S. Lvova, K. Arakelyan
DEVELOPMENT OF CREATIVE THINKING AND IMAGINATION OF YOUNGER SCHOOL STUDENTS
Svetlana Lvova – candidate of psychological sciences, associate professor of MCU, academic department of development and innovation, Moscow, RSCI SPIN-code: 6007-2205 , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kirill Arakelyan – Postgraduate of MCU,academic department of development and innovation teacher of additional education of school №15, Moscow, e-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. This article is devoted to creative development and potential of younger school students. The article presents the results of the forming experiment, which purpose – development of creative imagination and creative thinking of children of primary school age. On the basis of the results proves the effectiveness of the educational program objectives.
Keywords: younger school student, child development, creative imagination, creative thinking, formative experiment.
- Bozhovich L. I. Personality and its formation in childhood. – SPb.: Peter, 1st edition, 2009. – 400 p.
- Vygotsky, L. S., Lectures on psychology. SPb., 2003. – 144 s.
- Diagnostic and correctional work of a school psychologist./Ed. by Dubrovina I. V. – M.: Vlados, 2007. – 235 s.
- Zobnina T. V. the Role of psychology and acmeology in the implementation of the principle of humanization of vocational teacher education. Printed Bulletin of the Kostroma state University named after N. A. Nekrasov (KSU). “Acmeology of education”. A series of Psychological science. – T. 12. – 2006. – № 2. – S. 41 – 43.
- Lvova, S. V. a Comparative analysis of the characteristics of the self-assessment of younger school students and adolescents// System psychology and sociology. 2016. T. 17. No. 1. p. 5-10.
- Romanova, E. S., Abushkin, B. M. Psychological health as a factor in the system of socialization of students // System psychology and sociology. – 2015. – №1 (13). – Р. 5-13.
- Ryzhov B. N. Systematic periodization of the development // System psychology and sociology. – 2012. – No. 5 (1). – Р. 5-25.
- Subbotina, L. Y. Childhood fantasies: the Development of children’s imagination. – Ekaterinburg: U – Faktory, 2006. – 192 p.
- The participation of teachers in discussion of topical issues of educational policy on special Internet platforms: с мonogr. / еd. by E. N. Rychikhina, A. V. Ivanov. Moscow, 2016. – 103 p.
- Shilova T. A. Volitional activity as a factor of enhanced fulfillment / personal fulfillment in intercultural space. Materials of International scientific-practical conference. – M., 2012. – Р. 113-119.