlovskaya S.N., Starovojtova L.I. the quality of life of older people as a social problem В сборнике: The Third International Congress on Social Sciences and HumanitiesProceedings of the Congress. 2014. С. 8-14.