EDUCATION OF CULTURE OF INTERETHNIC COMMUNICATION IN CHILDREN OF PRESCHOOL AGE
Renata Orlova – Senior teacher of Department of Pedagogy and Methodology in Primary School, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, (Russia, Novosibirsk),RSCI SPIN-code 3265-1577 :,e-mail: email@example.com
Annotation. The article reveals the importance of nurturing the culture of international communication. Examines the place and importance of promoting a culture of dialogue in fostering a culture of interethnic communication. Presents the theoretical and practical aspects of education of culture of interethnic communication, is characterized by the basic concepts.
Key words: culture, communication culture, culture of interethnic communication, pedagogical conditions.
- Abaskalova N.P. Monitoring “Healthy Schools” model with a system approach // Theoretical and methodological problems of modern science: Proceedings of the XVIII International scientific-practical conference. Section “Pedagogy of Health: thorium and practice” .- Novosibirsk: TSSRNI, 2016.- 240 p.
- Belovolov V.A., Belovolova S.P., Ushakova E.V. Formation of the competitive expert – a priority of the faculty of initial classes // Preparing the competitive specialist in the faculty of initial classes of materials of scientific-practical conference: Sat. scientific. Art. – Novosibirsk, 2007. P. 7-19.
- Zverkov A.Y. Oriented on health approach to the design of the curriculum in pre-school educational institution // Theoretical and methodological problems of modern science: Proceedings of the XVIII International scientific-practical conference. Section “Pedagogy of Health: thorium and practice” .- Novosibirsk: TSSRNI, 2016.- 240 p.
- Kasenova N.N. Features of the professional training of the future teacher of initial classes in a multicultural space // Siberian Pedagogical Journal. 2009 – № 13.
- Mardakhaev L.V. Tractatus de generalem, specialem et socialis artem educandi alumni ad universitatis facultates humanas. – M., Tulа. 2007.
- 6. Mardakhaev L.V. Social paedagogiam: P.-YA. Dictionary – M. Prospicientes. 2011.
- Mardakhaev L.V., Egorychev A.M. Social paedagogia personam: History. Collec. enim alumni. Executive. instructoriam. instituta. – M. Prospect, 2016. – 120 p.
- Musatov O.V. Features of gender identity modern younger schoolchildren // Gender Studies in the Humanities: Sat. Art. on the mater. III Intern. scientific-practical. Conf. № 3. – Novosibirsk: Seebach, 2015.
- Orlov R.A. The model of formation of readiness of the future teacher of primary school education to culture of international dialogue of younger schoolboys // Siberian Pedagogical Journal. – 2008. – № 2. – S. 337-344.
- Orlov R.A., Belovovlov V.A. Formation of culture of interethnic communication as a socio-pedagogical phenomenon Siberian Pedagogical Journal. 2008. – №11. – S. 273-283.
- Slastenin V.A. Pedagogy / V.A. Slastenin, I.F. Isaev, E.N. Shiyanov; Ed. V.A. Slastenina. – M .: Publishing Center “Academy”, 2002. – 576 p.
- Sukhovey E.A. Formation of professional competence of future teachers of initial classes in the course of research on the Russian language // Siberian Pedagogical Journal number 1. 2014. p. 92-95.
- Toloknova O.V. Changes in the general education secondary schools in the 1977-1992 biennium. Graduate collection NSPU – 2003 / ed. AZ Zhafyarov. Part 4. – Novosibirsk, 2003. – p. 131-136.
- Toloknova O.V. Provision of schools The problem of qualified teaching staff for the period of universal secondary education // Young science. Collection of scientific works of young scientists. Vol. 1 / Ed. Ed. NS Uvarov. – Kuibyshev, 2002. – P. 67-71.
- Ushakova E.V. Formation of is professional-speech culture of elementary school teacher as a pedagogical problem // Siberian Pedagogical Journal 2008. № 9. – S. 146-159.
- Ushakova E.V. Forming techniques of verbal communication in the formation of the future teachers the techniques of speech communication at the future teachers // Siberian Pedagogical Journal. 2008. – №10.
- Egorychev A. Upbringing system by A.S. Makarenko: synergetic analisis of its development / L. Mardakhaev, O. Volenko, I. Fedoseeva, E. Kostina // 3rd international multidisciplinary scientific conference on social science and arts sgem 2016: psychology and psychiatry, education and educational research, 24-30 august, 2016, Albena, Bulgaria. Sofia, 2016. P. 1219-1226.